Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star:Big Game Player :star:

:star:

Butquest seen asking the reff whether he even sounded of the beginning of the match after the goal:eek:

I reckon pato will reach his prime/fulfill his potential somewhere around the age of 26. Mentally he is still over the pace, misses touches that for a player of his technique and quality shouldn't. He seems to lack concentration and considering the muscle he packed in the past fey years he still has no clue what to do with it. He still doesnt seem to fully understand how to shield the ball with his body or make runs a player with his speed and agility would be able to make.

Once he will rack of some vital experience and perfect how to use his straights on a regular basis he should be among the best. Maybe not complete as in CR but most def more all around than his is now.

Tactically pato has still alot to learn.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is funny that the only CL goals Pato has scored have been against Madrid and Barca, and both at their respective stadiums too. :D

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
What's the bet on Barca or Madrid making bids for TS and Pato next summer transfer window? lol

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
What's the bet on Barca or Madrid making bids for TS and Pato next summer transfer window? lol

Well barca have already tried for silva, so them trying again seems probable.

And if pato can continue his form against the big teams, then everyone will want him, I predict a man city super bid of £100 million lol.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
100 million + Silva, Balo and Aguero and maybe... just maybe we'll think about it.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
^

Maybe lol. Although I seriously hope we aren't put in that situation, especially if Pato does breakout this year. Could we really say no to £100 Million?

Anyways, Im really looking forward to pato against Napoil, Ive missed football so much :D
So happy its back.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Pato was MONSTEROUS :eek::eek::eek:

That's what I meant whenI said he needs to get into his rhythm again, THAT'S WHAT I MEANT!!! GOOD WORK PATO! :D

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Can we get a new poll? This one's a bit outdated

Btw Pato = BGP :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Omg FUCK OFF Guardiola. You want to bench all the players in the world who could grow up and propose a threat to you?

According to the brittish FourFourTwo

Guardiola said this about Pato after the game: "I wish someone on my team had that much sprint in their legs "
"Not even Usain Bolt would have caught him"

Article on swedish sportbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/championsleague/article13622284.ab - Use Google translate

He so wants him :o

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
313169_10150306927246937_147054831936_8172306_1948539404_n.jpg

291841_10150306927296937_147054831936_8172307_768512869_n.jpg

305052_10150306847731937_147054831936_8172141_1288485238_n.jpg

304146_10150306927416937_147054831936_8172308_971779982_n.jpg

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
I hope by the time we meet Barca again at home, Pato and Ibra build a strong partnership so we can actually play a different type of game and hopefully get all three points.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I'm happy about Pato's great performance yesterday, but it pisses me of a bit.
This shows that Pato still has a shitload of quality, but this also shows that the only reason he doesn't always performs like this, is that he doesn't want to enough.. Shows up at the big games, doesn't care for the smaller games. That's a horrible mentality...

Same for Dorf btw.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Damn, my two favorite players scored, I cant belive it. :proud:
And Pato is looking so awesome, look at the pictures. :eek:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he is getting better, there is no doubt he still has a lot of room to grow, and hopefully Allegri can help mold him into the player he can be

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Uefalona :lol:

Usain Pato :star:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I'm happy about Pato's great performance yesterday, but it pisses me of a bit.
This shows that Pato still has a shitload of quality, but this also shows that the only reason he doesn't always performs like this, is that he doesn't want to enough.. Shows up at the big games, doesn't care for the smaller games. That's a horrible mentality...

Same for Dorf btw.

Strongly disagree. It also shows that when the game can flow and come to him, he can still score and destroy almost any centerback. The faster the game, the better Pato is.

In the slow, long balls, possession oriented, Ibrahimovic stand around and dominate the ball, Pato disappears as his best skills are negated.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
i29iyo.jpg

No wonder he scored in 24 seconds!

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Strongly disagree. It also shows that when the game can flow and come to him, he can still score and destroy almost any centerback. The faster the game, the better Pato is.

In the slow, long balls, possession oriented, Ibrahimovic stand around and dominate the ball, Pato disappears as his best skills are negated.

Very good points.

So what is he folks Cf or poacher???

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

If this was true, his performances with seleção would be distinguishable from those with Milan.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If this was true, his performances with seleção would be distinguishable from those with Milan.

the selecao don't play fast or direct.

he's also too isolated, which is a huge factor. Robinho/Neymar are really wide etc. He played best w/ Kaka literally on his ass, feeding him, running mate.

He's played well with robinho doing same (small sample size).

Hope El Shaarawy turns out to be CAM, cause he fits the style of player (fast, direct, running in final 3rd) to work with pato.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
the selecao don't play fast or direct.

Neither are they slow or inclined to long ball.

Changes in flow doesn't dictate Pato's game. As you said, it's his partner/feeder. I too believe that great CAM is the main key to aiding Pato's abilities.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Dayyyyyuuuuummmmmm

<3

+1 to this.

But back to Pato,if fate be willing he has a injury free season and still doesn't improve,sell his ass for big bucks +Torres to Chelsea.Right now im not even sure its all does injuries in the past 2 years have halted his progress.

Take for example the recent Barcelona game.He didn't have great service from the midfield ,but when he had bar that goal he looked like he didn't try hard enough.Also for someone who`s suppose to be Sheva`s hair at Milan ,so far his only proving to be Pippo`s hair at Milan.

He has the quality to put in great dribbles,has the speed necessary to run past players but his just not showing in on the field.He needs to step it up,otherwise his just going to be another wasted talent.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
+1 to this.

But back to Pato,if fate be willing he has a injury free season and still doesn't improve,sell his ass for big bucks +Torres to Chelsea.Right now im not even sure its all does injuries in the past 2 years have halted his progress.

Take for example the recent Barcelona game.He didn't have great service from the midfield ,but when he had bar that goal he looked like he didn't try hard enough.Also for someone who`s suppose to be Sheva`s hair at Milan ,so far his only proving to be Pippo`s hair at Milan.

He has the quality to put in great dribbles,has the speed necessary to run past players but his just not showing in on the field.He needs to step it up,otherwise his just going to be another wasted talent.

stop criticizing him, he's sooo fucking amazingg! its just the midfield and his partner r fucking useless, but in big games he shines! We should never ever think of selling our golden boy <3

u have Pato and u wana replace him with fucking Torres :fp:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Can we make a new poll please?

And no fucking way. Pato shall stay here where he belong.

He is the future afterall :proud:

Schedule