The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Stop talking like injuries were bad luck!! Its not bad luck. Its bad work with the players.

Its also a part of how good one team is, how good the staff is. And ours f up this year. Thats the only real truth. No to alibies on injuries. Its our staff's fault.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Qaas, why so upset? Are you ok little buddy??????

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Getting dominated by the likes of spezia and embarrassing us in front of the whole world in one of the most hyped up matches in recent serie a history. He doesnt deserve shit and the season is still far from over you big prostitute

currently poilis win % this season is 58.9%. that's higher than allegris 10/11 season, higher then carlos 02/03 and 06/07 season, there are actually just a few managers that did better than Pioli.

in 02/03 season we lost to Piacenza 4-2, in 06/07 we lost to 2-0 to Reggina and in 10/11 we lost 0-2 to Casena.

Does that make both Carlo and Allegri fucking shit? :fp: you deserve the live in the banter era for eternity ungrateful bitch

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
currently poilis win % this season is 58.9%. that's higher than allegris 10/11 season, higher then carlos 02/03 and 06/07 season, there are actually just a few managers that did better than Pioli.

in 02/03 season we lost to Piacenza 4-2, in 06/07 we lost to 2-0 to Reggina and in 10/11 we lost 0-2 to Casena.

Does that make both Carlo and Allegri fucking shit? :fp: you deserve the live in the banter era for eternity ungrateful bitch

:star:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting dominated by the likes of spezia and embarrassing us in front of the whole world in one of the most hyped up matches in recent serie a history. He doesnt deserve shit and the season is still far from over you big prostitute

0WzwKp7.gif

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Fuck you hoe

Imagine thinking that that bald man deserves praise, when winning against the likes of verona should be the norm

Verona is the 3rd best defensive team in the league this season. Only Jube and Napoli have conceded less goals. It's not easy to win against them.
They beat Roma, Napoli, Lazio, and Atalanta in Seria A this season, and got two draws from Juventus.
Calm down

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I only got to see the second half today, but I thought Saele looked mighty fresh. He looked like he did last year.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Verona is the 3rd best defensive team in the league this season. Only Jube and Napoli have conceded less goals. It's not easy to win against them.
They beat Roma, Napoli, Lazio, and Atalanta in Seria A this season, and got two draws from Juventus.
Calm down

Okay and? They are still verona, a midtable team.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Krunic cant play in mid duo in 4231 my mom can see that. Solid mid table serie a player overall.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

I dont give a fuck about win percentage. Our performance on the pitch has been average at best in the last 2 months or so.

Dont quote me you fckn idiot. Go fck urself

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I only got to see the second half today, but I thought Saele looked mighty fresh. He looked like he did last year.

He was very good today. Very dynamic and a lot of short passing and combinations in area?s that were effective. It was nice to see us play like this, and he played a big part in it.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I dont give a fuck about win percentage. Our performance on the pitch has been average at best in the last 2 months or so.

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What's up with whining like a little girl and then telling everyone who points it out off like they're not entitled to do that?

Everyone here wants to be 1st in the table, winning every game. We have a young team, we had injuries, we're not 1st! But we're clear 2nd after beating the toughest midtable team in the league with half an XI of bench players.

Pioli has done absolute wonders.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Awwwww

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That statue can run more than Leao. Stats

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone else glassing Svanberg?

Don't see any reason to to sign him for 15 instead of Meite for 9.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Sometimes I think we have been made a tad less civil and stupider because of the internet. And this is not just you here. I am also guilty.

I mean if you read over the top line to yourself SURELY you can see that it?s fucking retarded. Yes I get that we are not playing good football....but our team has been so highly decimated that surely even you could appreciate the fact that we are winning more than we are losing on the face of it alone :conf:

But I get it... this is the internet and we communicate in hot takes.... and doubts are kinda creeping up wrt Pioli?s coaching style as the season wears along. So I won?t hold that against you. But I mean.... ffs the win % is like the determining factor in winning the scudetto ffs :lol:

There was an time when ONE key player missing almost guaranteed a loss. Now we win with several out ....but ppl are still not happy. This is almost an incredible lack of appreciation of the work that Pioli and the team have done to get us to this point

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#Ibrahimovic: "#Milan ? It is the only team where I got excited. I wanted to be at the game today, because I feel too much inside and I missed the team too much. When I spend a day without them it's like a day without my kids. Are you staying at Milan? If Paolo wants, we are here " @Vitiello”

Re Paolo.

Last edited:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Lesson : Maybe it is good to look like we don't have established solutions (No Theo, No Ibra, No...) then players are thinkin again and they are taking time to build something new !

BTW what is Pioli answer about why we are so bad at home ? All of this started after lille game at san siro ...

Status
Not open for further replies.