Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
after next season haaland will go to man utd or real madrid...quote me on it
also we are not even the 10th team on his wish list...we have 0.5% chance

without ibra/hauge it would be 0,001%

The Haalands hate united. Don't forget keane broke his dads leg then proceeded to taunt him

320.jpg

So we stand a much better chance of signing him than United

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Shud we? Cud we?

It will take away Paolo worry of how to remain in CL for a string of years.

That's a no brainer. Shirt sales alone will cover his fees :o

I don't know if this is a controversial opinion in this forum but I am very proud that we aren't that kind of club. Maybe it's just me but the figure that the likes of Conte, S. Inzaghi, Gasperini, De Laurentiis and many more cry babies amongst coaches, managers and players who regularly cry out loud during, before and after the games give... it's embarrassing and childish.

Milan has always been about superiority through class. Many times we have been disfavored by referees. Not once did Maldini, Pioli or our players go out in public to cry about injustice. Instead we moved on and concentrated on the next issue. We always kept dignity even through the shittiest moments and gave the answer on the pitch as sportsmanship should be.

That's the ultimative power move IMO.

Loved this post. :thumbsup:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So it's only a good cross if it ends up as a goal?

Don't ever become a football coach :lol:

I wouldn't swap Calabria for any other right back in world football.

Massaro, wtf happened to you? I find myself agreeing with your posts more and more recently :eek:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The Haalands hate united. Don't forget keane broke his dads leg then proceeded to taunt him

320.jpg

This is sum Gianni Russo level bs! Father Haaland already said in public the incident involving Keane and himself has no bearing on his son's career choices.

They were talking with Utd b4 they decided to go to Germany.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Haaland is quite a risky deal for huge (3 figure m) sums, essentially he is a pure striker, should his goals dry up he‘ll instantly loose a huge chunk of value.
He is a strong player though, no doubt about that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Murray Walker: Formula 1 broadcasting legend dies at 97

A childhood hero.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like Haaland is quite a risky deal for huge (3 figure m) sums, essentially he is a pure striker, should his goals dry up he?ll instantly loose a huge chunk of value.

I would rathet get haaland over mbappe (or any young player for that matter)

He can play decent football and his football iq is very high
Cold as ice ..
Sure hes no david silva and hes kinda too bigfor tiki taka but really he does better at it then youd think...wich is just insane considering what he can do...

Most importantly why i see him as an ultra safe investment for the lucky future buyers:
Alot of haaland is pure physical power ...physicality is obviously extremely reliable
Also he is so young and already so far... he can easily learn to become more comlete by the age he is 26

Its literally ibra with more inzaghi and less dinho
There are things that are not supposed to be mixed in football

Like strength and killer instinct...then u get drogbas....or ibras
Or tall guy with technique...then u get ibra or yaya toures kakas busquets... (why i always liked ilicic)
Haaland is one of those rare combos combined with just massive raw talent

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mbappe pver Haaland any day of the week, I don‘t think Haaland would ever become useless, but put him into an not so clinical stint and he‘s a 30-40m striker.

Imo, and I might be old fashioned here, if you spend giant sums the player has to be a generational baller outside of stats. Neymar is that, CR 7, Ibra too ... Mbappe maybe ... Haaland I‘m not sold.
Not saying Haaland in form is not worth it, more a long term POV with such sums

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, will be a big loss. At least Dalot will play in his natural position and even if not great he can provide defensive cover and allows Theo to push up.

Dalot at LB:
2 goals, 2 assists in 8 appearances.

Dalot in his natural position:
Lille disasterclass, Spezia disasterclass, Crvena 2nd half disasterclass.
0 goals, 0 assists...I can't even remember a good cross or good attempt.

He's not a defender, he's more of an inverted winger or wingback that's at his best when he cuts inside. Left foot / RW, or in his case right foot / LWB.
He was bad defensively against Lille/Spezia but even worse offensively.
There's an old interview where he says he wants to play as right-back, but every single one of his RB performances have been worse than Kalulu's even though Kalulu has delivered shockingly bad crosses at times.
This is also because our LB is pretty much a wing-back whereas the RB is supposed to be a part-time CB.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
halaands coming here, the fit is too perfect. he will become a legend here and win multiple champions leagues with ac milan.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I'm quite sure this isn't the way this meme supposed to be used.

Anyway, i'm more into Belotti than Haaland.
Less risky, loyal lads.

This is the way

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Haaland is quite a risky deal for huge (3 figure m) sums, essentially he is a pure striker, should his goals dry up he?ll instantly loose a huge chunk of value.

Are we seriously in the running for him? I don't think we are, maybe in a few years we can but not now.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

it's supposed to decrease in worth, my guy.
example:

pic 1 (Elliot) "wait, i need to review mercato budg..."
pic 2 (fans)- "mercato budget?? we getting haaland?"
pic 3 (congo) - "Belloti fatta?"
pic 4 (Maldini) - "We have a mercato budget?"

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Regardless if he's interested or not he doesn't fit the profile of a Milan signing. Maldini even said that we need a couple of years of consistent CL appearances to be able to challenge for the superstars. We will be getting 'deals' like Belotti or a young guy that his a high upside but a relatively low transfer fee and wage. I don't think we should waste time thinking about Haaland.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Knowing Maldini and Elliott and how risk averse they are, I wouldn't be surprised if we already have all the contracts agreed with everyone; Donnarumma, Hakan, Kessie, and maybe even a couple of others like Ibra. They're just waiting to secure CL qualification to pull the trigger.

With a win today we'll still be around 6 or 7 points from 5th with 33 points left to play for. I don't think anything will happen on the contracts side of things until we're mathematically guaranteed to secure 4th place.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Knowing Maldini and Elliott and how risk averse they are, I wouldn't be surprised if we already have all the contracts agreed with everyone; Donnarumma, Hakan, Kessie, and maybe even a couple of others like Ibra. They're just waiting to secure CL qualification to pull the trigger

Thats what it seems to me too.
From the moment we know our budget for next season the contracts can be signed.
And if anyone wants a ridiculous upgrade they can gtfo.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOvodbkPjA

I just love Erling, what a lad :lol:
If you ask me to pick him or Mbappe, I would take Haaland. I love those type of ruthless strikers.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Milan#Ibrahimovic he anticipated the medical check-up to today (scheduled for tomorrow) to set up next week's work. The visit went well, we try to recover it for Thursday's match against Manchester

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Bennacer could be present for the second leg against Manchester United on Thursday.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Bennacer could be present for the second leg against Manchester United on Thursday.

All these reports about Bennacer, Ibra, Hakan etc preparing for a comeback on Thursday are just terrifying to read.
I do not want another Spezia type of disaster.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
All these reports about Bennacer, Ibra, Hakan etc preparing for a comeback on Thursday are just terrifying to read.
I do not want another Spezia type of disaster.

Same thoughts are going through my head also...

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lets see if Hakan and Rebic can do their job 2night and we get huuuuge 3 pts. This win would be fantastic.

Lets go boyz, forza vecchio cuore rossonero!!

P. S.
Mercato: maldini is always saying it straight. Milan now cannot buy 60, 70mln players. We will buy vice Theo, Meite?, someone free probably (Wijnaldum would be superb) and someone like Belotti. Plus Tomori is 28mln... thats enough to be 25% better then this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule