The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Yes, let's swap Leao with Haaland. I can we can do that kind of deal. The only issue is his salary.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan did great last match. I think he should focus more on shooting for tight corners instead of power. If he could do both... great... I feel like he shoots with power instead of aiming for tight corners

yes, nothing to say about the first post and the one from the freekick, but on the last one he really didnt need to go full power

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
EpOizMtW8AYSUWz.jpg

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

:lol:

Am so happy to have Hakan shooting from outside.
Him & Kessie used to shoot a lot but used to be weak & for the sake of it.
Shooting from outside or @ least the threat of it will give us space & a way out for many games.... opposite example would be Barca not having it.
Another edge we should work on is set pieces mainly corners.
Man what a beauty if we bring in a header or two on the other end of Hakan's amazing corners.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haaland to Sky Sport: “My future? I’m happy at Borussia Dortmund. I’ve spent a great year with Favre, I want to thank him. Ballon d’Or is my dream as the Champions League... I’m happy with the Golden Boy. Keep an eye on Hauge: he’s a talent and he’s playing in a beautiful club”.

hmm

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
During a different interview, with Sky Sport #Haaland said Zlatan #Ibrahimovic is his idol and praise Jens Petter #Hauge

Molto confermato.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Haaland to Sky Sport: “My future? I’m happy at Borussia Dortmund. I’ve spent a great year with Favre, I want to thank him. Ballon d’Or is my dream as the Champions League... I’m happy with the Golden Boy. Keep an eye on Hauge: he’s a talent and he’s playing in a beautiful club”.

hmm
Someone tell Halaand to shut up. The last thing I need is hope that he’ll play for us soon.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Come to Milan and learn from Ibra, Erling.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by CorSera on newsstands, Theo has already more than doubled his price. Today in the event of a sale he would cost at least €45million. PSG are interested. Leonardo would be ready to triple his salary, from 1.5 to 4.5 million.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
after we win scudetto i see no reason why haaland wont come to us.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSera: Ibra and Kjaer will not be available against Genoa and their presence is not certain also against Sassuolo. The Swede wants to return but still feels pain. Bennacer will be out for three weeks, Gabbia for a month.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
CorSera: Ibra and Kjaer will not be available against Genoa and their presence is not certain also against Sassuolo. The Swede wants to return but still feels pain. Bennacer will be out for three weeks, Gabbia for a month.

giphy.gif

Time to strap up boys.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSera: Milan’s management have no plans on signing a vice-Ibra. They will continue with Rebic. A defender could arrive in January.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Hope they side can hang onto first place until winter mercato, can survive without Ibra and Kjaer vs Genoa but vs Sass and Lazio it will be tough

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rebic will score vs Genoa.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Ibra will be back on the weekend. Kjaer against Lazio.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Raiola: “Donnarumma? He has a bright future. If it'll be sunny future in Milan? The sun is everywhere, the important thing is that the sun is there."

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
CorSera: Milan?s management have no plans on signing a vice-Ibra. They will continue with Rebic. A defender could arrive in January.

Rebic's work rate upfront is unquestionable and he causes so many issues for opposing defenses. But why doesn't he shoot the dam ball? God if he rediscovered the shooting form and luck he had last season I would be fine with this decision.

But he literally came out and said he's more comfortable on the left and would prefer to play there. Ibra will be injured and unavailable for games intermittently throughout the season and next year if he stays.

We need a vice-Ibra. This is the best chance we've had in a long time for silverware. Would be a huge shame if we ended the season empty handed.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rebic's work rate upfront is unquestionable and he causes so many issues for opposing defenses. But why doesn't he shoot the dam ball? God if he rediscovered the shooting form and luck he had last season I would be fine with this decision.

But he literally came out and said he's more comfortable on the left and would prefer to play there. Ibra will be injured and unavailable for games intermittently throughout the season and next year if he stays.

We need a vice-Ibra. This is the best chance we've had in a long time for silverware. Would be a huge shame if we ended the season empty handed.

Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

If he does not score in CF, why you think he?ll score more as a winger?

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Rebic had chances, good work rate, players were assisting him as much as Ibra, but he did not finish the chances.

Ummm... because being marked while playing from the wing presents a totally different challenge and requires a different skill set that he's more suited for, thus he finds himself in better scoring positions? Furthermore, playing as a winger is completely and fundamentally different and thus "easier" to score for quicker players in modern football as opposed to being marked while playing from a central position by taller, more physical defenders?

Last edited:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Whatttt?????:lol:
Some kind of scout you are......

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ummm... because being marked while playing from the wing presents a totally different challenge and requires a different skill set that he's more suited for, thus he finds himself in better scoring positions? Furthermore, playing as a winger is completely and fundamentally different and thus "easier" to score for quicker players in modern football as opposed to being marked while playing from a central position by taller, more physical defenders?

And what about the fact he wasn?t a winger at Frankfurt?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ante-rebic/leistungsdaten/spieler/187587/plus/0?saison=2018

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Raiola: ?Donnarumma? He has a bright future. If it'll be sunny future in Milan? The sun is everywhere, the important thing is that the sun is there."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What an asshole but cant wrong him - his responsibilities are his client and himself

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

I think you're mistaking position with "role." Rebic plays best as a SS or Winger, I don't think he excels in playing as the central focus of the attack because of the kind of attention it draws from defenders. His role is best when he's a supporting/secondary/late running option in the box as opposed to the guy fighting with central defenders.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I still cant believe our injury list
I can

Was to be expected with the ridiculous schedule

Hence why I was desperate for Maldini to sign atleast another CM in the summer.

Now we have Kessie a card away from suspension and cannot afford to have any injuries to him or Tonali. Man, he should have just got himself booked against Parma and sitout Genoa.

Not to mention playing every 3 days means fatigue will become a serious issue.

Hopefully Kjaer comes back soon and we can possibly try Kalulu in the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule