Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
1215.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Oh yes, because the only criteria by which a comic is measured by is the number of abs, scars and swords it's characters have. :cookiemonster:

~

I'd estimate ToG to be better than 95% of all Manga out there.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No, it is measured by how many pop culture characters u can photoshop into your work :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think you guys are viewing it too black and white,its this or that while in reality its a mix of both. Some personality traits come out online while others are suppresed whether intentionally or not. Really big personalities however,in my opinion tend to show more while those who are more withdrawn and reclusive might seem normal online unbeknownst to the people speaking to them or themselves. Its also easier to come off a certain way, for example,little kids tend to be a pain in the ass because they like to potray themselves (ones ive seen anyway) as this older hardass guy. The same concept actually applies to anyone behind a computer regardless of whatever means they use to communicate to others.

Years ago when i used to be obsessive over games and had an xbox,friends and aquintences id talk to would act a bit different when i talked to them through live party vs in real life. While little kids on cod would put together an incoherent string of obscenities about ones mother and so on so forth.

This rant aside,it isnt black and white.

Interesting points. But how about multiple personalities? What goes through the mind of someone who, say, adopts a Yoda personality in addition to his regular personality in an internet forum?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Suck dick, you fat fuck. I'll find you when ToG is the most highly rated comic in the world in 2018. :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Japan has hundreds of thousands of active manga.

Jammins best biased estimate of tog ranks it in 5000s :lol: :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
hello gentle mans i have jut started a new anime recommended by a dear friend of mine.
this anime is called "Wanna be the Strongest in the World"

it's a modern Japanese retelling of the rock story but in the ecchi genre and more specifically in the pantu sub-genre.
in my opinion it is on a par with other retellings of the rocky story like 8 mile.

art work is very good with excellent skin tones that give them an almost life like appearance.
the artist has done an exceptional job here in making the art very memorable, in fact I can see the art work clearly whenever I close my eyes.

the voice acting is amongst the very best in anime history and really gets the juices flowing and keeps you focused and at attention.

I must say I really appreciate the the telling of the story and the powerful desire of the main character to reach her goal resonates with all us like minded people.

this story of heroic determination, strength, sacrifice and desire to achieve ones goals gets a 9.2/10 rating.

link to the first ep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctzuxyQVjTo

cool i'm gonna have a look at that....i hope it's not too censored, that spoils the intensity :D

just finished season 1 of one pieec, i'm really looking forward to the second :thumbsup:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
silver spoon 2 have an awesome ending song too.. not as good as the first one though.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Nisekoi getting an anime :b:

Sailor Moon 2014 :b:

suck it CCS :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Pffft Sailor Moon is still another 10 Anime away from reaching CCS quality. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
space dandy and hamatora seem interesting

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
space dandy and hamatora seem interesting

Trippy Cowboy Bebop? :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh shit, it's actually made by the same dude who did Cowboy Bebop. :lol:

Like the colorful art style. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
First of all, fourth strongest character (according to the Tower rankings). Do your research properly. You're not even worth calling a proper hater. :o

Secondly, noob, it's ripped off from Enel, from One Piece, who's design is inspired by Eminem. :o

:lol::lol: :proud:.

FodderFat is doing his research, but he ain't paying attention you know I mean.

And no, the manga is GoH.

edit: Urek Mazino is badass, but I want to see Eniryu :eek:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think I'll watch Wanna be the strongest for a few more episodes.

Kill la Kill reminds me of final fantasy X-2 (underrated game) where uniform give you power.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Interesting points. But how about multiple personalities? What goes through the mind of someone who, say, adopts a Yoda personality in addition to his regular personality in an internet forum?

Dunno,ask congo, or mr or fred. i just explained what i thought,im not a certified psychologist. Interesting,i didnt knw you frequent this thread.

Schedule