Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
effort? he got subbed in and scored after 3 minutes on his debut :lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pato should never ever play in the wing not even as "false" winger. He's a CF, if he can still make it big, it'll be at CF where his skillset is proven.

Eitherway...stinking of Merkel overrateness after one meaningless goal. I assume he'll score more, but let him work his ass off instead of proclaiming anything about him when he's done nothing yet.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Pato should never ever play in the wing not even as "false" winger. He's a CF, if he can still make it big, it'll be at CF where his skillset is proven.

Eitherway...stinking of Merkel overrateness after one meaningless goal. I assume he'll score more, but let him work his ass off instead of proclaiming anything about him when he's done nothing yet.
Comparing him with Merkel? :fp:

Pato doesn`t need to prove that he`s a good player that scores regularly when he plays, he has proven that in his time with us more than enough. He only needs to prove that he can play without injuries, with continuity.

If he stays healthy he`ll become a great player almost for sure..

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
People act like he is coming back for sure :lol: Like we only loaned him.

We sold the dude for good. He is not coming back and is not needed at all. Our attack is more then set for a long, long time and Pato cannot bring anything in that would improve it.

Pato is not coming back.

#JavierSaviola

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pato has to be the CF in a 4-3-3. He's got a lot of pace and I'm assuming that's what the Fifa 13 posters are thinking about by placing him out wide but I've seen Balo out wide and he's much better.

Balo is a better passer (not by much) and you can't easily muscle him off the ball... this would also be useful at cf but Pato is probably the best finisher of his generation bar Messi, CR7 and Neymar.

Also :lol: at the general anti Pato sentiment....so salty...bitchez wishing him injury and illspeaking him and shit :proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pato has to be the CF in a 4-3-3. He's got a lot of pace and I'm assuming that's what the Fifa 13 posters are thinking about by placing him out wide but I've seen Balo out wide and he's much better.

Balo is a better passer (not by much) and you can't easily muscle him off the ball... this would also be useful at cf but Pato is probably the best finisher of his generation bar Messi, CR7 and Neymar.

Also :lol: at the general anti Pato sentiment....so salty...bitchez wishing him injury and illspeaking him and shit :proud:

He's really never been good aty CF in a 4-3-3

too wide, he's not strong enough to stay that isolated.

-

He's best in something like a 2 striker system or really... more like when players are close to him (4-3-2-1) where he can quickly link up

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
actually he played as a lone striker under ancelotii, 3 strikers system under leo and 2 striker system under allegri. When fit he was good if not excellent in all. That's class

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Balo is a better passer by a mile.

Did you even watch the game yesterday? Balo made like 3/4 passes which nobody else on our team could pull off...

Pato is a better finisher than Neymar. I do believe Pato is one of the best finishers around.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yeah, cause when we played ronaldinho-boriello-pato he was playing lb:fp::fp:

He was a striker playing on the right side. Huntelaar was his backup.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny that people still discussing about Pato's future in Milan. ((% sure that even if he develops all his potential, he will never come back to Milan. Pato can never like Schevchenko; however, I always thought that he could be the true heir to the only Marco Van basten who was an all around forward (the best forward that I have seen play ever, not including Ronaldo (R9) ) I think it was best for both parties to end up that relationship. As a Milan fan, I hope the best for Pato; however, he has to realize that he has not even reach 10% of his potential and develop a hunger to improve every day.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
you know, it's that cliche all the athletes and managers like to use 'you never know what will happen in the future' , but I also think he wont comeback and that buyback clause is just speculation..

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree

Don't see him coming back at all.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
actually he played as a lone striker under ancelotii, 3 strikers system under leo and 2 striker system under allegri. When fit he was good if not excellent in all. That's class

big difference between a 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3. Kaka and Seedorf (or ronaldinho) were very close to him, which was my general point. He can't be isolated uptop the way Balotelli can for ex.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
well, agree he cant be a target man like zlatan or balotelli sometimes, but everything else come on, he is good

yeahs my only point was dru's wrong in his tactics. That's not the way to use pato

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So pato scored in his debut, not nad

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Pato should go in barca with Neymar...

Neymar - Pato - Messi

still SHABANI is better :lol:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato can play as a striker in any formation. he can also play as a winger, but less successfully, so with the talent he has, you look to maximize him. You need him more centrally, him on one wing and El Sharawy on the other, with Balotelli in front would limit Pato way too much.

I think the only thing that could stop Pato return is this incredible progress of Niang. This seems to be the trident for the future. but I would never underestimate Berlu and Fester tendency to reignite the old love (like they did with Shevchenko, tried to with Kaka etc), because they are very prone to the whole prodigal son returns narrative.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
the voices in dru's head :)

Was talking about:

Would have laughed if he got injured jumping over the barrier :lol:

Fuck Pato

there is no room for pato in our attack

he's not good enough

thats why we sold him

Utter and complete bs. I hope Balo is all that we want him to be but he's got a bit of Cassano in him and could be another time bomb waiting to go off.

People can be so myopic when things are good that they fail to grasp their own frailty. I remember how nobody gave a shit when $#!tlegri tossed Ron out... Then later on everybody was complaining about lack of creativity in midfield :rolleyes:

I am guilty of this as well as I was only too happy to toss out P!rlo.

Pato's ceiling ad the player that he may never become, is really high and to shit on him just because the n00bz in charge fucked up royally is downright idiotic

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Nope^

Pato was sold cuz he wasn't good enough..and we had to make room for balotelli

Truth hurts

Doesn't mean I don't wish him well

Lol what does ronaldonho have to do with it? We sold him and won the league. Thanks dinho

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pato's ceiling ad the player that he may never become, is really high and to shit on him just because the n00bz in charge fucked up royally is downright idiotic

where's self-accountability here?

Shouldn't pato shoulder blame for his own shortcomings too?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where's self-accountability here?

Shouldn't pato shoulder blame for his own shortcomings too?

I don't think drucurl is taking that into account, because he's using dinho as an example..allegri "tossing him out"...disregarding why he was tossed out. As if there was nothing on dinho's end to make a coach and a club let him go for pretty much nothing mid season...then go on to win the league in his absence

Schedule