Lucas Biglia Thread

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This twat is defo burlesqunoni. Get him banned. Thanks.

nah berlusquoni #1 job was to shit on 3 at the back formation. Ive never seen him do it even once. :lol:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
swagger shitting on some of our best players like kessie and bigla but says someone like pastore or goetze are worldclass?

giphy.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pastore is better
Goretza is better
You are wrong again

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Pastore is better
Goretza is better
You are wrong again
Pastore is a crock and not a fuckin CM. Go learn about player positions

Goretzka would have cost a fortune. We couldnt spend that much on him as we need to reinforce other positions too

This isnt FM where you can use a cheat code and get unlimited money

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Goretzka would have cost a fortune. We couldnt spend that much on him as we need to reinforce other positions too

Fassone is kinda playing real life football manager tbh
Pep, Mour, Zidane, PSG, Ancelotti...too

Next football manager should have the ability to buy through Qatar and/or other off shore sponsor contracts to buy players :D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

He has played as CM before too. Go watch his psg games before you spout rubbish. He is a complete player.
I dont care. Rather spend big bucks on a player that will give me 7 good years over biglia who isnt anything special.

Its like buying a house. Would you invest in a house that has no potential.for growth aside from the negative gearing tax offset benfits? No.
Biglia doesnt impress me. I would rather us go all out and buy goretzka who will ben a long term solution. Yes biglia isnt old but he isnt going to improve much at all. Goretzka is not only better than him already, he also has more potential to grow.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
He has played as CM before too. Go watch his psg games before you spout rubbish. He is a complete player.
I dont care. Rather spend big bucks on a player that will give me 7 good years over biglia who isnt anything special.

Its like buying a house. Would you invest in a house that has no potential.for growth aside from the negative gearing tax offset benfits? No.
Biglia doesnt impress me. I would rather us go all out and buy goretzka who will ben a long term solution. Yes biglia isnt old but he isnt going to improve much at all. Goretzka is not only better than him already, he also has more potential to grow.

giphy.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i like pastore since palermo and all but the boy hasnt play consistent football for over 3 years now due to injuries :( like worst than biglia and mustang

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I don't think this transfer is underrated because most of us understands the legitimacy of it.

It is of such a solid and substantial level though that it should be said over and over again.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Dear Biglia,

Please join our team and stop breaking like glass.

Sincerely yours,
this is stan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fak off you piece of glass lazio ripped us off !!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
3 more weeks i think

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Chief medic Gianluca Melegati spoke to Milan TV this evening to give an update on the various situations.

“Following a lesion to the flexor in his thigh, Biglia is recovering very well and ahead of schedule. It’s a delicate zone, so caution is absolutely essential.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Shame he won't be available for our first home game, it's going to my first Milan game and u would've loved to see our best team available.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Stepped on the pitch and immediately settled things

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He needs to play.

He will be the most important signing, imo.

If he doesn't play, we'll rely on individual heroics to control matches. With him, we've got an excellent metronome.

Bonucci can only do so much(and he was shit today tbh). We need someone with presence and poise at CM. Biglia is that player.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Really liking Lucas. He's a complete professional, a silent warrior, a responsable grown up man of old times.

Very steady, solid and seems to leave little room for questions.

Perfect character and characteristics for one of the most important roles on the field while also a great role model off the field.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calmed the team down a lot and allowed Montolivo to push up. Definitely one of the key turning points of the game.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Best Maestro since Pirlo.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So great to have him. Such balance.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Our most important player

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
That turn then the pass eventually lead to our goal is so beautiful :star:

Schedule