Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Future coach rumours.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Future coach rumours.
:thumbsup:

cjmayers.blogspot.com_kaka_shevchenko1.jpg

Kaka Sheva reunited... my feels... :proud:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Sheva : "So, Massimiliano, how's it going?"

Allegri : "Not so good, not so good, Andriy. You have no idea how many balls flew over that fucking woods, man! And I'am the one to go out and bring'em back!"

Sheva : "It's ok, Massi, soon there will be a new golf field for my own amusement, you won't need to run into woods, you will be running free on a green, smooth grass!"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wow that's great humourous tale for

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Brings back a lot of happy memories that picture, when Milan was actually a world class team.

Hopefully Barbara manages to put Maldini in G's place and she brings Sheva into the picture also somehow, they can't do any-worse then G does.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Shevchenko: "People said that Inzaghi and I couldn't play together, but we just had to adapt to each other. We had a great relationship."

Shevchenko: "Right from the first training session at Milan, I could see that KAKA had an incredible footballing intelligence."

Okkk ...

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
hmmm... Sheva will play... golf...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Monday May 19 2014 Shev: Milan must look forward

Andriy Shevchenko has called on Milan to start looking forward, now that this Serie A season can be consigned to history.

The Rossoneri finished a disappointing campaign in eighth place and missed out on Europa League qualification on the final matchday yesterday.

Speaking to Milan Channel at the launch of the club’s new Casa Milan base, the Ukrainian was however convinced the San Siro giants can turn things around.

It’s nice to come back to Milan,” Shevchenko said. “This new base is great. I had some excellent years here in this city.

The team didn’t have a great season but now it’s finished. The club needs to look forward and I am sure that Galliani and the President will do special things".

I hope that Milan can become one of the big players in Italy and in Europe again". :conf:

I’ve seen Kaka reborn, it’s been difficult even for him this season but Ricky has played very well. We fans hope that he stays".

The club will decide soon about Seedorf. I think that it’s always difficult for a Coach at the beginning but Clarance has done everything possible and he has done well".

In some ways he has done extremely well. Milan is my home, we will see when I will be able to return.

Sheva 7

Beginner
Reaction score
August 31, 2014:

@acmilan: Two red&black legends are at the San Siro to support #ACMilan: Captain Maldini and @jksheva7 #MilanLazio

BwYOrXbIIAAuA8t.jpg:large

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Happy b-day sheva! much love from me!

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
bring him to replace pazzini

Schedule