Lets laugh at inter thread

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I think so too hey but Galliani reckons it would have been hard to beat inter with those 2 playing. I felt like inter played their best team and lost fair and square.
There is no guarantee Skriniar would have even started (plus he has been shit in a 3 man defense). Conte has gavoured D'Ambrosio plenty.

So Bastoni was the only one they were missing from their starting eleven realistically. We were missing Rebic so that evens it out. Naingolan was an extra for them and the only reason he is still there was because he couldnt get his move to Cagliari.

We had a half fit Romagnoli starting and Ibra who just came back from Covid. Prior to the derby, their defense had conceded 6 in 3 games, and thats while the likes of Skriniar and Bastoni wete available so not sure what they are bitching about.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
There is no guarantee Skriniar would have even started (plus he has been shit in a 3 man defense). Conte has gavoured D'Ambrosio plenty.

So Bastoni was the only one they were missing from their starting eleven realistically. We were missing Rebic so that evens it out. Naingolan was an extra for them and the only reason he is still there was because he couldnt get his move to Cagliari.

We had a half fit Romagnoli starting and Ibra who just came back from Covid. Prior to the derby, their defense had conceded 6 in 3 games, and thats while the likes of Skriniar and Bastoni wete available so not sure what they are bitching about.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Precisely.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We laughin at you, bluenine

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Got Conte on massive wages.
Still playing Spallleti's wages.
Massive player wages.
Fails to qualify to Cl k.o stages with a relatively easily group, and is the only Italian team not to do so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Honestly feel bad for Eriksen. Created several chances his his limited 10 minutes (incl. injury time) and looked better than their other forward players. Hilarious how stubborn Conte is over this "grudge" and refuses to start him. I wonder how many points they've dropped on top of CL R16 qualification because of it :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Antonio Conte snapped at the Sky Sport presenter, the reporter and Fabio Capello after Inter’s elimination from Europe. The former coach hit back: ‘He can’t talk only when things go well,’ while Alessandro Costacurta said: ‘He didn’t respect us.’

Conte looked irritable during his post-match interview on Sky Sport, following Inter’s 0-0 draw against Shakhtar that saw the Nerazzurri finish last in their Champions League group.

“There was not the determination, the desire to win at all costs,” Capello told Conte who cut short: “I have no response to that.”

The interview continued with the questions from Sky presenter Anna Bill?, but once again Conte looked irritable.

“Shakhtar came here and transformed their tactics against us in order to neutralise us. They lost 5-0, so that’s why they changed. Think before asking questions,” he said.

Capello then asked do you actually have a Plan B when things don’t work, seeing as Shakhtar changed to face him?

“We do have a Plan B, but I won’t talk about it here, otherwise that’ll be a total disaster and that’ll get neutralised too.”

The behaviour of the Italian coach was criticised by Capello and former Milan defender Alessandro Costacurta, who was also in the studio.

"Today it was impossible to speak with Conte,” Capello said after Conte had left.

“He did not understand that we cannot speak only when things go well. Inter have suffered a huge economic damage this evening, the are not even going to play in the Europa League. The damage is huge, even for sponsors.”

"I am very disappointed in my friend Conte,” Costacurta continued.

“I am very sorry that he did not respect us. He is a unique and generous person, but tonight I did not like him. I’m very disappointed by his attitude."

Later on, talking about Atalanta, who, instead, have qualified for the last 16 stage for the second successive season, Capello added:

"[Gian Piero] Gasperini is a coach. He is smart. He understood that he had to change something tactically. He understood that he could not play like he did last season. This is the strength of a coach. [Massimiliano] Allegri is another one who changed tactically, who read the game. I’ll stop here.

:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Honestly feel bad for Eriksen. Created several chances his his limited 10 minutes (incl. injury time) and looked better than their other forward players. Hilarious how stubborn Conte is over this "grudge" and refuses to start him. I wonder how many points they've dropped on top of CL R16 qualification because of it :lol:

Its what he deserves for disrespecting my danish bro like that

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Inter will not lose money from dropping out of CL due to sponsors, Suning will funnel money into their accounts FFP wise somehow

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Conte snapped at the Sky Sport presenter, the reporter and Fabio Capello after Inter?s elimination from Europe. The former coach hit back: ?He can?t talk only when things go well,? while Alessandro Costacurta said: ?He didn?t respect us.?

Conte looked irritable during his post-match interview on Sky Sport, following Inter?s 0-0 draw against Shakhtar that saw the Nerazzurri finish last in their Champions League group.

?There was not the determination, the desire to win at all costs,? Capello told Conte who cut short: ?I have no response to that.?

The interview continued with the questions from Sky presenter Anna Bill?, but once again Conte looked irritable.

?Shakhtar came here and transformed their tactics against us in order to neutralise us. They lost 5-0, so that?s why they changed. Think before asking questions,? he said.

Capello then asked do you actually have a Plan B when things don?t work, seeing as Shakhtar changed to face him?

?We do have a Plan B, but I won?t talk about it here, otherwise that?ll be a total disaster and that?ll get neutralised too.?

The behaviour of the Italian coach was criticised by Capello and former Milan defender Alessandro Costacurta, who was also in the studio.

"Today it was impossible to speak with Conte,? Capello said after Conte had left.

?He did not understand that we cannot speak only when things go well. Inter have suffered a huge economic damage this evening, the are not even going to play in the Europa League. The damage is huge, even for sponsors.?

"I am very disappointed in my friend Conte,? Costacurta continued.

?I am very sorry that he did not respect us. He is a unique and generous person, but tonight I did not like him. I?m very disappointed by his attitude."

Later on, talking about Atalanta, who, instead, have qualified for the last 16 stage for the second successive season, Capello added:

"[Gian Piero] Gasperini is a coach. He is smart. He understood that he had to change something tactically. He understood that he could not play like he did last season. This is the strength of a coach. [Massimiliano] Allegri is another one who changed tactically, who read the game. I?ll stop here.

:lol:
tenor.gif

inyQChkQO15nC_medium.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Embarrassing club. Embarrassing propaganda. Glad it's Inter Bells time of year, where they will start to drop points as always.

people have been shot for less awful things

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Stop posting that video. I almost died of cringeness when Pingu posted it earlier joy

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
They’re really going for that snake theme this year :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Kebab will look great in it

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to reports in England, Inter still owe Manchester United circa €55m and a percentage of the transfer fee they’ll get from Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku.

A deal would appear to be imminent for the Belgium international, setting a new record for the sale of a Serie A player at €130m.

However, if the reports in the Daily Express are to be believed, very little of that will go to Inter as profit.

That’s because the Nerazzurri still owe Manchester United a large chunk of the €74m plus bonuses that they agreed to purchase Lukaku in 2019.

Specifically, the Express, Sun Sport and Sportitalia maintain there’s still €55m outstanding.

On top of that, it’s claimed that Inter also owe Manchester United a percentage of the future transfer fee, believed to be around five per cent.

That would all still be a lot of money, cutting into the sum that Inter will eventually pocket from Lukaku’s sale.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to reports in England, Inter still owe Manchester United circa ?55m and a percentage of the transfer fee they?ll get from Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku.

A deal would appear to be imminent for the Belgium international, setting a new record for the sale of a Serie A player at ?130m.

However, if the reports in the Daily Express are to be believed, very little of that will go to Inter as profit.

That?s because the Nerazzurri still owe Manchester United a large chunk of the ?74m plus bonuses that they agreed to purchase Lukaku in 2019.

Specifically, the Express, Sun Sport and Sportitalia maintain there?s still ?55m outstanding.

On top of that, it?s claimed that Inter also owe Manchester United a percentage of the future transfer fee, believed to be around five per cent.

That would all still be a lot of money, cutting into the sum that Inter will eventually pocket from Lukaku?s sale.

While I am sad to see Lukaku go, there is no question that 115m is a great price for him. For that kinda money, it makes sense to sell Lukaku.

The 55m Inter still owe Man Utd for Lukaku is immaterial - Inter would have owed that whether or not they sold Lukaku.

My problem with this sale of Lukaku is only about Suning getting greedy. The stated objective was to make 80m net cash flow from transfers. That was achieved by the Hakimi sale. This should have meant that Inter invest the entire Lukaku money on new transfers. Marotta could have killed it with that kinda budget to spend on transfers. But clearly Suning have changed the objectives and are trying to make more money from the mercato. That is unfortunately the main problem here.