• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
After four years, I returned to the San Siro for Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juve.

Contrasting emotions obviously, but I am not despairing. Higuain’s miss was a big blow, but overall our big test is against Lazio. Pics, videos later. Forza Milan!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow necro 4 months for leaf. After he just served a 3 months ban.

Take it easy man.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If only you saw how much shit was poured on Spaletti by inter fans after todays game :fp: I wouldnt mind Spaletti if Gattuso failed though. I wouldnt mind Donadoni too, as much as everyone underrates him. I dont think he's much worse than Luciano, he just never got a top club job. Spaletti plays shit football as well.

donadoni got job in napoli although they weren't big yet. iirc, that season they spend good amount too.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes my inter colors are showing. You got me. Im not MR that goes and hides for a few weeks after a loss. I think I’ve been pretty consistent with posting on here win or lose. I thought I be been pretty clear, at least as what others have said about me, that I’m not a Gattuso fan. But you were the one that brought up Inter. Maybe you are the one that is obsessed with them. Hmm.

Inter merda.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
1500 pages

Looks like we may be closing in on a new commode

Need a new name...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Higuain on last night.

Higuain on Instagram:

“I want to apologize to everyone for the behaviour I did yesterday on the pitch, for my teammates and the club. For the fans who showed their affection even more. I will take care of my responsibilities and will do everything possible to not repeat this.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pretty much.

Brushes Kessie aside to take the penalty.

Big game, big moment and once again Higuain shows his class.

Now will also miss the Lazio game, so he’s hurt the team further because he talked himself into a red. Deadset embarrassment really.

He lets the club and his teammates down big time.

"best striker ever in caicio they said"

man cant even handle big game pressure

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
New Commode please.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Honestly tho.. Hakan wearing Milans #10 explains everything you need to know about our situation

back pass playmaker

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The Christmas Paqueta Commode

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The opening of the Christmas Paqueta

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Honestly tho.. Hakan wearing Milans #10 explains everything you need to know about our situation

back pass playmaker

As if you were blind when he was having more assists than Suso. Anyone who has eyes would see how miserable Hakan looks physically and mentally at this point, and Gattuso confirmed he's in bad health, but yeah, whatever. It's like calling Pato a Destro when he was out of form and playing like garbage and forget all he had to show and was capable of. At least we can always kiss some skriniar ass.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look at context.

Leo had what - 21 days and UEFA on his ass for mercato? Yeah, shit situation.

We took Laxalt because Genoa had money issues when trying to pay for Lapadula; Laxalt had decent WC; Leo may have already known that Strinic had a heart problem.

Samu was taken because of Villareal and their money problems. Why? Because we needed a LW anyway and Samu can play LW and RW, therefore being backup to both Hakan and Suso and we were looking to offload Bacca who only wanted Villareal.

These aren't really bad transfers and judging them now is way too soon. Samu and Laxalt are inconsistent but they have good moments too. They aren't players that came for big money, don't expect great things - manage your expectations for them in a realistic fashion and you'll have a better, more accurate judgement.

dont agree ,

sois it better to buy bad or not to buy any.
genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Srsly, I have zero grief for the Juve match, trust me even if Higuain scored, Juve would just switch engines and fuck us up, cause we were doing our best and they were chillin'. What disgusts me much more is some fans showing their insides.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
dont agree ,

sois it better to buy bad or not to buy any.
genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.

why is "fuck rino and all his family" not bannable here :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.