i thought the same thing when i saw the pic... he looks ridiculous

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
CentreD13 said:
i thought the same thing when i saw the pic... he looks ridiculous
I thought he look not very smart but then again I thought somethin is wrong with the pic & when I read the "no hands" comment I burst in laughs :D
It was like not only we have a bad package but also some pissing parts.
It was right on the money LOL

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wild said:
I thought he look not very smart but then again I thought somethin is wrong with the pic & when I read the "no hands" comment I burst in laughs :D

hopefully we still have the receipt so we can exchange him for a new one

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kellet said:
I heard Željko Kalac' brother, Ivan Kalac, is 8 feet tall.
I doubt that. If that were the case, we'd have heard of him a long time ago.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
Am still laughin about the pic + AZ's remark about him having no arms LOL
I'll send it to favourite quotes. Though it's touchy subject I just can't stop laughing picturing the lad on football field.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
radioactivenerd said:
anyone willing to be simone inzaghi is next on our list? god...
Nah, Pippo knows his brother is crap. However I do see us going for Borriello's brother, heard he plays (or played) in a Serie C team, just what we need.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
we should get him for discount since his arms are not included

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Jivara that's not close to being funny! Making fun of handicaps:head:..
Anyways this thread should be moved he isnt ours yet!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
walak roo7 ondoj ya tifil iza mish fahem shu 3am biseer la t3alik

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Talking in arabic so the mods wouldn't get it!What a Shame:head:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Perfect replacement for Ba. :o

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Attacking My mom now?...Very impressive..ur case is directly gonna be sent to the Mods!I dont deal with guys like You!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soldier said:
Attacking My mom now?...Very impressive..ur case is directly gonna be sent to the Mods!I dont deal with guys like You!
In all honesty, you started this nonsense by wrongly assuming Jivara was making fun of handicapped people, so you barely have a leg to stand on here.

Anyway, let's shut it and stay on topic of the complete absurdity of this signing.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
jeez... chedric doesnt have arms, soldier doesnt have legs... whats next...

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soldier said:
Jivara that's not close to being funny! Making fun of handicaps:head:..
Anyways this thread should be moved he isnt ours yet!

In all honesty mate, if I had nae arms, I would be disappointed if I didn't hear some fucking brilliant jokes at my expense.

It's just a bit of 'armless fun, after all.

(Don't worry, I'm punching myself repeatedly in the throat for that one as you're reading this.)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:
In all honesty, you started this nonsense by wrongly assuming Jivara was making fun of handicapped people, so you barely have a leg to stand on here.

Anyway, let's shut it and stay on topic of the complete absurdity of this signing.
Beemer did u even read what he said? ..Eventhough he was joking, It wasnt Nice!...Jeez!
..and i have been trying to sya that this thread should be moved!The player isnt a Milanista Yet!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calum1903 said:
In all honesty mate, if I had nae arms, I would be disappointed if I didn't hear some fucking brilliant jokes at my expense.

(Don't worry, I'm punching myself repeatedly in the throat for that one as you're reading this.)
You SHould Be:D

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:

its a good thing u have arms...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dunno how to get a better picture.

motivator6060243nn5.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wild said:

Hahaha :)

Lol Jasper funny picture :) ,but i like your sig more ,that cartoon used to rock :)

On a more serious note if G complains that we can`t offer wages like Real or what ever team to players he should set him self on fire or other things that uncle fester does :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Blog: Family affair
Milan are well renowned as a family club, but Steve Wilson thinks their latest nepotistic signing has taken things too far
How far should you go to keep your employees happy? For Milan the answer appears to be to throw money at the friends and families of their superstars in order to keep them with a smile on their faces. The Rossoneri have recently offered a contract to Chedric Seedorf - the younger brother of midfielder Clarence. But is this really the way to run a successful club? For me this tendency is starting to become something of a joke.

The best punch line has already been written though by the Diavoli, and once again it involved Seedorf. Back in 2004 his close friend Harvey Esajas was offered a contract by the San Siro side while on a visit to the Dutchman, at the time he had been out of the game for three years and was working in a Spanish circus. With the signing of Kaka's brother Digão last term as well it has become something of a bizarre and all too regular trend at the club.

In 2007 the fear was that Real Madrid would tempt away Kaka, so the arrival of his sibling was a way to keep him sweet. This year the arrival of Ronaldinho reportedly put Seedorf in a spin, so again the resolution appears to have been to do the pouting primadonna a nepotistic favour. Shouldn't the honour of playing for Milan be enough for these men without having to get little treats to keep them happy? And how much self-respect can Seedorf Jnr have?

The 25-year-old has been through the youth systems at Ajax, Real Madrid and Inter - notice the common link between that trio - and his previous spell in Italy saw him at Legnano, where the chairman is his big bro's former Milan teammate Marco Simone. You can count the number of games he has played professionally on a polydactyl's hand. There can be absolutely no question at all that he wouldn't be in the Milan squad based on his own merit.

Most likely he will follow in the footsteps of Esajas and Digão and will make a cameo appearance when Milan enter the Coppa Italia in November. But what does that say to the real Primavera players who have worked hard to get within touching distance of the first XI? When pulling out of the Dutch Euro 2008 squad Seedorf spoke of wanting to protect his integrity. Where are those oh-so-important principles now as he makes a mockery again of the institution that pays his wages?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/blogs/sw44.html

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think its stupid also but this is a meaningless point:

"The 25-year-old has been through the youth systems at Ajax, Real Madrid and Inter - notice the common link between that trio - and his previous spell in Italy saw him at Legnano, where the chairman is his big bro's former Milan teammate Marco Simone"

they never played together

mizonero23

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Mohamed Zidan, Huntelaar, Paul Gascoine, Gary Lineker, Amr Zaki, Hassan Shehata, Gattuso
Loooooooooooooool!!!

:D I have just finished reading all the posts and I'd have to give this thread 10/10. That was definitely the funniest most hilarious thing I have read in ages. I actually read all the posts, line by line for the first time since joining the forums.

Thanks to all of you guys I didnt have such a good laugh in a long time!

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
So Milan is becoming really big family with unsettlet brothers :cry: , forca Chedric forca Digao

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gone to france

Croix-de-Savoie , 3rd division team

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=2520

Il venticinquenne Cedric Seedorf, fratello minore di Clarence, riparte dalla Francia. E' stato fermo per due anni per motivi personali, ha avuto qualche esperienza in Serie C, poi un contratto dal Milan che, continuando a pagargli lo stipendio, lo ha girato al Croix de Savoie, formazione di Terza divisione francese.