Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
well that escalated quickly

Screenshot-20210618-110353-286.png

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He is right though

We might be different as regards our opinion...They don't have to move anything...you can joke about it without touching it but don't be a bitch about it. You can talk to the organizers if you don't want it to be displayed while you're addressing the press but their(players) act is dumb. I'm sure if Ronaldo is the owner of Coca-Cola or have a share in Coca-Cola after his sporting career and a footballer do the same thing he did,he won't keep quiet about it.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter won last season and they won't be winning again. It's Juve who will be the frontrunners again this season.

I don't think there's any way we're not signing an extension with Kessie. Hakan is replaceable at around 30-40m. Kessie is already worth double that and you literally can't replace him with someone equal or better with the same (alleged) age as him. 5m seems more than reasonable for Kessie especially since we were offering Gigio 8m (so we know we can afford those numbers for exceptional players). Even something slightly higher than 5 is fine. No player in the team can credibly claim to be on the same level as Kessie right now, so he could be a minor exception to the 4m wage cap, like Ibra and Gigio. By the time Ibra leaves we will have bit more freedom in the wage budget to increase Theo, Bennacer and a few others that prove themselves, and if we secure another CL qualification we can slowly increase the wage cap accordingly.

We won't leave it so rigid that we lose everyone because we're not willing to either make exceptions or increase the wage cap as the seasonal goals increase.

Ladri are in financial shit too. I can't see them spending big this summer. They already spent 10 m for Morata :lol:, 20 m for McDonalds and 20 m for Rovella. This is 50 m already for a team that had a major revenue drop due to closed stadiums. They also lost a lot of money due to their 4th place finish (10 m less than last season) and 7.5 m less from CL for next season. The fact that they did not get Donnarumma speaks for itself. Normally they would get him just to fuck with us. They owe massive money for Arthur and De Ligt and have a very inflated wage bill. In a normal world they would not be able to spend much unless they sell a Primavera player to Genoa for 50 m :lol:

That being said, if we have a strong mercato, we may be up for the Scudetto with a bit of luck.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Any news on when the away shirt for 2021/22 is launched?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
GdS and Tutto Sport: Pioli is working to convince Calhanoglu to stay in Milan. He considers him an important player in the team.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GdS and Tutto Sport: Pioli is working to convince Calhanoglu to stay in Milan. He considers him an important player in the team.

Convince? He doesn?t have to convince him of anything, he will come back crawling after embarrassing himself at the Euros.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Nobody else wants Hakan. He will renew and say the coach convinced me when in fact he had no other options... fucking cuck i hate him

Fuck pioli i think he should be coaching verona instead of CL milan

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

📽️ @RadioRossonera: Marco Branca from the agency @FIRS1_Sports has just arrived at Casa Milan to evaluate some profiles that Maldini and Massara would like to see.
https://t.co/BtdK3Vx36L

So what're we saying guys? Ikone, Bakayoko or Dani Olmo? :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
&#55357;&#56573;️ @RadioRossonera: Marco Branca from the agency @FIRS1_Sports has just arrived at Casa Milan to evaluate some profiles that Maldini and Massara would like to see.

Corriere di Brescia: Milan wants to avoid a new Locatelli case that's why they will buy Sandro Tonali. For now, the final agreement with Brescia has not yet been found, but the clubs continue to negotiate and until a formula is found.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Marco Branca of the @FIRS1_Sports agency has arrived at Casa Milan. They represent Ikone and Bakayoko among other players.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
wonder how milan would like with average players but good runners like pasalic or pessina over hakan...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

The way the croqueta is becoming his signature move and that radicicolous pass to rebic. And he just turned 21.
What separates Tonalli from current italian midfielders is his raw pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen an Italian midfielder be that fast

The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

a fckn bald fraud
this giving me suso-giampaolo vibes

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

fuck him. sell this prick now

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Branca represents Lovro Majer too. I remember some commoders bringing up this name as potential reinforcements. I just vultured him and his stats look fine, but it is the Croatian league. I guess he would be worth the gamble if the price is right.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Good caffe in Casa Milan, everyone comes for it!

Ramis wife tweeted red and black hearts. MN

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Nikolaos Michelis was included in the Top 11 of the championship #Primavera1TIM 2020/21, awarded by @tvdellosport as the best defender @acmilanyouth

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The way the croqueta is becoming his signature move and that radicicolous pass to rebic. And he just turned 21.
What separates Tonalli from current italian midfielders is his raw pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen an Italian midfielder be that fast

The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.

Talent, my ass

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Expectation: Ikone
Reality: Nacho as Romagnoli replacement

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gazidis to Milan TV:

On the season: “We have had a special and exciting season. Here at Milan there is a great sense of unity that gives me great pride. This gives the club crazy strength.”

On securing a return to the Champions League: “What a great emotion. We suffer like all the fans. It was the result of hard work, we deserved to return to the Champions League. It is also important how we achieved it, it is an important goal for everyone.”

On the strength of the group: “It is special, it is young, but with a crazy mentality. It has great strength inside, it wants to win. This team has always given an answer, this means having a great mentality. This group is very strong”.

On the fans: “I have no words for these fans. We have all lived through a difficult moment, but we have always felt their support. At Milan we are all united, with this attitude everything is possible. They give me chills when I think about what they did away from Casa Milan. I want to thank them because their support is essential for our growth. My great hope is that in the future I can only be considered a fan of Milan like them. Forza Milan sempre!”

On the future: “This path is difficult, we are only at the beginning.”

On Milan Women: “Our girls have had a fantastic season, they must continue like this. They too will be in the Champions League next year. I have no words for this team, they are all fantastic.”

On Giacinti: “She is a force of nature, she gives 120% at all times. This is an important example not only for women’s football, but also for men.”

On the club: “It is the most important thing, the club is above all, it is above all individual interests. It is essential to have a spirit of unity.”

On Pioli: “For me Stefano is a great example. He lived through a period of great pressure, but he has always thought about the good of the club. He is a very profound man, I was surprised by his passion, trust in the group and his his closeness to each player.”

On the team: “We have a strong group, with strong players, only in this way can we be successful. We need quality players, we have a very modern team off the pitch that is doing a fantastic job. Paolo Maldini is a point of reference both technically and when we think about the values ​​of the club. The fans can have faith in this team.”

On the weight of Milan off the pitch: “We have weight. Scaroni is a credible president who has great influence. There is Maldini who also has great influence.”

On Tomori: “For a striker, Tomori is a nightmare. Nothing is easy with him, it is not possible to beat him in speed or even by force.”

On the squad: “We have modern players with strength and speed. We want players who can grow in our club.”

Status
Not open for further replies.