The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I think a middle ground for us is to sell Roma now & then get him after five years when he reach his potential.... k , great.

We could loan him for a few years until he reaches his high ceiling potential

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot about the time when you were crying over some spiritual bullshit with shrooms or something. That was gay af

You've tried to bring this up a couple times now and it's still wrong. Honestly though Romagnoli could use some dmt and achieve his potential earlier than we should expect.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Fuckers complaining about Roma :max:

Y'all BITCHES deserved Bonucci :rolleyes:

Is he slow? Yes. But not Acerbi slow.....and Acerbi is doing well for the NT.
Does he make mistakes? Sure who doesn't? It's not that he is particularly error prone. When the attack overpowers the defense and the opponents score....it's usually one of five people who will be at fault, the keeper and four defenders. I have seen ALL of our defenders either fuck up or get brutally fucked in the ass. Roma isn't particularly worse than anyone. To the contrary he often puts in a good shift.

Is he Nesta? No. Hell he's not even Thiago Silva. But he's very decent for fuck's sake.

This is why you shouldn't get carried away with ppl's FORM. For a while last year ppl couldn't stop praising him.... Now he's going through a rough patch everyone and their dog want to shit on him

Forza fuckin Romagnoli :o

I think i was one of the few who wasn't celebrating when we'd signed Bonucci. One of the main reasons was the fee, and the fact majority of the times he'd come up against non serie a attackers he was found wanting.

Roma on the other hand struggles vs domestic players, so what hope do we have in capitano if we are to move to the next level.

Think we missed the boat on cashing out on him. 20-25M is still a good price for a player of his level in these times. Some might argue even that's too much :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And here Italian journalists start their pressure.

Cesare Pompilio expressed himself at 'Top Calcio 24': "The Scudetto is between Juve and Inter. Economic problems? Milan are worse off than Inter and I don't see Pioli on the Milan bench next year."

"journalists"

This is Cesare Pompillo (NSFW)

cesare-pompilio-qsvs-1200x900.jpg

pompilio_cesare.jpg

34640435_10155426285557483_3116723540389265408_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Lol @ people who think Romagnoli will improve in his 30s. If he's slow and weak now, what do you think he's gonna be in 5 years?

and Mancini left him on the bench for Francesco Acerbi LMAO

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Perfect pre Derby vibe in here.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And here Italian journalists start their pressure.

Calciomercato.it:

Milan, goodbye Pioli, bench at risk for the coach: With a collapse it will be departure.

Double surprise announcement on Stefano Pioli's future. These are decisive weeks for the season of Milan and its coach.

[...]

On this moment of Milan and in particular of Pioli, Cesare Pompilio expressed himself at 'Top Calcio 24': "The Scudetto is between Juve and Inter. Economic problems? Milan are worse off than Inter and I don't see Pioli on the Milan bench next year." Gabriele Gerenzani then confirmed: "Everything will depend on the results, but it is clear that if things were to collapse in the second part of the season, Pioli will not be confirmed.?

I know you're only the messenger here. But you don't have to bring every bit of personal opinions from a known die hard Juve fan to this board. Especially if it's presented as a "news", as something told to a journalist by internal, well connected sources.

Before posting such things, just check if it's even worthwhile. Unless you didn't post it to ridicule the high level of standards from calciomercato.it.
7d14cea3e455438296c8ce3f8c3001e7.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kessie to GdS: Can I explain the nickname, ?the president?? One day I arrived at Milanello and parked at Gazidis place. They told me it shouldn?t be done and I replied ?What?s the problem? I'm the new CEO of Milan. Did I say it as a joke? I like jokes. Logically, I know I'm not a president.

Kessie: Milan took me, a sign that they saw something in me. But playing for Milan is not easy, and then a new coach arrived looking for things that needed to be understood. It took some time, not just for me. When a new coach arrives, the moment is complicated. For more reasons, we have to pay a lot of attention to him. You work to keep going on and I do it every day to become a better midfielder.

Kessie: My idol? This is an easy question: Yaya Toure.

Kessie: My favourite derby? The one we won with a goal of Cutrone at the last minute.

Kessie: Do I like Ibrahimovic?
From a technical point of view he is unsurpassed and as a partner he always gives you something more. It doesn't happen often that you find champions with this personality. If Milan wins a penalty in the derby who shoots it? Ibrahimovic. And he will be happy with the result.

Kessie: Am I worried about the championship race? No. There are still many games to play. And it seems that there are many difficulties, but we will win the derby and return to the top of the table. We are a group that has grown through difficulties, we work hard and we believe in the Scudetto. In Italy, everyone knows, you can win against the first and lose against the last in the standings.

Kessie: Once my career is over, would I like to become the president of Ivory Coast, or of Milan? They seem like differently demanding tasks to me. Let's see when the career ends. What is my relationship with Weah who has truly become a president, in this case of Liberia? He is an idol for many Africans. My idea is also his and of many others: to help Africa, it needs support and infrastructure. But above all to make people understand the beauty of its culture. Africa makes you fall in love at first sight. But there is so much to do at this moment. How do I help my country? I think about the children who have to go to school and can't, I think about how to help hospitals function better. My relationship with Africa is a relationship of affection but also a practical one. I try to do what I can. It is a large continent. Africa is a whole world and it is special.

Kessie: How my childhood was? If I see how people are now, I can say that I haven't missed anything. Mine was a quiet family. I started playing football as a central defender, I liked it. But it wasn't a question of social revenge. I had a great passion for football.

Last edited:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kessie to GdS: ?Can I explain the nickname, ?the president?? One day I arrived at Milanello and parked at Gazidis place. They told me it shouldn?t be done and I replied ?What?s the problem? I'm the new CEO of Milan. Did I say it as a joke? ?I like jokes. Logically, I know I'm not a president.?

Kessie: ?Milan took me, a sign that they saw something in me. But playing for Milan is not easy, and then a new coach arrived looking for things that needed to be understood. It took some time, not just for me. When a new coach arrives, the moment is complicated. For more reasons, we have to pay a lot of attention to him. You work to keep going on and I do it every day to become a better midfielder.?

Kessie: ?My idol? This is an easy question: Yaya Tour?.?

Kessie: ?My favourite derby? The one we won with a goal of Cutrone at the last minute".

Kessie: ?Do I like Ibrahimovic?
From a technical point of view he is unsurpassed and as a partner he always gives you something more. It doesn't happen often that you find champions with this personality. If Milan wins a penalty in the derby who shoots it? Ibrahimovic. And he will be happy with the result.?

Kessie: ?Am I worried about the championship race? No. There are still many games to play. And it seems that there are many difficulties, but we will win the derby and return to the top of the table. We are a group that has grown through difficulties, we work hard and we believe in the Scudetto. In Italy, everyone knows, you can win against the first and lose against the last team in the standings.?

Kessie: ?Once my career is over, would I like to become the president of Ivory Coast, or of Milan? They seem like differently demanding tasks to me. Let's see when the career ends. What is my relationship with Weah who has truly become a president, in this case of Liberia? He is an idol for many Africans. My idea is also his and of many others: to help Africa, it needs support and infrastructure. But above all to make people understand the beauty of its culture. Africa makes you fall in love at first sight. But there is so much to do at this moment. How do I help my country? I think about the children who have to go to school and can't, I think about how to help hospitals function better. My relationship with Africa is a relationship of affection but also a practical one. I try to do what I can. It is a large continent. Africa is a whole world and it is special.?

Kessie: ?How my childhood was? If I see how people are now, I can say that I haven't missed anything. Mine was a quiet family. I started playing football as a central defender, I liked it. But it wasn't a question of social revenge. I had a great passion for football.?
Man i love Kess.
What a humble & mature guy.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leao to QS:

On the derby: “It must be played with the right attitude. The shirt must be defended, it will be a very beautiful challenge. It’s important, but the season is also long. Let’s go on the pitch without pressure and be focused. Inter have many quality players, we respect them. But I want to see what we are capable of doing it, it’s the most important thing.”

On the draw to Red Star: “Pioli tells us that we have to work concentrated and understand where we went wrong. We are a group that has a winning mentality and now we have to react. We are Milan, every match is like a final, to be won. So is the derby. Of course, we would have liked to be in command, but sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t, there are no problems.”

On his success in reverse fixture: “True, I think it was one of the best performances. Everyone had an enormous desire to win, I played a good match also because I feel very good with Ibrahimovic. For me, Zlatan is an older brother, for how he helps his teammates and takes them aside. And then also technically the right advice comes from him, he explains the movements. But the most important thing is his winning mentality. We are all proud of him, because he can be decisive at any time.”

Now he wants a goal: “A goal in the derby is something that teases me, but it’s more important to win. And if we succeed, I’m even happier. I have many goals. I’d like to win the Scudetto with the Milan shirt. Inter favourites? The derby is always difficult, you have to play first and then let’s see how it ends later. We don’t listen to what they say outside.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ibra's contract most certainly included a line that says every media interview with any AC Milan player or staff must include praise about him. Every. Single. Time. Given the mans ego, it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Vito Angel?
@VitoAngele
#Mandzukic has suffered a muscle injury. He'll miss the derby @MilanReports

:fp:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Vito Angel?
@VitoAngele

Its ridiculous if we havent fired anyone from out medical staff and fitness coaches.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Beautiful moment from the Curva today at the training. I hope the boys got fired up and even more hungry to win tomorrow:proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Vito Angel?
@VitoAngele

Another injury but the least surprising. Hadn't played in months, was clearly not match fit and injuries such as that can happen given he's training heavily and played a number of minutes last time out. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not til April he's actually up to speed and fully fit.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rafael Leao @RafaeLeao7
We go for all milanistas @acmilan

Euq1Ze-XcAMBMVO

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What is the option for renewal of Mandzu? If we qualify to CL who decides for the option, Milan or Mandzu?

I’m just asking because I don’t want this old snail here next season.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Rafael Leao @RafaeLeao7
We go for all milanistas @acmilan

Euq1Ze-XcAMBMVO

Singular - lo scudetto
Plural - gli scudetti

Masculine substantives always -o if singular and -i if plural

Ragazzo, fratello, scudetto etc