The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
giphy.gif

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
^ This is the type of post Tantalis should go after :fp:

He's being a pussy, What else is there to say? Many things but atm I'm too busy with work to ignite the stop acting macho, you're just actually insecure crowd.

Atleast the conversation regarding depression was interesting for me.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's being a pussy, What else is there to say? Many things but atm I'm too busy with work to ignite the stop acting macho, you're just actually insecure crowd.

Atleast the conversation regarding depression was interesting for me.

Yeah it's probably best you go act macho with your co-workers.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being macho and everything to do with doing the obvious. If your "escape" makes you depressed then find another escape because it's not working. Yes we all have hurdles, deal with them properly. Go get help, look within for the willpower to overcome, do some kind of art to give your subconscious thought a way out. Don't fucking sit here whining about losing to sassuolo 2-1. That's not depressing. It's pathetic. A complete lack of emotional control and responsibility to do the things that actually need to be done to combat depression.

Can someone ban this moron? :lol: His life purpose seems to be trolling this forum with his stupid pseudo motivational shit.

Give it a rest man, read the room, no one gives a fuck what you think nor do they want your opinion about how to feel about things.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine spending your time on a football forum telling people how and what to feel

Mind boggling stuff really... So many strange people in this world

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The guy have some combination of letters haunting him and he wants to take it out on us... Take your meds bruh, all of them according to what the box says

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Now that :mb: hates Tantalis I'm sure he's a good dude

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Can someone ban this moron? :lol: His life purpose seems to be trolling this forum with his stupid pseudo motivational shit.

Give it a rest man, read the room, no one gives a fuck what you think nor do they want your opinion about how to feel about things.

If they aren't bitching and moaning about milan they bitch and moan about me.

It's actually extremely easy to get me to stop. It's called stop being a bitch and whining all the time. Then I'd have nothing to criticize. But instead of doing what you need to do, you rather just cry about me too

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If they aren't bitching and moaning about milan they bitch and moan about me.

It's actually extremely easy to get me to stop. It's called stop being a bitch and whining all the time. Then I'd have nothing to criticize. But instead of doing what you need to do, you rather just cry about me too

:lol:

I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
:lol:

I mean, it's allowed to bitch and moan in here. You can't make up rules and expect people to follow them, you psychopath. Some high level of narcisism you've been blessed with.

Try to use the ignore list of it bothers you that much, or log off and meet some people and be obnoxious to them.

Well atleast you admit that you bitch and moan. I don't want the behavior banned. Just know I will always call it out when I see it. It's weak and the club is strong.

I'm not making up rules. You want me to stop? Don't give me a reason to criticize your mentality.

Maybe take your own advice. I'm completely content here.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
all milanista are my brethren

except for the P-Squad (peanut squad/ Pioli squad...both apply)
Grandmaster Ronin
Great Wizard LocalHeroine..Founder of the Peanutician's Council
The Grandminister of Peanutry ...The Great GoodPeanut ..Official Creator of 'Samuball'

^^^^ official enemies of A.C Milan but i dont blame them ...they are victims of themselves:lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Well atleast you admit that you bitch and moan. I don't want the behavior banned. Just know I will always call it out when I see it. It's weak and the club is strong.

I'm not making up rules. You want me to stop? Don't give me a reason to criticize your mentality.

Maybe take your own advice. I'm completely content here.

You don't seem completely content. In fact, you seem the exact opposite of content.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We're not make it to CL, this squad is shit, we will forever be poor and I'm depressed about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.