The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't help but think Maignan could've went for his surgery just before the international break then that would've been another 2 weeks down

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Guys when are Diaz and Theo back do u think?

if nothing changed with rules from last season
theo around 23.10
diaz around 25.10
but question is if they will be healthy (after 10 days since tested covid positive).

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don?t know, in Koulibaly and Osimhen they have the two best players in their position in the league and their midfield is on par with ours. They?re probably less resilient than we are and will get badly affected by injuries and AFCON. They?re clearly the most likely team to challenge us if we keep up our momentum, though.

I already watched at least 3 games of all contenders - us, merda, ladri and Napoli. The rest are no threat IMO.

Milan - great starting 11, bar the RW which is a hole. Alexis puts in some good performances and Samu was great against Verona, but none is good enough to be a starter. If the issue is fixed in the winter, then we are prime favorites. Already cleared 3 derbies out of 6 with 7 points won. Great rotation options like Kalulu, Romagnoli, Tonali/Kessie, Bakayoko, Krunic, Giroud, Rebic/Leao. 7 players of this quality on the bench is great. Only thing that can stop us are the injuries IMO. We have way too many. Last year we fielded our starting line up in 1 game (Napoli away and Ibra got injured :lol:). If we have the full squad available for 15-20 games, we should be fine.

Inzaghi can't squeeze merda's squad the way Conte did. They also lost 3 starters and replaced them with players who are downgrades. Only Dzeko is performing well, but this can't last for 50 games (Serie A, CL, Coppa, Int games). Sooner or later his form will dip big time or he will get injured and they don't have an adequate replacement. Dumfries has shown absolutely nothing and is not even worthy of polishing Hakimi's shoes. Crazy downgrade. Hakan is a donkey that will perform 6-7 games for them throughout the whole season. They are already struggling and they didn't face any injuries or Covid. Once Barella and/or Lautaro miss 3-4 games, they will drop a lot of points. Also, their defense is quite leaky in contrast to last year. And something that can really make a difference, but nobody seems to acknowledge it - yellow cards. Last season they received the ridiculously low 59 yellow cards in 38 games. 1.5 yellow cards per game. Another Conte miracle. Just for comparison - Milan 80 yellow cards, Lazio 100 :lol: Red cards - Milan 4, ladri 6 :lol:, merda 2. This season they are with 21 cards in 8 games. 2,6 per game. If this trend continues, they will have many suspensions.

Ladri will struggle a lot too IMO. They are changing generations. If you watched them this season you would see the Chiellini is in the time of this life. He is like a one-man army. Once he goes back to the treatment center they will drop many points. And none of their wins actually looked great. All of them were shithoused by parking the bus after taking the lead, maybe except Sampdoria. Got really lucky against Roma and Spezia. This won't last forever, especially since they will play in the KOs of CL. A lot of games for a defense consisting of only 30+ yo players.

Napoli look like the prime challenger to us. 8 wins in a row is a lot, but none of them was against a top side. Ladri counts as one, but they were literally missing half of their roster and lost only because of a very funny own goal in the last minutes :lol: November and December will be very hard for them with so many important games. Also, CAN will be a problem for them. KK, Anguissa and Osimhen are their best players this season. Their schedule looks easy during the tournament, but their replacements are not even close to their quality, so I expect a lot of problems for them.

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys when are Diaz and Theo back do u think?

It will depend on whether they got vaccinated. I remember at the start of the pandemic that Dybala had covid for 2 months something without being sick about it. Vaccinated people tend to be free of covid much much sooner like how Ibra recovered before. Usually 1~2 weeks.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will depend on whether they got vaccinated. I remember at the start of the pandemic that Dybala had covid for 2 months something without being sick about it. Vaccinated people tend to be free of covid much much sooner like how Ibra recovered before. Usually 1~2 weeks.

Theo has 2 shots. No idea about Brahim.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I already watched at least 3 games of all contenders - us, merda, ladri and Napoli. The rest are no threat IMO.

Milan - great starting 11, bar the RW which is a hole. Alexis puts in some good performances and Samu was great against Verona, but none is good enough to be a starter. If the issue is fixed in the winter, then we are prime favorites. Already cleared 3 derbies out of 6 with 7 points won. Great rotation options like Kalulu, Romagnoli, Tonali/Kessie, Bakayoko, Krunic, Giroud, Rebic/Leao. 7 players of this quality on the bench is great. Only thing that can stop us are the injuries IMO. We have way too many. Last year we fielded our starting line up in 1 game (Napoli away and Ibra got injured :lol:). If we have the full squad available for 15-20 games, we should be fine.

Inzaghi can't squeeze merda's squad the way Conte did. They also lost 3 starters and replaced them with players who are downgrades. Only Dzeko is performing well, but this can't last for 50 games (Serie A, CL, Coppa, Int games). Sooner or later his form will dip big time or he will get injured and they don't have an adequate replacement. Dumfries has shown absolutely nothing and is not even worthy of polishing Hakimi's shoes. Crazy downgrade. Hakan is a donkey that will perform 6-7 games for them throughout the whole season. They are already struggling and they didn't face any injuries or Covid. Once Barella and/or Lautaro miss 3-4 games, they will drop a lot of points. Also, their defense is quite leaky in contrast to last year. And something that can really make a difference, but nobody seems to acknowledge it - yellow cards. Last season they received the ridiculously low 59 yellow cards in 38 games. 1.5 yellow cards per game. Another Conte miracle. Just for comparison - Milan 80 yellow cards, Lazio 100 :lol: Red cards - Milan 4, ladri 6 :lol:, merda 2. This season they are with 21 cards in 8 games. 2,6 per game. If this trend continues, they will have many suspensions.

Ladri will struggle a lot too IMO. They are changing generations. If you watched them this season you would see the Chiellini is in the time of this life. He is like a one-man army. Once he goes back to the treatment center they will drop many points. And none of their wins actually looked great. All of them were shithoused by parking the bus after taking the lead, maybe except Sampdoria. Got really lucky against Roma and Spezia. This won't last forever, especially since they will play in the KOs of CL. A lot of games for a defense consisting of only 30+ yo players.

Napoli look like the prime challenger to us. 8 wins in a row is a lot, but none of them was against a top side. Ladri counts as one, but they were literally missing half of their roster and lost only because of a very funny own goal in the last minutes :lol: November and December will be very hard for them with so many important games. Also, CAN will be a problem for them. KK, Anguissa and Osimhen are their best players this season. Their schedule looks easy during the tournament, but their replacements are not even close to their quality, so I expect a lot of problems for them.

:star::star::star:

If we can avoid this consistent injury crisis, we should be in a really good spot. That's my only concern. Napoli still have two really rough schedules ahead and miss important players at CAN as you said. Juventus and Inter will likely drop more points and not as good as last year. Roma, Lazio and Atalanta don't worry me yet at all.

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Theo has 2 shots. No idea about Brahim.

98% of Serie A are vaccinated, that includes staff.
So that is 20 people.
And I remember reading ages ago that our entire squad had been anyway.

Only 50% in EPL and apparently 2/3 of players arent.:eek:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Apparently we're being linked to Sardar Azmoun. Looks like an exciting type of striker.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

they should be fine, the entire squad is vaccinated iirc

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Usually 10 days

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Stefano Pioli, in view of tomorrow's match against Porto, spoke to SkySport24 as follows:

On tomorrow's match: "It is very important but it is not decisive yet. The double confrontation with Porto will greatly affect the group table."
On Porto: "We studied him well. They are used to games like this, they have strong and fast attacking players. It will be difficult, but we have our own way of playing that we have to carry on."

On the growth of Milan: "Our Champions League standings do not reflect the performances in the first two games. We can understand that in this way the details make the difference, this is where we must grow in order to compete in Europe as well."

On the absent: "I'm sorry to have lost Rebic too who was fine. The squad is competitive, who will play is strong, I also have spare parts. We'll see what choices to make, Ibra is better. We'll see how we start the match, then we'll also have some changes for improve the game ".

On the maturation of his team: "For me it is the best thing, I train a group of players who always give their best. Seeing their improvement is a great satisfaction. Good coaches are therefore those who make individual players and the whole team grow. team. I am convinced that we can grow further ".

On the way to Europe: "The two games are easy to analyze: in Liverpool we found the first 20 minutes, but against the Reds he meets everyone. With Atletico Madrid we have done better. We have committed some negligence in the defensive phase that we have done better, compromised the final result We met two very strong opponents, we were close to their level but something was missing.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Only thing missing now is leaf barging in here telling us there is no proof vaccinated players recover faster than unvaccinated players

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He renounced them. Even decided not to play for NT. I do not know how it developed but he?s against the Islamic extreme ruling.
Already in love with him.
He will suit us like a glove.
A future club legend.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On the eve of the match against Porto, Rafael Leao spoke of tomorrow's match against Porto as follows: "Playing with Porto is always difficult. They are difficult to face but tomorrow for me and my teammates it will be a final, we want to win and score points. to move forward. It's a final and it will be from the first minutes. We want to play with the right mind because Portpo is a good team. They have quality and the coach knows Italian football. "

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Stefano Pioli, in view of tomorrow's match against Porto, spoke to SkySport24 as follows:

Also Pioli's pre-match conference:

Are you expecting a more technical or a more physical match tomorrow? "Both things. We face a solid opponent, compact, with fast attacking players, a trained coach, a prepared team. It will be a match that will present difficulties typical of high-level matches."

How did you prepare? "We have studied Porto well, we have prepared our strategy, hoping it will bear fruit."

Will Ibrahimovic start? "He is better, but on Saturday he played for 15 minutes. He will be able to increase the minutes, but I don't think we have much more in our legs."

How's Bennacer doing? "He's fine, he's back in good condition and he's ready to play tomorrow."

Can Krunic be a starter? "Yes, he and Daniel Maldini are playing for the starting shirt. Rade has entered well against Verona. When there is an injury it takes a while to get back to 100%, but they need to be played. Rade is fine: he can play either from the beginning or to the game in progress."

How do you think the clash between Pepe and Ibra will go? "They are two temperamental players. For us it is important to have Ibra in good condition, then he is ready to face any opponent."

Who from Porto most scares you? "They are a complete team. If I have to name the name, I'll say [Luis] Diaz's, he is to keep an eye on for us."

What is missing to become great again? "There is a long way to go back to greatness, but we are on the right path. There are still many steps to overcome, like tomorrow's. The team wants to finally reach a positive result in the Champions League."

What have you worked on to do better in the Champions League? "We have to remain calm and focused throughout the game. In the first two games we paid for the small details. We lost the first two games due to some inattention in the defensive phase."

What impressed you the most about Leao? "He is more aware of his qualities and is more into the game. He has great potential, he is doing very well but he can do even more."

What relationship do you have with your players? "Ours is a mutual work: I try to make them improve and give them everything. I try to prepare them in the best possible way, then it is they and their attitudes that make the difference. We must grow together."

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He renounced them. Even decided not to play for NT. I do not know how it developed but he?s against the Islamic extreme ruling.

Welcome Sardar.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only thing missing now is leaf barging in here telling us there is no proof vaccinated players recover faster than unvaccinated players

What matters is the suppression of symptoms especially for high level athletes

NBA player Jayson Tatum said he had to use an inhaler for 6 months post covid and didn't have full lung capacity during that time period. Dybala pretty much lost the entirety of the previous season because of covid symptoms

Every high level athlete should get vaccinated considering the impact it can have on your cardiovascular system

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Is it a sign that minor vaccine side effect actually mean that body will get minor effects if ever caught corona ?!
I got first shot Astra & the second pfizer I barely had side effects on both occasions.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.