View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 10:52   #1428
FuturisticMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Barone View Post
The pressing was a joke. We had a two man press with Hakan/Brahim and Rebic and Cagliari could easily play off the press. Everything was wrong yesterday.

I'd even go so far that I'd rather loose 1-0 on a set piece/counter attack but while playing our souls out than a stupid 0-0 draw with yesterdays attitude.

I'm so fucking sick of this team. How the fuck can you go from THAT performance against Juve to this??

To hell with Mandzukic if he was injured. Pioli should have thrown Kj?r of Romagnoli up as targetman if he really wanted to play with crosses. We had Rebic and Castillejo in there..
This is typical italian football. It is so unlogical. First you outnumber a world class team and then you get outnumbered by a fucking shitty team like Spezia. And on the next week same Spezia lose against Crotone. I just don't want to take football so serious nowadays. I am not sure that things would become better even if we made it to champions league. Just sell the damn team to an arab that wants to invest with a couple of smart directors.
FuturisticMilan is offline   Reply With Quote