Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You used this line before?

I am fiercely protective of old Milan. You pointed your finger at sum of the old favs... state yr case clearly why called them cunts?

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not sure about an englishman in the heart of our defense. Has anybody really watched him play? From highlights he looks like he's got physical tools but doesn't seem too tactical.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You guys are overusing the word cunt.
Gatu , Semeone , Ibra , Bouffon , Mandzu , Vanbom arent,they are badass.
Those are players that i hate to play against but will love to have.

Cunts are players like Pepe , V. Jones , Materazi.
Those are dirty players that i will be ashamed to be assosiated with.

What would be the point in signing Tomori on a 6-month loan with a buy-out option set at €30m? We'll barely have any time to evaluate him.

Surely that only tells me Tomori will be a stopgap solution and we'd prefer to sign someone cheaper in the summer because there'll emerge a batch of promising centre-backs within our parameters.
Maldini & co scout players from far & are able to identify talent.
Having a player for six month is far better to judge.

Not sure about an englishman in the heart of our defense. Has anybody really watched him play? From highlights he looks like he's got physical tools but doesn't seem too tactical.
Tomori & Simakan are players that Maldini described.
They will be learned tactical awareness under our coaching.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

I envy you. I wish I could tell if a player had tactical awareness from highlights.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I envy you. I wish I could tell if a player had tactical awareness from highlights.

To be fair to ZBoban, he is talking abt an English player... not known for technique or tactical astuteness.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I am fiercely protective of old Milan. You pointed your finger at sum of the old favs... state yr case clearly why called them cunts?
Let's see

Leonardo tearing the check given to him by milan and the contract as well. Not to mention that he was well known as a cunt way before that.

Costacurta was a pain in the ass, someone that will beat you all game long without even letting anyone know it.

Boban famous badass all over the world.

Simeone was a little cunt even among milan fans and was a shit disturber.

Lentini ruined his career for being a cunt and left milan training camp to go bang squillaci's wife in torino.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
fikayo tomori
height: 184 cm??

giphy.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Cunt players are players like Chiellini, Buffon and Diego Costa.

Mandzukic just falls short of the cunt list. He's more in the extreme tier of the Gattuso/Ibra category

Nah... MM17 is a cunt

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
good thing ibra and mandzukic are the last 2 giant strikers, and we have both of them. Tommy will be fine.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's see

Leonardo tearing the check given to him by milan and the contract as well. Not to mention that he was well known as a cunt way before that.

Leo away from the field is another :g:... still not a cunt. But explain how any of this makes him a cunt player?

Costacurta was a pain in the ass, someone that will beat you all game long without even letting anyone know it.

You just described every great Italian defender... how are they cunts

Boban famous badass all over the world.

Yes, a true badass... not a 'cunt'.

Lentini ruined his career for being a cunt and left milan training camp to go bang squillaci's wife in torino.

Pretty sure the car accident ruined his career... unless it happend en route to bang sum1's wife.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
To be fair to ZBoban, he is talking abt an English player... not known for technique or tactical astuteness.
I thought that was pretty much understood.

Last edited:

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
do you guys think we will have to see players at some point?
I mean that has been Gazidis idea since the beginning, buy for cheap and sell for much more. What if they get an important offer for Theo, Kessie or Bennacer?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean that has been Gazidis idea since the beginning, buy for cheap and sell for much more. What if they get an important offer for Theo, Kessie or Bennacer?

Paolo will rip out and eat his beating heart in front of him.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

I think being at the top of the league changed some strategies. Management now sees this teams road to the top while being stable that much sooner.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Did he tell it too you?:lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leo away from the field is another :g:... still not a cunt. But explain how any of this makes him a cunt player?

You just described every great Italian defender... how are they cunts

Yes, a true badass... not a 'cunt'.

Pretty sure the car accident ruined his career... unless it happend en route to bang sum1's wife.
Leonardo: elbow in the world cup
Lentini: he was driving to torino to bang squillaci's wife and wrecked his Porsche and career and going into coma for few days.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are overusing the word cunt.
Gatu , Semeone , Ibra , Bouffon , Mandzu , Vanbom arent,they are badass.
Those are players that i hate to play against but will love to have.

Cunts are players like Pepe , V. Jones , Materazi.
Those are dirty players that i will be ashamed to be assosiated with.

Maldini & co scout players from far & are able to identify talent.
Having a player for six month is far better to judge.

Tomori & Simakan are players that Maldini described.
They will be learned tactical awareness under our coaching.

Agreed, I used the wrong word.

Tomori and Simakan fit the Maldini description and i'm looking forward to him developing into a player worth 30m. Hope it's an 18 month loan.

Imagine if we had Paqueta and Piatek on an 18 month loan. We probably would have saved 30m or so. I'm a fan of this 'try before you buy' deal.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Mandzukic, Rebic and Ibra don't do that, but they're still that kind of players you don't want to play up against because they will fight for every ball and piss you off as a defender because they won't take your shit. They're not 'nice guys' but they don't do underhanded, illegal stuff like Diego Costa. Still cunts.

don't know about rebic (he wasn't in discussion afaik?), but the other two did. Being pesky isn't being a c*nt, I'm sure Maldini didnt call MM a bad boy cause he always fights for every ball. You don't have to be Diego Costa level c*nt to be called one :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Mandzukic is a certified cunt, he hits elbows and does all the dirty tricks and he acts like a victim when he is hit. I am glad to have him on board, but Mandzukic really is one of the dirtiest players of his era.

Ibra is not the same type, for example he doesn't really fake injuries. He is all about appearing dominant. He is a more of an asshole because he will slap the ball in your face, not caring what the ref thinks.

Rebic is not even a cunt. He is just a guy who hustles a lot. He is not dirty, in fact he doesn't even like to talk.

great post. Thank you

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We're not talking about moral values here , off the pitch especially. Costacurta was not a bad boy on the pitch, maybe in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule