Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.

I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.

oh reall what an excuse, Az Know well that i'm share the mentality and thinking way of Masster and i posted that clearly in my beginnings to this forum participation.

Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is; but describing reason worst than mistake is not acceptable especially from guy like you.

Edit: I'm not against free speech, I can easily post quotes that rude people here, as simple as it is, but as i know we are in place that we discuss issue in proper way not in barbarian way.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

jasiper sucks:D

edit: sorry jasiper :(

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is;

One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.

What is general here, for who called "pedo bear" isn't on Masster? and who do agree with Masster views isn't I so "clan" direct it to who here?

Have a good guess?

It is not the case if someone describe something and give it a name without specifying person or people, which is not that case.

One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!

Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.
:D I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
:D I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.

I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.

Seriously man?Its a internet forum dont take everything so serious ,i like to make jokes (im the kind of the guy who laughs at my own jokes) like for instance :

banned.gif

Edit: i feel weird being nice.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Seriously man?Its a internet forum dont take everything so serious ,i like to make jokes (im the kind of the guy who laughs at my own jokes) like for instance :

banned.gif

Edit: i feel weird being nice.

Joking is something and when you be serious is something else, you intend to write the phrase and direct it to me and i have been told you to back up but you didn't reply.

So don't act here as you are innocent.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Joking is something and when you be serious is something else, you intend to write the phrase and direct it to me and i have been told you to back up but you didn't reply.

So don't act here as you are innocent.

Okay on behalf of everyone I would just like to say meh-heh?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

yes all the mods are biased

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I love you Sod-Lod <3

Ignore the haters, they aren't on your intellectual level.:)

Thanks dude, i hate to be mean guy and act as an AH, it seems some people here do like to be as an AH.

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
My 2 pennies: Az. was not directly attacking anyone with the post that he made (.. well we all know Milano84 is the one and only pedo bear of the forum). It was a joke that was meant to be taken lightly. If that was offensive, a lot of the posts on this forum can be construed as offensive in one way or another. What is taken lightly by some users will be taken more seriously by others, we're obviously different people from different parts of the world. Mods cannot go around and edit every single post that has a HINT of controversy, otherwise we'd be here all day. As many of you have probably noticed, this forum is a bit more liberal than most, so we ask you all to please respect this freedom when posting.

If personal differences between you two (Az. and Sod-Lod) are beyond this issue, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
My 2 pennies: Az. was not directly attacking anyone with the post that he made (.. well we all know Milano84 is the one and only pedo bear of the forum). It was a joke that was meant to be taken lightly. If that was offensive, a lot of the posts on this forum can be construed as offensive in one way or another. What is taken lightly by some users will be taken more seriously by others, we're obviously different people from different parts of the world. Mods cannot go around and edit every single post that has a HINT of controversy, otherwise we'd be here all day. As many of you have probably noticed, this forum is a bit more liberal than most, so we ask you all to please respect this freedom when posting.

If personal differences between you two (Az. and Sod-Lod) are beyond this issue, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use.

I do not mind deferences in views and opinions after all this a forum that hold discussions between civilize people not with children acting under table like chicken.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I do not mind deferences in views and opinions after all this a forum that hold discussions between civilize people not with children acting under table like chicken.

Hi Fan.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...

I feel all warm inside. This is how I imagine a hug from Dida feels.

And you can't expect Az. to be civilised. He's an ultra, they're all animals.

Fuck the haterz.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I feel all warm inside. This is how I imagine a hug from Dida feels.

And you can't expect Az. to be civilised. He's an ultra, they're all animals.

Fuck the haterz.

I think that Masster did insult jasper by racism words, the case is different here, by the way Where were you been yesterday?