Current uncertainty at Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am deeply concerned with so much turmoil in the club’s management that continues to boil over. Berlusconi’s decision to have two managers makes no sense to me strictly from a managerial stand point and more so when the two managers are already feuding in public. A ship needs ONE responsible captain with several assistants performing designated functions and must work as a team. How can we expect the players to perform on the field in the midst of such confusion at the very top governing body of the club.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I am deeply concerned with so much turmoil in the club’s management that continues to boil over. Berlusconi’s decision to have two managers makes no sense to me strictly from a managerial stand point and more so when the two managers are already feuding in public. A ship needs ONE responsible captain with several assistants performing designated functions and must work as a team. How can we expect the players to perform on the field in the midst of such confusion at the very top governing body of the club.

BaX6KTZIgAAFyAU.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Closing thread. We can discuss management uncertainties in the B&G thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule