• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You guys wouldnt take 30 M from wolves for Leao?
I would & wouldnt look back.

he isn?t lazy.

But he hasn?t learned how to play with the team. How to best contribute.

His best way to contribute now is sort of just free style and beat his man then make something happen. If he can?t get it going, he looks useless and hence the hate. That?s why he?s ?better? on the wing as it gives him more space to do that and it seems like he has no interest in doing some of the dirty work as a CF.

I?m not saying the talent isn?t there, but 2 seasons isn?t a short time to expect someone to learn how to consistently contribute
He isnt starting for Portugal under 21 for a reason.
IMHO something is seriously wrong with him & multiple coaches are aware of this.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I like how the same people who were hyping up maldini after the Maignan signing are now quiet since he is getting toyed by Calhanoglu and his agent.

tenor.gif

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I like how the same people who were hyping up maldini after the Maignan signing are now quiet since he is getting toyed by Calhanoglu and his agent.

tenor.gif
Toyed? Seriously? You guys think both cases are the same? And you think its that easy?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i like how the same people who were hyping up maldini after the maignan signing are now quiet since he is getting toyed by calhanoglu and his agent.

tenor.gif

2/10

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about that Marcos Paulo guy being linked to Milan?

Some Brazilian player running down his contract with Fluminese

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...and 'cause there were lucky chance to sign a good replacement for relatively cheap.

Yes, but I wouldn't call that a lucky last moment deal. They scouted Mike at least since his games against Milan and they signed him days, maybe weeks in advance of the end of the season.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
SkySport: Real B?tis is interested in Samu Castillejo. Milan would like to replace him with Amine Adli from Toulouse.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You want it to instantly start working or have to wait 15 minutes ?

Obviously start working instantly. So chew it is then.
ill keep that in mind

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@ManuBaio
#Milan,#Laxalt -@DinamoMoscow proceeds, it can close at 4 M. Interest of the @RealBetis for @SamuCastillejo. The @acmilan would like to replace it with #Adli of the #Tolosa .@acmilan @SkySport

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about that Marcos Paulo guy being linked to Milan?

Some Brazilian player running down his contract with Fluminese

He has a precontract with Atletico Madrid since January. That's why Fluminense didn't call him to any games the whole year.
IDK why his agent is fishing clubs to break that contract - he talked to Milan and Benfica. Weird move.

IMO he has potential but he's raw, rawer than Leao or Hauge. It's the kind of player to buy and loan out for a season.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has a precontract with Atletico Madrid since January. That's why Fluminense didn't call him to any games the whole year.
IDK why his agent is fishing clubs to break that contract - he talked to Milan and Benfica. Weird move.

IMO he has potential but he's raw, rawer than Leao or Hauge. It's the kind of player to buy and loan out for a season.

Hm thanks

Kinda hopes the signing happens, these type of deals are so low risk high reward

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
SkySport: Real B?tis is interested in Samu Castillejo. Milan would like to replace him with Amine Adli from Toulouse.

@ManuBaio
#Milan,#Laxalt -@DinamoMoscow proceeds, it can close at 4 M. Interest of the @RealBetis for @SamuCastillejo. The @acmilan would like to replace it with #Adli of the #Tolosa .@acmilan @SkySport

Both good

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Sad but true

Ps. What's the point of the gif? Very random

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@86_longo
Exchange of documents in progress between #DinamoMosca and #Milan for #Laxalt . The Uruguayan full-back leaves for Russia on Friday and medical examinations on Monday. Three-year contract with option for the fourth, the Rossoneri collect 4 million cmdotcom

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@ManuBaio
Watch Real Betis send their groundskeeper to deny this

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@86_longo
Exchange of documents in progress between #DinamoMosca and #Milan for #Laxalt . The Uruguayan full-back leaves for Russia on Friday and medical examinations on Monday. Three-year contract with option for the fourth, the Rossoneri collect 4 million cmdotcom

great

apparently that turkish team will pay around 6 million for duarte too

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
#ACMilan are working for the sales: #Genoa have shown interest for #Conti, meanwhile #Castillejo has been called by #Espanyol and #RealBetis. Genoa, #Cagliari and #Verona have shown interest for #Caldara. #Udinese looking #Pobega. #Wolfsburg and #Watford are in race for #Hauge

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Papa B

Primavera
Reaction score
Yes, but I wouldn't call that a lucky last moment deal. They scouted Mike at least since his games against Milan and they signed him days, maybe weeks in advance of the end of the season.

I kind of mean it in more general terms. Like this year we had option like this available. Doubt they would have rushed if our best option would have been some Serie A midtable stop gap solution - unless they like really really wanted to get rod of this shitshow. Just saying availability of MM made the decision much much easier.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't blame Monchi for not wanting Samu. He paid so much for Suso, it's hilarious.

Maldini isn't being messed around by Hakan. If Hakan was messing around with Maldini, and the Milan management, they would have dropped him faster than a disposable Game of Thrones character.

The latest reports are the only ones that seem to align with what is happening. Hakan and Maldini have had frank conversations, they have told each other their timelines, and Hakan has been frank about how he needs to think about his last major contract, Milan has talked about their financial ceiling. If Hakan was messing with Milan, we'd have pulled the trigger on whoever we have planned on getting to replace him already.

Maldini knew that there was a chance Hakan would leave, you're telling me he's surprised by Udinese's evaluation of De Paul, or whoever we have lined up to replace Hakan? I doubt it.

And if we need to grab a new CAM, we should be getting Kamada instead of De Paul anyway.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marchetti: "Dzeko is an idea for the attack. De Paul difficult but Milan have already started contacts with Udinese"

Status
Not open for further replies.