Casciavit
Reaction score
parma-milan-streaming.png

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can't fucking wait! This will be a win.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I genuinely think this is one of the most satisfying long range goals I've seen for years.

It is just so quick and powerful.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
The couple of times I’ve seen Parma play... they actually look a decent side... they played well vs inter and yet came out of that without any points.

They typically start games well and fizzle out towards the end, and we tend to do the exact opposite.

League positions are irrelevant to us now as we are 2 bad results to risk dropping to 5th...

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I'd seriously considering dropping hakan bennacer and play krunic meite instead. Can't have unfit players start waste subs

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
with 3 points here parma will have bigger chance to stay in serieA,
they will be forced to buy conti and if they pass torino
we can get cheaper belotti

just saying :o

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd seriously considering dropping hakan bennacer and play krunic meite instead. Can't have unfit players start waste subs

We have a an entire week of rest for the first time since ages...
The coaching staff have to strike the balance between freshness and match sharpness.
Our game has been considerably lethargic compared to the intensity shown at the start of the season... we are slower to get to the ball, first touches poor and poor decision making... all signs of fatigue. We peaked vs inter and Napoli in the first half of the season and the defeat at spezia and Atalanta I feel was the turn of the worst... if we could end the season right now how it stands I?ll take it in a heart beat... (ok we do need Parma to stay up, but not on our 3pts)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We should train this week on defending and attacking set pieces we are so horrible on this phase.
Even Kjaer should lead this training. He seems like the only who gets this.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a an entire week of rest for the first time since ages...
The coaching staff have to strike the balance between freshness and match sharpness.
Our game has been considerably lethargic compared to the intensity shown at the start of the season... we are slower to get to the ball, first touches poor and poor decision making... all signs of fatigue. We peaked vs inter and Napoli in the first half of the season and the defeat at spezia and Atalanta I feel was the turn of the worst... if we could end the season right now how it stands I?ll take it in a heart beat... (ok we do need Parma to stay up, but not on our 3pts)

Verona and first Manure game were as energetic as a performance can get.

The team is not tired/unfit. Some players are.
Spezia had the worst XI in that sense.
Sampdoria came close.

I think we're fine as long as Bennacer stays on the bench and Hakan-Krunic-Ibra isn't combined.

Please Padre, pick only from these options:

Ibra
Hauge/Rebic - Krunic/Hakan - Saele
Kessie/Tonali - Meite/Tonali
Theo/Dalot - Tomori - Kjaer - Kalulu
Donna​

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Verona and first Manure game were as energetic as a performance can get.

The team is not tired/unfit. Some players are.
Spezia had the worst XI in that sense.
Sampdoria came close.

I think we're fine as long as Bennacer stays on the bench and Hakan-Krunic-Ibra isn't combined.

Please Padre, pick only from these options:

Ibra
Hauge/Rebic - Krunic/Hakan - Saele
Kessie/Tonali - Meite/Tonali
Theo/Dalot - Tomori - Kjaer - Kalulu
Donna​

Indeed so many factors that determine success and failure together with a ball that?s round...

Here?s an interesting read from a more statistical and data driven perspective. I don?t completely subscribe to it?s conclusions but some of the statements definitely hold true.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sempre...een-athletic-performance-and-poor-results/amp

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Leao could recover for the Parma goal as well as Brahim Diaz. Mandzukic remains in doubt. Romagnoli’s condition will be seen during the week if he can make it

Vitello

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wrong thread.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Milan midfielder Rade Krunic spoke to Sky Sport after the Rossoneri's draw against Sampdoria last Saturday and ahead of the match against Parma: "We weren't good at managing the match, we didn't look like the usual Milan, it seemed we didn't want to win. A game awaits us now, after the missteps at home we have always managed to win away. If a success comes in Parma, the definitive turning point could come. Who are afraid after so many years without Champions but we are calm and we will certainly give our best ".

Forza Rade

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'd start Dalot over Kalulu.

Leao could recover for the Parma goal as well as Brahim Diaz. Mandzukic remains in doubt. Romagnoli’s condition will be seen during the week if he can make it

Vitello

Seems like Mandzu could be on the bench.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn it's hard only playing once a week.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With our recent form i wish next game was after the summer mercato.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We could have been playing in EL today but Lady Luck was looking away...

Dropped out of EL and now doing badly in Serie A.

Yes form has been quite bad but we are still 2nd in the league after all game in hands have happened. Let?s get over the line and regroup. Of all the top teams in serie A ours has the highest ceiling for growth. Chin up :)

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Kalu cbs dalot
Tonali kessie
Saele hk rebic
Ibra

Only use subs:
Theo
Benna
Diaz
Hauge
Leao

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
perhaps we should send 'juvenile fredrick' on a campaign to stop Pioli from his Samu obsession?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao and diaz back, for this? Maybe madzukic too according to pioli or am I wrong?