Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2YPVl3l.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/4EXvnHj.gif
J9pzm16.gif

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His celebration to the haters is beautiful, That's a Milan captain right there!!!

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Strip his captaincy, reaction like that to the fans critics is unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Strip his captaincy, reaction like that to the fans critics is unacceptable.

My guy my guy. Critics and trashtalkers are allowed to bash and retaliate against players when they make mistakes or go through a rough patch.

Haters drag their names through the mud. They wipe their asses with the players' shirts. They piss on all the good the player's done prior to when they failed to meet expectations without respite and they're not allowed to be touched.

The one time the player does something well and takes pride in it and shows up his haters, his haters get all uppity.

Dude scored a goal for us today. So kinda get the fuck out with that pussy-flaps attitude please. Romagnoli's message was especially for people who think like you do. Keep bumping your gum. You'll be lucky if you're even known for that.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally a good game.Reaction after the goal,was unnecessary.Now let's see if he can keep this form.Competition is good and after Gabbia latest performances there are no time for relax.
Still think he don't deserve 5mil. and captain armband.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It is his time to show his worth and help lead this team to glory.

He is slow and makes mistakes but has the ability to get to a higher level.

Only he can take himself there.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well even in this game he almost cost us a goal, as he was the who kept ribery onside for his one on one with dollar.

And his gesture shows how bad attitude he has, i mean anyone can see how shit he was, but still he thought the fans were injust with him lol, our captaine.

Still think gabbia is much better defender than he is, however despite the above he had a much better game than the disastrous performances up till now.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You bunch of fucking melons :lol:

Imagine thinking someone would be 100% to play right away after such a lengthy injury spell

Look at how long it took Rebic to get his fitness back when he originally joined us and just how much that’s helped him play better

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
ROMAGRAIOLA x HATERS 1 - 0

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Well even in this game he almost cost us a goal, as he was the who kept ribery onside for his one on one with dollar.

And his gesture shows how bad attitude he has, i mean anyone can see how shit he was, but still he thought the fans were injust with him lol, our captaine.

Still think gabbia is much better defender than he is, however despite the above he had a much better game than the disastrous performances up till now.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Finally, an excellent performance from him. Didn't like his celebration when first time I see it, but now after reading some idiots on this forum keep shitting on him after such good match on him, I think I'll love that celebration

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
His celebration shows he gives a damn that's a good sign.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that his celebration is going to backfire when he concedes yet another PK or an error-lead-to-goal type of situation in the next few games?

I wonder what his response will be to that.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that his celebration is going to backfire when he concedes yet another PK or an error-lead-to-goal type of situation in the next few games?

Best case scenario, he scores in another game and does the same celebration.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tenor.gif

fuck is wrong with you gay ass *****s

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Someone needs to do a compilation of all his sliding tackles. Is he the best at those in the world ?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Maldini send your regard.
Maldini critics was different it was about who is more deserve to be captain legend (him or baresi), and he gave f to curva sud only in farewell match.
The critics was about milan unforgetable defeat (liverpool cameback) ucl final 2005 for more precise.
Not to mention after the goal, he was responsible for failed get in line with offside trap on ribery and failed to press vlahovic minutes before.
For the fact he is a defender, his main objective is not scoring goals, id rather have gabbia, he is solid and atleast gave more attemps on set pieces, only needs direction.

Schedule