Please help me

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Passion for *9* said:
Good luck.

Take your time with the rule changes + let this whining + begging go on 4 a while. It's as laughable as it is amusing :D
Thats easy for you to say, you have already got an avater and signiture. But I agree you should prioritise your exams Dave ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Thats easy for you to say, you have already got an avater and signiture. But I agree you should prioritise your exams Dave ;)
Tsar, you know what ? I give up my right to a custom sig + sign it over to you. Or anyone else who wants to apply. I only put mine up to piss off the Pippo-bashing trolls who show up in bi-annual waves, but I don't need a pic in a sig to feel equal to other forum members.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Tsar, you know what ? I give up my right to a custom sig + sign it over to you. Or anyone else who wants to apply. I only put mine up to piss off the Pippo-bashing trolls who show up in bi-annual waves, but I don't need a pic in a sig to feel equal to other forum members.
Ok then, I want your exact signiture then so I can shoot down Pippo bashers in a ball of flames* ;) I don't think I would like the avater though, It might look a bit poofy :tongue:

* In case you haven't noticed I have been keeping the Pippo bashing at bay with no back up of late. It seems that there is a growing number of "Milan fans" that have subscribed to such a deluded point of view, worrying to say the least :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Ok then, I want your exact signiture then so I can shoot down Pippo bashers in a ball of flames* ;) I don't think I would like the avater though, It might look a bit poofy :tongue:
I said sig, not avatar. The avatar is cute + it's MINE (even if I stole it from some website) :D

Lo Tsar said:
* In case you haven't noticed I have been keeping the Pippo bashing at bay with no back up of late. It seems that there is a growing number of "Milan fans" that have subscribed to such a deluded point of view, worrying to say the least :head:
Your bravery hasn't gone unnoticed. The deluded have always been there, sometimes under a rock, sometimes out in the open + trying to stir things up a little... They're attention seekers as much as they are clueless + while I sure enjoyed a good fight in the past I have more important things to do now than grace their pitiful existence with too much of my attention :o

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Your bravery hasn't gone unnoticed. The deluded have always been there, sometimes under a rock, sometimes out in the open + trying to stir things up a little... They're attention seekers as much as they are clueless + while I sure enjoyed a good fight in the past I have more important things to do now than grace their pitiful existence with too much of my attention :o
I know thier not worth it, but thier lack of conviction and evidence in thier arguments entertains me when in battle with them :tongue:

I have had a new ingenious idea for an avater and sig. I'm going to have my sig as the picture of all the Inter players standing in disgust at their own fans throwing flares. My avater is going to be Matrix sulking with a bloody cheek after being headbutted by Sheva ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lo Tsar said:
My avater is going to be Matrix sulking with a bloody cheek after being headbutted by Sheva ;)

that's classy!

:rolleyes:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lo Tsar said:
What are you on about? What is wrong with it?

nothings wrong with it...but why don't you do something focused on Milan and not a pathetic, shit-ridden excuse of a football club?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
nothings wrong with it...but why don't you do something focused on Milan
I hear what your saying and will take it under consideration :) When you say "something focused on Milan", do you mean something like your own avater and signiture? :tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I hear what your saying and will take it under consideration :) When you say "something focused on Milan", do you mean something like your own avater and signiture? :tongue:

if i wanted my avatar and signature to be about football, then they would have something to do with milan, yes.

you're not hating on turbonegro or killa cam'ron, are you? :D :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
if i wanted my avatar and signature to be about football, then they would have something to do with milan, yes.

you're not hating on turbonegro or killa cam'ron, are you? :D :D
Not at all :) I like how your one is different from everybody elses ;) I think I'm going to make mine a picture of an old Russian Tsar so as to keep a theme running with my username.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Not at all :) I like how your one is different from everybody elses ;) I think I'm going to make mine a picture of an old Russian Tsar so as to keep a theme running with my username.

yeah, that'd be cool. you could put a number seven on the back of his cape/robe ;)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Lo Tsar said:
Yeah, make a picture with Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
yeah, that'd be cool. you could put a number seven on the back of his cape/robe ;)
I'll try that, but my publishing skills are limited :)

MaGasTeR said:
Yeah, make a picture with Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible.
That was uncalled for :cry: .......... :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
David said:
I'm having exams people. Have some patience. I'll probably downgrade this rule to 125 posts and 3 months.
Good luck man.
Tell me if u need any help rehearsing ur lessons . :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I know thier not worth it, but thier lack of conviction and evidence in thier arguments entertains me when in battle with them :tongue:

I have had a new ingenious idea for an avater and sig. I'm going to have my sig as the picture of all the Inter players standing in disgust at their own fans throwing flares. My avater is going to be Matrix sulking with a bloody cheek after being headbutted by Sheva ;)
:o

Passion for *9* said:
:o :o

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Whats wrong Wild? With all that yawning you must be quite tired, maybe you should call it a night and get some much needed rest ;)

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
i reckon hes become mzk

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Whats wrong Wild? With all that yawning you must be quite tired, maybe you should call it a night and get some much needed rest ;)
Well going 2 sleep isn’t a bad idea.
But if all ppl who think Inzagi did that this is gonna b a lonely forum. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
But if all ppl ,who think Inzagi isn’t a legend of Milan as u say , did that this is gonna b a lonely forum. :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
But if all ppl who think Inzagi did that this is gonna b a lonely forum. :D
Lonely, but ultimately correct :)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Lonely, but ultimately correct :)
lollllllllll
If u say so Bro.
As I told u b4 if Inzagi did return & did do us good I wont b sad 2 b wrong about him.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
lollllllllll
If u say so Bro.
As I told u b4 if Inzagi did return & did do us good I wont b sad 2 b wrong about him.
I'm glad to here that because it's going to happen, and soon too ;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
You're lucky I'm not the one picking :D
Lolllllllllllllllllll

Well don’t u agree that MOST girls have troubles in up taking decisions ?
I said MOST coz I never generalized anything.

Don’t think am saying this in a sarcastic way.
Its great that its like that since if guys + girls were the same life will b so boring.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
To be honest I don't like gender based theories :tongue: I think every single individual is special and different, so just 'cause those two girls couldn't decide what to eat it doesn't mean "most" girls are like them
9.gif

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rule has been downgraded as of now to 125 posts and 3 months (90 days).

64 members were automatically promoted to Advanced Users by changing this rule.

There's a total of 164 Advanced Users as of now.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Oh yeah, thx ! \O/

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
To be honest I don't like gender based theories :tongue: I think every single individual is special and different, so just 'cause those two girls couldn't decide what to eat it doesn't mean "most" girls are like them
9.gif
I said almost. :cool:

Schedule