Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wasn't Nacho mentioned at some point?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Ibrahimovic in Rome for the knee checkup with Dr. Volker Musahl (UPMC Pittsburgh)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Milan, meeting at the headquarters with Branca: we talk about #Ikone and #Majer

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Parma’s leading ultras group ‘Boys’ unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon’s return to the club: ‘It’s the only place where you won in Europe.’

The 43-year-old has returned to the Stadio Tardini, where he will play in Serie B next season.

Buffon made his Serie A debut at Parma in 1995 and left the club in 2001 to join Juventus in a €50m move.

The Ducali announced Buffon’s return yesterday, but the 2006 Italy World Cup winner was criticized by the club’s leading ultras group ‘Boys’.

They unveiled a banner in front of the Stadio Tardini, which reads: ‘You left as a mercenary, you can’t return as a hero. Honour the jersey.’

A picture of the banner was shared on the Boys’ official Facebook page receiving hundreds of comments, most of them backing Buffon’s return.

“Twenty years ago you promised us you would never wear that s**y shirt,” the ultras wrote in the social media post.

“Three weeks after Australia you signed with the ‘Gobbi’. Now you return to the only club that allowed you to win in Europe. After all this, we can only tell you that you are a little man. Honour the jersey and Forza Parma.’

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Parma?s leading ultras group ?Boys? unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon?s return to the club: ?It?s the only place where you won in Europe.?

The 43-year-old has returned to the Stadio Tardini, where he will play in Serie B next season.

Buffon made his Serie A debut at Parma in 1995 and left the club in 2001 to join Juventus in a ?50m move.

The Ducali announced Buffon?s return yesterday, but the 2006 Italy World Cup winner was criticized by the club?s leading ultras group ?Boys?.

They unveiled a banner in front of the Stadio Tardini, which reads: ?You left as a mercenary, you can?t return as a hero. Honour the jersey.?

A picture of the banner was shared on the Boys? official Facebook page receiving hundreds of comments, most of them backing Buffon?s return.

?Twenty years ago you promised us you would never wear that s**y shirt,? the ultras wrote in the social media post.

?Three weeks after Australia you signed with the ?Gobbi?. Now you return to the only club that allowed you to win in Europe. After all this, we can only tell you that you are a little man. Honour the jersey and Forza Parma.?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

200.gif

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION - This morning is reported by today's edition of Tuttos**t which explains that neither the player nor his entourage thought they could find themselves in this situation. Now Calhanoglu is in a rather uncomfortable position because he can no longer make who knows what requests. Milan, which has never moved from its offer of 4 million euros per season, is waiting for Hakan, but it is not entirely excluded that it can also reshape its proposal downwards, inserting some more bonuses.

Source is crap but if the reports about the brutal Tonali re-negotiations are true, then I can see an offer of 3m for 3 years with bonuses?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
��️ @RadioRossonera: Marco Branca from the agency @FIRS1_Sports has just arrived at Casa Milan to evaluate some profiles that Maldini and Massara would like to see.

Corriere di Brescia: Milan wants to avoid a new Locatelli case that's why they will buy Sandro Tonali. For now, the final agreement with Brescia has not yet been found, but the clubs continue to negotiate and until a formula is found.

Another Loca's case with a 35mil price tag ?
I would get it if Loca was 10-15mil , but with 35mil that we need to pay it isnt comparable.
Loca was our player & we sold him for 13mil so him becoming a 30-40mil player is much easier to achieve than Tona becoming a 70-80mil player because that what will it take for us to regret not getting Tona.

The way the croqueta is becoming his signature move and that radicicolous pass to rebic. And he just turned 21.
What separates Tonalli from current italian midfielders is his raw pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I have seen an Italian midfielder be that fast

The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.

Tona 35mil - Loca free.
Loca was the first that deserved to play back then & we fielded much worse players.
Tona was benched by fuckin Meite.
If you dont get the difference then lets agree to disagree.
Seems that will redeem Tona & i will expect Pioli to field him as much as he can so he can develop to a useful player for us.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan are willing to invest to sign Junior Firpo from Barcelona even though the Blaugrana ruled out the Rossoneri as they initially wanted the player on loan and are in talks with Southampton and West Ham

Barcelona claim that talks with Milan have stalled and are not expected to accelerate in the coming days. However, Milan have a good relationship with Firpo’s agent Sufiel Abdelkader (Brahim’s father) and this would favour his transfer to the club

@mundodeportivo

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

Gazidis Interview

honestly, this guy just looks like a corporate suit, no passion whatsoever, although it may relate to Italian not being his first language

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

also, not sure if it was posted or not

can't believe Milan social team haven't named H after Hakan, must have dementia

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The same people crying about Locatelli are the same ones who want to get rid of this talent. I mean locatelli was also around the same age when we sold him and at that time he was far from being a starting material. We need to be patient ffs.

Yes I agree with that. Can't remember a big melt down when Locatelli was sold. Now all of a sudden everybody already knew and claims to have been very vocal about that while in the same time shitting on Tonali and what we will have to spend.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ivanišević Wimbledon... I cried like a kid. Still do on replays. If you guys didnt see his welcome in Split, look for it. Nuts!

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Personally I don't even know if I want to see the other decade considering the current decade is where God is a woman, but that woman looks like Caitlyn Jenner

:(

:lol: But God is a Trini ent? so 'She' cant look like a confused American ;)

- What de old people would say about the Jenners and Kardashians would not be pretty

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Ivani?ević Wimbledon... I cried like a kid. Still do on replays. If you guys didnt see his welcome in Split, look for it. Nuts!

Goran was one my favourites after Becker

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tona 35mil - Loca free.
Loca was the first that deserved to play back then & we fielded much worse players.
Tona was benched by fuckin Meite.
If you dont get the difference then lets agree to disagree.
Seems that will redeem Tona & i will expect Pioli to field him as much as he can so he can develop to a useful player for us.

Why do you keep mentioning the 35mil? its 2021. You dont sign finished products for 35million.

We have bennacer and kessie it was clear as a day that he wasnt signed as a starting midfielder.

There is simply way more pressure on someone like Tonali to perform than a nobody like Meite. Tonali needs time.
Now instead of talking about his performance last season which was not even that bad by a youngster, how about you actually comment on his potentials that are there for everyone to see?

And no locatelli wasnt a starter, far from it. Literally no one was complaining about his loan to sassuolo. We were simply mad at the fact we didnt have a buyback clause ones they sold him

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes I agree with that. Can't remember a big melt down when Locatelli was sold. Now all of a sudden everybody already knew and claims to have been very vocal about that while in the same time shitting on Tonali and what we will have to spend.
What are you talking about ?
Majority in here were opposed of that move.
Few didnt give a fuck , among them was the one & only ................ necro which would be enough reason to know Loca will kick ass :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you keep mentioning the 35mil? its 2021. You dont sign finished products for 35million.
Finished product :lol: :lol:

And no locatelli wasnt a starter, far from it. Literally no one was complaining about his loan to sassuolo. We were simply mad at the fact we didnt have a buyback clause ones they sold him
He wasnt a starter because we had an idiot for a coach but most of us wanted him to start.
Of course he had abd games & we used to point it out but majority wanted him starting.
Buy back clause make sense but wasnt included.
And lets see a page off this commode when he was sold , shall we ?

https://www.football-italia.net/124213/report-locatelli-chooses-sassuolo

If he is sold outright it will be a ridiculous decision. I don't mind him going out on loan but any permanent deal even with a buy back is madness.

Can we stop pretending we're a top 4 team, and just play him and let him fuck up once in a while.

I really want to see him stay longer and become Milan legend.

needs playing time, i have no idea what we think biglia give us over him....??

we are not in the CL... just play the kid, let him form a long term partnership with Kessie and this could be the next (but not as good obv) pirlo/gattuso combo.

if we sell him i'm gonna flip my lid again... we keep doing this and selling our young talents when we haven't even given them a chance to play consistently and ten they go on and play somewhere else, 2 years go by and they're great.. stop this Milan!!!!

I am SUPER opposed to this loan with a 12m option to buy that's rumored for Sassuolo to get Locatelli... how many times do we have to pay the price for letting our promising youths go on shitty cheap deals and then they end up coming good because we didn't give them enough time. I love a loan, I hate a loan with this very cheap option to buy for such a promising player...

should be a dry loan if anything. otherwise keep the boy and give him some minutes!

If he leaves I hope we get some buy back clause worth about same amount as we get for him now.

What are we doing????? 14m for Locatelli with no buyback clause? Really? So ridiculous. This is an awful choice. Hes 20 years old... his potential is strong, just I cant believe this deal...

Maybe were going to get some option on berardi or something from them but prob not

I really think this guy has a lot of potential. Weird deal...

Unbelievable.

He needs time and minutes on the pitch. Selling him outright is ludicrous in the extreme.

Juve sold mandragora for 20m with a buyback clause. Ridiculous deal

Selling him without a buyback clause is fucking mental.

he is till 20 years old and looks more promising than other players we have in midfield plus he is the only alternative to biglia since montolivo is already told that he is on transfer list.
I cant see how mauri has a place in this team but locatelli doesn't.
maybe rino will change formation if biglia is unavailable cause I cant see any other player on our current squad that fit in that position.
time will tell of course but selling him without a buyback clause for me its a mistake especially in midfield where we need reinforcement not sell.
if we are going to sell midfield players then for me only mauri and bertolacci would make sense.
I hope I wrong
also it is strange just 1 day after Leonardo said that we are not looking to sell locatelli. maybe locatelli asked to leave then.

Oh cool, we're going to make the Cristante mistake again and the same idiots are happy about it

I gotta say some Milan fans are just too hopeless.

"He gotta fight for his spot" or "He is a snake" or "Anyways, he is a loser"

But talking about Bakayoko: "We are talking a world class player here" or "I love Bakky" or "He did not fit the PL but he is perfect for serie A"

:fp::fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:

So a physical/brainless player that cannot fit in a physical/brainless league, it is going to be the bomb in a Heavy tactical/smart league. If we get him on loan truthfully I do not expect anything but Kondogbia1.1 As always I do not mind to be proven wrong if it is in Milan's best interest.

The only reason why Biglia deserves to start is because we want to be nice to Higua?*n otherwise there is ZERO reasons besides his senior status that Biglia is way better than Locatelli but in all fairness Locatelli needs to read the game much better but it is not his fault that people try to make him a regista when he does not fit the bill. It is just too similar to Cristante who had a good spell but we preferred Essien/Muntari even though they were playing like shit. IMO, Locatelli needs to play. He needs the minutes. The only thing we know from reports is that Gattuso has a HARD ON for Bertolacci. Why? I do not know. Do I hold any grudge against Manuel? NO. If he leaves if wish him the best but not against Milan. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah , no one complained, LITERRALY :o

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Ibrahimovic in Rome for the knee checkup with Dr. Volker Musahl (UPMC Pittsburgh)
along with Hakan renewal or not...this is another bug IF that can chnage the market.
whether we get just Giroud or + another striker.

#Milan, meeting at the headquarters with Branca: we talk about #Ikone and #Majer

doubt anyone knows what the talked about.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Talking about locatelli is beating a dead horse. Most saw him as promising. Most were upset he left. He decided to leave. Why go in circles about it?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Talking about locatelli is beating a dead horse. Most saw him as promising. Most were upset he left. He decided to leave. Why go in circles about it?
Nothing else to talk about & we wanna talk.
Also its no fun hearing things that you know are a lie & its so fun that you can prove it :D

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

some people simply like to emotionally torture themselves ... everytime Andre Silva farts we hear the echo and smell it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule