Videogames Thread

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
:lol: haha this is nice :thumbsup:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
told you mgs > re :o

:thumbsup:

Here's an even better trailer! .. (Includes Game play).

--------------

I've been watching a walkthrough of 4(I/friends aint got no PS3), Reading about it and playing 3.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a Masterpiece!

The Boss - Greatest Female character ever!!! :eek:

Big Boss - :proud:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
incase you wanna see Quiet's cosplay http://imgur.com/a/iwguz fap fap :jump:

btw...playing Metal Gear 1 right now,arent they gonna remake it(and Metal Gear 2) at somepoint?too good to be left just like that.

uh oh!the truck have started to move. :proud:

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Here's an even better trailer! .. (Includes Game play).

--------------

I've been watching a walkthrough of 4(I/friends aint got no PS3), Reading about it and playing 3.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a Masterpiece!

The Boss - Greatest Female character ever!!! :eek:

Big Boss - :proud:

niiiicceee!! :star: :thumbsup:

i even bought the legacy collection last month. still playing on mgs 2, nearly done.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Does anyone play league of legends?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:lol:
I do, the only online game I play. When I'm bored.
I play east.

Me 2, do you play ranked?I just got promoted to gold 3, trying to go all the way to plat:D

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Me 2, do you play ranked?I just got promoted to gold 3, trying to go all the way to plat:D

Nah, I dont play ranked, I dont have time for it.
I only play with my IRL friends when I'm bored.
If you want to play sometime just tell me, my name is MrMilanista. :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i know you lot never pay for games etc etc but just wanted to share this.good deal.and its going to charity of your choice :cool:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Please god, please let this not have 2 fucking GB updates, so that I can play it online.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Splinter Cell Blacklist and Saints Row 4 are great

Saints Row's side-missions are kinda repetitive tho...3rd game in a row with the same actitivities

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
Splinter Cell Blacklist and Saints Row 4 are great

Saints Row's side-missions are kinda repetitive tho...3rd game in a row with the same actitivities

Can you give a small review on Splinter Cell? I've played through them all, as I am a fan, but I find myself selling them after 1 month. I know it was just released, but do you think it's worth a purchase or just a solid week rental?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Can you give a small review on Splinter Cell? I've played through them all, as I am a fan, but I find myself selling them after 1 month. I know it was just released, but do you think it's worth a purchase or just a solid week rental?

Story is OK so far, I play it on "realistic" and it fits perfectly with my style (90%+ ghost and the rest mostly panther).
Controls get weird from time to time (closes door when you want to stealth kill enemies, opens door when you want to flip light-switch) but it's manageable
I say rent it, shooting is uncomfortable for multiplayer (mercs are better but still not worth it), co-op is nice but...meh

Last edited:

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
Story is OK so far, I play it on "realistic" and it fits perfectly with my style (90%+ ghost and the rest mostly panther).
Controls get weird from time to time (closes door when you want to stealth kill enemies, opens door when you want to flip light-switch) but it's manageable
I say rent it, shooting is uncomfortable for multiplayer (mercs are better but still not worth it), co-op is nice but...meh

Thank you. I just learned that the rental chain in my area(Blockbuster) has refused to rent out new releases due to the next-gen consoles and their inability to play used games. Shitty situation. I absolutely love this series, and I have a friend begging me to purchase it, but I just don't know. The replayability of the previous installments has me holding onto my $60 at this point.

When it comes to video games, I'm a cheap-ass. I insist on getting 1 hour of playabilty for every dollar I spend. So now, FIFA is the only game I buy brand-new.

I'll mull it over for a while. Again, thanks.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mgs4 was/is ps3 exclusive.fuck!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:beer:

COMMAND & CONQUER Generals 2 is coming out

you can apply for a beta key on the official webpage

:beer:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Tomorrow Amnesia 2! :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
WATCH_DOGS >>> GTA V

Yes.

A lot has been said about GTA V (which launches next week) and its budget (~ $250 mil :o ) and all, but I just saw the Developer's Demo of WD and believe me, it's MUCH BETTER. With ctOS as your bitch, ANYTHING'S possible. It's everything GTA, but with the high-tech, cyber/cypherpunk element. You are almost always liable to hacking by some wannabe haxxorz who want to usurp Pearce in the pecking order. The graphics are clean, the camera sharp, the voice acting immaculate. In one scene I saw, Adien hacked into a woman's laptop via her Wifi connection (that was hooked up to the compromised ctOS grid) and used its webcam to view her mobile phone on an adjacent table. The phone, of course, had her bank account details, and Adien hacked into that and went to a nearby ATM and emptied her account. Immoral, yeah, but pretty cool. And he was miles away from the house where this woman lived.

That wasn't a mission BTW. That was just free-roaming. You won't see that in the overhyped GTA V.

Whatever you do, mark November 19-23 on your calenders. And pre-order AFAP!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Hipster Corzioli so hipster.

Obviously GTA V and Watch Dogs will both be great games. But GTA is GTA. Always GoaT.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5. :star:

I would get it, but with FIFA and GTA coming this month, would be really hard to justify buying it.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Hipster Corzioli so hipster.

Obviously GTA V and Watch Dogs will both be great games. But GTA is GTA. Always GoaT.

You didn't just call me a GoaT, did you?

Well shit, brace yourself.. #ItsOn

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Fucking Amnesia.

Schedule