Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
This guy needs to be taken off asap, and used as a backup for the next few games if we think that he can really grow up and mix well with the rest of the team.

Until now it's been 20 million thrown in the trash and at Roma they are laughing HARD. Buying Bonaventura for 7-8 million was for a far better player. For crying out loud, even Kucka played better than him, better understanding with the fullback, better movement without ball, everything was better.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
why did we pay so much for him if he is only good at one specific position in the midfield?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
why did we pay so much for him if he is only good at one specific position in the midfield?

but after paying so much for him it makes no sense to play him on the wrong side because others will do a worse job on the right . if the coach has no one he trusts to play on the right you buy him someone who does and get rid of the current fodder in the team who can't contribute

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He'll probably be shifted to the left after we sign the next midfielder.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't like this signing since he's not a proper midfielder and we overpaid, but he's a good player. Would be worth 15m for EPL clubs who can utilize an AM like him.

Seems to be choking at the moment though and suffering from the lack of cohesion/organization/balance and Miha's dumbass lineups.

He'll probably be shifted to the left after we sign the next midfielder.

Couldn't use him on the left against Empoli because we need to get the most out of Noce's potential.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down and give him at least a few months be4 throwing him under the bus.

I agree with goodfella maybe mihajlovic should try to play him further up the field. Using him so deep to organize this dysfunctional midfield isnt the best idea.

Fucktards(some) at the san siro already booed him after 1 serie a game at home so that wont help his self esteem.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well even Miha agrees

"He's better on the left, but in midfield we have almost all players who play better on the left. We have to try to adapt."

so wait til he gets few games at lcm before you write him off

So he's utter shit on one side but he'll magically transform into Seedorf/Di Maria/Marchiso when moved to the left? We didn't have to spend 20 million to get such a limited player...we already have Poli/Bonaventura(as a CM)/Nocerino to fill that fodder spot.

We're expecting too much from this guy, not his fault though.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
but after paying so much for him it makes no sense to play him on the wrong side because others will do a worse job on the right . if the coach has no one he trusts to play on the right you buy him someone who does and get rid of the current fodder in the team who can't contribute
great

waste 20m on a player that can only play in one fuckin position in the midfield

even if he bloody becomes ronaldinho at lcm he will still be a waste of money because of that limited nature

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Now we have no choice. Play bertolacci on the left and poli on the right and pray to the footballing gods

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Right now he looks like fodder but he'll do much better playing as regista/deep-lying playmaker. He's strong defensively with very good vision/long range passing with either foot. If he was flanked by two strong b2b mids he could build up play very easily. Strong b2b mids meaning Witsel/Moutinho types not fucking Nocerino/Poli. I think he'd do well in Pirlo's role at Juve with Pogba/Marchisio shielding him.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Now we have no choice. Play bertolacci on the left and poli on the right and pray to the footballing gods

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Michael-Scott-no-god-please-no.gif

better use Kucka/Bona

I'd like to see Berto-Bona-Kucka against a smaller team. Should be very dynamic.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
great

waste 20m on a player that can only play in one fuckin position in the midfield

even if he bloody becomes ronaldinho at lcm he will still be a waste of money because of that limited nature

What an idiotic complaint to have. So basically you are saying even if he does amazingly well for us playing LCM it would still be a failure of a transfer? That's like saying fuck Marcelo because he can only play one position, utterly rediculous. :fp:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
please stop being shit and start being a 20m signing

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He looks so overwhelmed in the games that he has played. Like he is out of his league completely. Hopefully he gets much better

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is playing out of position in a new club where he is not settled yet. Morons didnt sign anyone else to play on the right

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
What an idiotic complaint to have. So basically you are saying even if he does amazingly well for us playing LCM it would still be a failure of a transfer? That's like saying fuck Marcelo because he can only play one position, utterly rediculous. :fp:
marcelo is a fuckin fb, bertolacci is a midfielder. he is not even a winger or a defensive midfielder in which it case it would be understandable but a central midfielder. For a team which is already lacking quality midfielders as it is, like fucking ye it would be a waste of money if he is good in one position only

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
marcelo is a fuckin fb, bertolacci is a midfielder. he is not even a winger or a defensive midfielder in which it case it would be understandable but a central midfielder. For a team which is already lacking quality midfielders as it is, like fucking ye it would be a waste of money if he is good in one position only

Sent on my raging menstrual cycle

I see, I see.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score

:lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucktards(some) at the san siro already booed him after 1 serie a game at home so that wont help his self esteem.

That's bbiilanisti for ya.
I also expect them to boo Mauri in his debut if we're not winning and he didn't play well.

UKMilan21

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonaventura Donnarumma Romagnoli Bonucci Belotti Sheva Van Basten Nesta Ibrahimovic
The one thing Bertolacci has to change is his laziness: be it down to stamina or most likely attitude. Got great technical skills undoubtedly but needs to buzz around the pitch more

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why so much hate for this guy, it's not his fault they paid 20M for him, it's not his fault he's being played out of his position... he's a regista, he played that in Genoa, he needs the ball. Put him in front of defence with De Jong and Kucka covering him and you'll see the magic

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Stop being bad please.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still don't understand why we bought him out so quickly without a long drawn-out negotiation when Miha requested for Soriano who is a similar type of player and is much cheaper.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Why so much hate for this guy, it's not his fault they paid 20M for him, it's not his fault he's being played out of his position... he's a regista, he played that in Genoa, he needs the ball. Put him in front of defence with De Jong and Kucka covering him and you'll see the magic

The anger is not with him, it's mostly with the fact that he's currently considered subpar reinforcement with characteristics that we had already had in our team while blocking one of the 25 spots. I'd guarantee that if we had bought Kuzmanovic for 1 mill, people would still be here talking crap.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The anger is not with him, it's mostly with the fact that he's currently considered subpar reinforcement with characteristics that we had already had in our team while blocking one of the 25 spots. I'd guarantee that if we had bought Kuzmanovic for 1 mill, people would still be here talking crap.

But... yea

It's Kuzmanovic, of course.