Videogames Thread

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
After 1000+ hours spent on the PC version, I picked up the PS4 version of Diablo 3 (now on sale btw). Enjoying it so much!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Finished The Phantom Pain <3

Your previous posts made me give it another shot. (last time I'd played it was September 15 :lol:)

Steam says I'm 35h in , only at mission 8 (+ 10 side ops + 5 target practices)
(I often keep games alt tabbed)

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Your previous posts made me give it another shot. (last time I'd played it was September 15 :lol:)

Steam says I'm 35h in , only at mission 8 (+ 10 side ops + 5 target practices)
(I often keep games alt tabbed)

Glad to hear.

You got those target practice ones done already nice. One of those was super fucked and took me all night haha.

Mission 8 and 35 hours in? My friend you will be playing this game until 2018 if you are as thorough as you are. That being said, you'll definitely be well equipped in terms of weapons developed and base level.

Find and appreciate every cassette tape you find on the field (the music ones). I won't post my faves just yet but my spotify playlist has been seriously hijacked by the songs you hear in this game.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a mission at some point in the game that took me 5 hours to do. Not because of length but the amount of retries i did. You'll know it when you see it. It's complete and utter bullshit but it's sandwiched between some extremely fantastic moments in the game. Make it a habit to upgrade weapons for all kinds of engagements.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The R&D target practice was ridiculous. I always got to the last 1 or 2 and had to run around like an idiot trying to find the rest, I had to retry that one 4-5 times.

I try to be as stealthy as possible, most of my missions are perfect stealth.
During one mission I had a stunned guy wake up and wabble off a roof right in front of me as I was reloading the tranq gun - full base alert. I was near the end so I didn't restart, I just started mowing all those mofos down with the assault rifle. That's how I got all my 8 kills.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
The R&D target practice was ridiculous. I always got to the last 1 or 2 and had to run around like an idiot trying to find the rest, I had to retry that one 4-5 times.

I try to be as stealthy as possible, most of my missions are perfect stealth.
During one mission I had a stunned guy wake up and wabble off a roof right in front of me as I was reloading the tranq gun - full base alert. I was near the end so I didn't restart, I just started mowing all those mofos down with the assault rifle. That's how I got all my 8 kills.

The R&D target practice was the first one I tried. Never wanted to do them again thankfully the rest are way easier.

Playing stealthy and tranquilizing enemies is the way to go. The satisfaction of using iron sight tranquilizers and sending the baddies to bed is sooo good.

I'm very excited for you. You've got so much ahead and it's just fucking awesome. The best parts of this game are moments you create whilst in missions listening to some sweeeeeeeeeeeet tunes from your idroid.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Any idea how I can get Football Manager 2006 to work with Windows 10, this is the game that started it all and I really wanted to give it a shot but the compatibility issues are being a bitch even if I try every possible compatibility there is. Any idea how I can make it work ?

Should I try using a virtual windows XP ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Any idea how I can get Football Manager 2006 to work with Windows 10, this is the game that started it all and I really wanted to give it a shot but the compatibility issues are being a bitch even if I try every possible compatibility there is. Any idea how I can make it work ?

Right click, properties, run program as win xp

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Virtual XP could work yes. Might be a little laggy at times though, depending on specs.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Uncharted 4 & Doom :thumbsup:

And still playing UFC2, great game.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Uncharted 4 & Doom :thumbsup:

And still playing UFC2, great game.

Hope you're enjoying them. Really am struggling to play any other game at the moment after MGSV but U4 and Doom are on my list when exams are over.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Dayyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

3FKBDqJ.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
just downlded Europa Universalis IV

holy shit, so much improvements with the former versions

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sony killing it with the exclusives at E3

yup
God of War
Days Gone (gameplay looks insane!)
The Last Guardian
that new game from creators of Heavy Rain
Resident Evil 7
FF XV
new Hideo Kojima game (I don't know what the fuck the game is about but I know it's gonna be GOAT material)
Batman Arkham VR (fucking VR!!!)
Gran Turismo Sport

And that only scratches the surface...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The new Spiderman game from Insomniac looks pretty promising as well

Is it weird that I'm most hyped for Crash Bandicoot remasters? I'm getting old :lol:

New Zelda and Last Guardian too

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
yup
God of War
Days Gone (gameplay looks insane!)
The Last Guardian
that new game from creators of Heavy Rain
Resident Evil 7
FF XV
new Hideo Kojima game (I don't know what the fuck the game is about but I know it's gonna be GOAT material)
Batman Arkham VR (fucking VR!!!)
Gran Turismo Sport

And that only scratches the surface...

Very impressive line up coming up from Sony

Gonna show Forza Horizon 3 some love as well for Xbox - It's set in Australia :star:

The new Spiderman game from Insomniac looks pretty promising as well

Is it weird that I'm most hyped for Crash Bandicoot remasters? I'm getting old :lol:

New Zelda and Last Guardian too

Spiderman is a non-negotiable purchase. It's been too long since we've had a decent Spidey game.

And no, it's not weird - the news of the Crash Bandicoot Remasters made my week.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Spider-Man 2 PS2 goat

Have fond memories of the Neversoft one for PS1 too

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Spider-Man 2 PS2 goat

Have fond memories of the Neversoft one for PS1 too

Spiderman 2: Enter Electro was a game I played for months on end on the PS1. So good,

I don't recall the Neversoft one tbh.

--

I want to know more about Kojima's game.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Spiderman 2: Enter Electro was a game I played for months on end on the PS1. So good,

I don't recall the Neversoft one tbh.

--

I want to know more about Kojima's game.
I remember this one too. I think it was the sequel to the Neversoft one, similar gameplay.

-

I want a new Jak and Dexter now.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
How's uncharted4 for those who tried it?

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
How's uncharted4 for those who tried it?

I loved it, my only gripe is the excessive climbing, but I prefer that to endless waves of enemies, loved the story too.

The new Doom is also alot of fun & I can't stand first person shooters. This one is gold.

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember this one too. I think it was the sequel to the Neversoft one, similar gameplay.

-

I want a new Jak and Dexter now.

Jak and Daxter was great. My youngest brother just completed the trilogy on the Vita

I loved it, my only gripe is the excessive climbing, but I prefer that to endless waves of enemies, loved the story too.

The new Doom is also alot of fun & I can't stand first person shooters. This one is gold.

Picked them both up today (and repurchased The Witcher 3 :D) Can't play them for 2 days due to final maths exam but I can't wait!

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Uncharted 4 was great! I think it's the best one, I believe also the hardest one if you start on Crushing. :star:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Uncharted 4 was great! I think it's the best one, I believe also the hardest one if you start on Crushing. :star:

I picked it up yesterday and played for an hour or so. A bit of a let down with the graphics? Felt a lot more like a ps3 game. totally agreed on the climbing. Ended up blindly pressing x and moving the analog stick upwards for the most part.

Just played for an hour tho, heard it picks up later!