Team to qualify for the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
argentina argentina argentina......win the cup for Di Maria plesss!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I guess I want Holland to win for De Jong.

Can't stand Argentina. They have no players I like.

Brazil have Silva who I like, but I generally dislike/hate everyone else they have.

If Germany win Tfat would make me gouge my own eyes out with his posts.

So we have Holland. Who I don't like and who I feel have performed above their quality, but oh well.

A shame Air Marshall Yepes couldn't lift the cup.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If reus and gundogan were fit this world cup I would have put my money on germany winning without a coach. Their execution is just superb. No wasted passes or movements. But guys like low, boateng, and random hummels error just gives u the feeling they will go off the deep end in unexpected ways.

If Germany win Tfat would make me gouge my own eyes out with his posts.

About damn time. :o

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm having a hard time thinking Brazil has a shot without Neymar and more importantly, Thiago Silva

But I also cannot write them off at home with that ridiculous crowd edge and ref intimidation.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
12 - 4 h2h record in favour of brazil. Just saying. I hope the dutch win the wc cause de jong and robben play for them. Vamos. As for this game, i prefer to see the germans emerge victorious since silva is out for this tie.

Last edited:

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think it will be a very boring game. Neymar is out and the rest of Brasil´s attack is basically shit but germany also has problems with scoring goals as well. Özil, Götze and Podolski are usless, Schürrle is good but can´t find the net and Klose is´nt fit enough to play for 90 minutes. Müller can´t do it all by himself.

With Neuer in goal and Lahm, Hummels and Boateng in the backline i´m quite confident that germany won´t concede a goal (except for set-pieces). Höwedes is an issue but Hulk is useless so i don´t expect that to have any effect.
On the other hand Brasil has a great defense as well and guys like Luiz Gustavo and Fernandinho of course, so i guess we will see another 1-0 or 0-1. If not then it´ll go to penalties.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
defintely, definitely a brazil victory

i mean..jesus LOL c'mon!!! most obvious thing ever!!!

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I don't care who wins as long as they are beat by the team form the other semis, preferably Holland.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I find that interesting. Netherlands' attack is rather predictable. You know exactly what Robben will do, exactly what van Persie would do.. I would bet on Silva and co to stop Netherlands comfortably if they meet in the final.

Germany and Argentina are both more unpredictable and with more diverse attacking weapons. For both teams, only a part of their attack has fired so far. Potentially they are far far better than Netherlands.

One of those two should win the world cup unless Netherlands beat Argentina and Brazil beat Germany. Then I'd bet on Brazil.

is a matter of style.. not based on individuality.. against holland our individuality doesnt count much.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
I find that interesting. Netherlands' attack is rather predictable. You know exactly what Robben will do, exactly what van Persie would do.. I would bet on Silva and co to stop Netherlands comfortably if they meet in the final.

Germany and Argentina are both more unpredictable and with more diverse attacking weapons. For both teams, only a part of their attack has fired so far. Potentially they are far far better than Netherlands.

One of those two should win the world cup unless Netherlands beat Argentina and Brazil beat Germany. Then I'd bet on Brazil.

Robben is predictable but unstoppable too :o Only problem is which Van Persie turns up. The usual one or the one who played against Spain. Btw argentina is most predictable. Pass to messi, wait for something to happen

Silva and Co cant stop Indonesia forget about Netherlands. Brazil would lose to every single team remaining IMO.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Silva cant stop robben. I am sorry but he has no chance against him if he was available.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Again with the shitty hours, this tournament annoys me.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Brazil can rally together and play more fluid football without Neymar, I still believe.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
perfect hours..4pm? delightful

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Marco Rodriguez is gonna decide this game in the favor for Brazil :o

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Everything points to germany win, but gut feeling tells me brazill will surprise here

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Germany have a lot of experience from their recent semi final exits. It's mostly the same squad that lost to Spain 4 years ago and Italy at the Euros. They also lost 2006 semi final and 2008 final, though not the same squad but Joachim Löw was there.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Everything points to germany win, but gut feeling tells me brazill will surprise here

what??? lol no

everything points to brazil being in the final

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Brazil-Argie in the final..0-1 luiz own goal ;)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
considering he's shut down messi in the past more than once...

yeah he could stop robben

I am not so sure, i mean hazard ran circles around him when psg played away at stamford bridge. Hazard is no where near robben's level, so i would give the edge to robben here. He is predictable but unstoppable nevertheless cause he is so swift with the ball at his feet.

Schedule