Final: Germany 0-0 Argentina (ET 1-0) - Sunday 13/07/2014 21:00 CEST

Team to win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont forget or overlook, guys. This match is an hour earlier than the one of yesterday.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
about 1500 euros :D:D

one thousand five hundred euros :D

anyway long time no see buddy. miss u :D

Good luck. I am really tempted to bet serious money on the germans at 1.67 to lift the trophy.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Good luck. I am really tempted to bet serious money on the germans at 1.67 to lift the trophy.

good luck too. i bet on germans before the world cup started. it was 1:5 (outright winner) when i bet on them. :D

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Germany will do yurop proud. 4za!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

836b66cc8f6cf15e6e44af7730ccdfc8.gif

Looks like a white man dancing. The only thing missing is abate.<3

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
thank you. i lost the last time when netherlands lost to spain in the finals :cry::cry:

hope i can be lucky this year :D:D:thumbsup:

If you want play safe you can bet on argentina for 750, so either team lift the trophy you will get 750.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
everyone expecting germany to win, this reminds me of bayern x chelsea final back in 2012. :fp:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Di Maria to start World Cup Final?
By Football Italia staff

There are conflicting reports over whether Angel Di Maria will start tonight’s Germany-Argentina World Cup Final.

It kicks off at the Maracanà in Rio de Janeiro at the earlier time of 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT).

Di Maria limped off with a thigh strain just 33 minutes into the 1-0 quarter-final victory over Belgium last Saturday.

He was back in full training last night, but it remains to be seen whether he’ll be risked from the start in such a decisive match, especially as he was later spotted with an ice pack on his right thigh.

If Di Maria doesn’t get the all-clear, then Enzo Perez will take over in that role.

It has been reported Di Maria spent day and night in a hyperbaric chamber to help the muscle tissue regenerate quicker.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Lord Putin has landed in Rio

Whatever happens in the game, I just hope in the closing ceremony this T-80 tank rolls into the stadium trampling whatever colorful arrangements and silly hats the dancers drop off while running away from it. It then stops right in the middle of the pitch, Putin comes out of it holding a football with the face of Blatter drawn on it. He kicks it high in the air, pulls out a pistol and shoots it. He then looks at the camera and says: "I will see you all in Russia 2018". After that, Putin gets back in his tank and rolls over the ruined ball.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
Where is sven?

rio is full of argentinos, will it be riot happened if they won or lost?

and they don't have tickets just storming the entire rio

kinda alarming....

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Whatever happens in the game, I just hope in the closing ceremony this T-80 tank rolls into the stadium trampling whatever colorful arrangements and silly hats the dancers drop off while running away from it. It then stops right in the middle of the pitch, Putin comes out of it holding a football with the face of Blatter drawn on it. He kicks it high in the air, pulls out a pistol and shoots it. He then looks at the camera and says: "I will see you all in Russia 2018". After that, Putin gets back in his tank and rolls over the ruined ball.
My expectations have been raised. :thumbsup:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
GERMANIA (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Hummels, Boateng, Höwedes; Schweinsteiger, Khedira; Müller, Kroos, Özil; Klose.

ARGENTINA (4-3-3): Romero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo; Pérez, Mascherano, Biglia; Lavezzi, Higuaín, Messi.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is sven?

rio is full of argentinos, will it be riot happened if they won or lost?

and they don't have tickets just storming the entire rio

kinda alarming....

They invaded my city too. It was more than 100 000 argies here for the game against Nigeria. They camped on squares and parks or their own cars...

Nothing happened apart from a few reported drunk fights.

In Rio they're a bit more hostile to Argies, but I don't think there will be big trouble.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
ex-Azzurri players, Daniel Craig, Shakira and Putin. These are the most important people in football.

Bscc8AsCIAAAW9B.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gisele and Puyol side by side :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perez was very solid against the Dutch... I would keep him regardless

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
anyone got a stream?

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Not one black player on the pitch. Worrying considering the racism in football.

Schedule