The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
#Pioli in conference: "#Mandzukic ? He had a very slight injury, he was already working today. I hope it's not a long absence, he was coming into condition.#Bennacer ? Luckily he didn't have a relapse, the muscle struggles to find elasticity, I hope to find it soon "#Milan

sounds not that bad

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Anybody here believes we are gonna see any scheme vs Inter like the one vs Sassuolo (7 sec goal)?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he?s fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Pioli in conference: "#Mandzukic ? He had a very slight injury, he was already working today. I hope it's not a long absence, he was coming into condition.#Bennacer ? Luckily he didn't have a relapse, the muscle struggles to find elasticity, I hope to find it soon "#Milan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
iHomo to take penalties in the derby :max:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: “Tonali? I’m convinced that he has enormous potential but he is young. He is growing well, he will become a strong player, but he is showing his qualities. Even when you are young you have to live up to expectations, but he is serene and motivated like his teammates.”

Pioli: “What is the tactical key? The two teams have a clear physiognomy. The previous derbies have always been balanced. Tomorrow the team that will have more compactness and will be able to be more precise will have more chances to win.”

Pioli: “Our fans are really special, it's a shame not to be able to play in a full San Siro, they are always close to us, they give us a lot of support, a lot of strength, I appreciated Milan's virtual derby initiative. We hope it will be the last derby without fans.”

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: ?What happened in the last two games? In the last two games we have not raised our level of play. Tomorrow we must be very careful and determined. We must have the right distances. Ibra and Lukaku? Ibra, but great respect for Lukaku.?

Pioli: ?Ibra-Lukaku clash? It would have been better if it didn?t happen, but tomorrow is another match, there will be duels, it's a very heartfelt match, but there will also be great respect and professionalism".

Pioli: ?How heavy is tomorrow's derby? It's a very important game, we can get back in the lead. It won't be a decisive match, but it's very important. We prepared it like this."

Pioli: ?Do I have any countermeasure in mind for the eventual pressing of Inter? In our preparation we always think about how our opponents could attack us, we must be more lucid and precise. The opponents always allow some space, we must make the right choices".

Pioli: ?Can Milan play for a draw? The last two games were not the best, but they did not take away our convictions. They made us understand more how to approach the matches. We will be stronger than the last two matches. If you play a match where a draw may suit you, you are closer to defeat than to victory. We go out on the pitch to win.?

Pioli: ?Can Ibrahimovic be the man of the derby? Tomorrow we must play a collective game, Milan must play as a team. It is the collective that highlights the qualities of the individual. Our head is only on the derby.?

Pioli: ?What was more disappointing from the 2-2 draw? At the end of the match I was disappointed, we didn't risk anything but we didn't want to go and look for the third goal, it's a mistake we don't want to repeat. The same mistake we made in Florence last year.?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least Mandzukic was a low risk mistake- no financial long term implications. Cant blame us for trying though

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: ?Ibra in Sanremo? The head is only on the derby. Then we will talk about it later.?

Pioli: ?Bennacer? No relapses but the muscle must regain elasticity. I hope to have him back soon.?

Pioli: "Special measures on Hakimi? We want to lead the game. They are built to win, so there will be situations where we will have to defend.?

Pioli: "Tomorrow I will field those who are well and are ready. Tomorrow we will be competitive to try to get the best. The fans have given us the charge. Then we have to put everything on the pitch. We will know tomorrow if our preparation has been the best. I am convinced so."

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Did Pioli just say Tomo isnt strong which mean Roma is?
He is our strongest CD.
Tomo as a LCD is the smartest thing we could pull shutting down Lukaku & helping Theo with Hakimi.
Even if Kjaer isnt starting i would play Roma as a RCD just to put Tomo in that crucial spot.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What did they say, i didnt get one word.
My comment was Ibra putting his leg on seats.

Usual insults mixed with some ethnic slurs that aren't too dissimilar with calling a black person the n-word

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ibra's contract most certainly included a line that says every media interview with any AC Milan player or staff must include praise about him. Every. Single. Time. Given the mans ego, it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

Nah... hes just too good and a once in a lifetime player

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Not starting due to injury, but Frankfurt aren't missing their poacher one bit.

Thank you for being who you are Lord Silva... winning without even being on the pitch :proud::D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Would love to see silva-leao playing upfront some day for some club that is not milan.

100% they would totally destroy Qatar league

Anybody here believes we are gonna see any scheme vs Inter like the one vs Sassuolo (7 sec goal)?

I hope not to see some Romagnoli scheme where he trips on the ball in front of Lukaku

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he?s fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.?

If Tomori is not powerful enough, then what is Romagnoli?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

I hope not to see some Romagnoli scheme where he trips on the ball in front of Lukaku

Is Romagnoli powerful enough for Qatari Stars league?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Nah. There is only one donkey and that's Lukaku

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
can we trade roma for acerbi pls

alessio-romagnoli--jugador-del-milan--en-la-polemica-foto-que-desato-las-iras-de-los-aficionados-de-la-roma--twitter.jpg

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

??? Romagnoli together with Kjaer are the best in muscleing situations, Roma is the best in the air and Kjaer probably the best on the ground. Tomori and Kalulu are very easy to beat in the air, they must play next to Roma or Gabbia or at least Kjaer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule