Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
@PBPCalcio
⚠️ #Milan is very happy with #Dalot and would like to keep him, a loan renewal offer with the inclusion of the right of redemption is ready.

Why would anyone be Happy about dalot?

He was nowhere to be seen last year

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wage bill over the years. Numbers from Gazzetta.

2015/16: ?101m

2016/17: ?80m

2017/18: ?117m

2018/19: ?140m

2019/20: ?115m

2020/21: ?90m

2021/22: ?80m~ - signings to be made & possibly around ?85m.

Our wage bill is going to grow even without signing any players yet. We have to renew Kessie at double wage, Hakan at almost double wage, Calabria, Romagnoli. Add Caldara coming back. Then we will sign 3 or 4 players so our wage Bill even without Dollar will be higher

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yr always fighting with sum1 and that has it place on the forum I'd admit... but so is chilling out, having a laugh. Mix it up a little.
First learn to stop typing like a dyslexic 5 year old and then respond

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LightheartedGleefulCatfish-size_restricted.gif

This is pretty cool

If he does this in a CL match Milan will be able to sell him for 80m

Just saying

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our wage bill is going to grow even without signing any players yet. We have to renew Kessie at double wage, Hakan at almost double wage, Calabria, Romagnoli. Add Caldara coming back. Then we will sign 3 or 4 players so our wage Bill even without Dollar will be higher

Difference is wage bill growing now makes sense

Young players on cheaper deals are improving and deserving of new contracts and its growing in line with revenue

Before it was trying to attract players to join a non CL club and over pay them to do so

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
1) Meite won't be coming back for sure. Dalot is too expensive to buy and likely won't be returning on loan either. So a vice-Theo is still required.
Meite is still a possibility and at 8m it could be a good option if no others are available, anyway I'd like to have him and another central midfielder. For every position we need 5 options in my opinion.

As for Dalot, if we extend his loan then that would be okay. If not we need someone with his profile, someone able to cover both flanks.

Vice Theo is required I already mentioned that

2) Ibra is an injury risk. Giroud would be a solid signing but another forward may be required depending on Ibra's recovery. If Ibra is out for an extended period of time, Giroud and Rebic cannot carry both CL and Serie A. It's just not enough.
I think 5 forwards is enough for essentially what I listed as two positions. They are Ibra, Rebic, Leao, Giroud, Hauge. If one leaves then he should be replaced with someone better of course.

3) Bennacer is not a CL level midfielder. We need a major improvement there. Kessie + new CM starting, Bennacer and Tonali backup is good. Kessie needs to rest more often. Bennacer can start against lower league teams. Krunic can also back up here as well as winger as a backup.

I disagree about Bennacer I think he has the potential to be a top level midfielder he retrieves balls and he is hard to shrug off the ball. I hope he can rest and prepare well this preseason, we are a very dangerous side when he is ticking. Despite that I would like an extra midfielder who has a similar profile, maybe someone like Torreira on loan, something like that.

Some of this depends on what Hakan does. Signing both a CL capable LW and RW will not be cheap.

Also, Kessie, Theo and Calabria (and potentially Hakan) new contracts are getting a pay bump which reduces amount for transfers.

I'd like for Hakan to stay but if he leaves then he should be replaced and I don't see De Paul as his replacement, I think RDP should be an upgrade on RM instead of Samu. My formations doesn't require wingers and even if it did I think we are stacked on the left wing.

I hope we can renew the salaries of the three you mentioned but my proposition doesn't require a huge transfer budget the main amount would go for De Paul and signing Tonali and Tomori outright (possibly paid in installments). The non-startees should join on loan (like Doaz and Dalot deals were made) or as free agents (as the Giroud concept).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Schira: Hakan #Calhanoglu has officially decided to reject the rich bid of #AlDuhail (€8M net/year until 2024 + 8M as bonus/signing).

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We need to build our team to win Scudetto if we want to guarantee top 4. Also we have won only 2 titles in the last 22 editions of Serie A. That is really really shocking for a club of our stature.

That needs to change really soon. We have won the same in that time period as teams like as Lille and Monaco despite the 2 decades being dominated by Lyon and then PSG.

Building to win the title is how you banish the banter era.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, concern about Ibra's knee is growing: conservative therapy may not be enough

need 2 FW

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gazzetta - Milan, concern about Ibra's knee is growing: conservative therapy may not be enough

need 2 FW
I think Ibra might be heading for retirement :(

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We need to build our team to win Scudetto if we want to guarantee top 4. Also we have won only 2 titles in the last 22 editions of Serie A. That is really really shocking for a club of our stature.

That needs to change really soon. We have won the same in that time period as teams like as Lille and Monaco despite the 2 decades being dominated by Lyon and then PSG.

Building to win the title is how you banish the banter era.
While I agree, we have also understand that we have limited finances.

We first need to increase our revenues (while keeping our costs down). Harder said than done due to how fucked the football financial inequality is atm

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
More like he still wants more money but thinks he is better than Milan

That?s just a different path of thought my brozzer.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
As Milan fans, do we hope that Hakan has a good or bad Euro 2020? If he performs, his ego will want a higher salary - maybe he'll even consider leaving more if a better offer arrives from a midtable club from the PrL. If he performs bad, he won't get any other offers other than our €4,5m/year which obviously is too damn high.

Whatever happens, he really has shat on the relationship with the fans just like Donnarumma, only this time, it's a player that will not live up to the higher expectations.

My personal view; skip Hakan and go for De Paul. Only this way, we will dodge a bullet.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
As Milan fans, do we hope that Hakan has a good or bad Euro 2020? If he performs, his ego will want a higher salary - maybe he'll even consider leaving more if a better offer arrives from a midtable club from the PrL. If he performs bad, he won't get any other offers other than our ?4,5m/year which obviously is too damn high.

Whatever happens, he really has shat on the relationship with the fans just like Donnarumma, only this time, it's a player that will not live up to the higher expectations.

My personal view; skip Hakan and go for De Paul. Only this way, we will dodge a bullet.

Nah, hoping Turkey get dumped out of the group stages by Italy and Wales, so that Hakan will be forced to answer Maldini as early as possible.

I don't mind if he re-signs with us on Maldini's dictated terms, but this fucking idiot is holding up the rest of our mercato, which is unacceptable. Either he makes a decision soon, or Maldini will make that decision for him (a la Dollar).

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
would you guys recommend DAZN as a good value for money streaming service for Serie A + Euros?

I'm living in Europe and am interested in a good service that has an API with Samsung's smart TV OS (Tyzen), preferably with a strong quality of at least 4K.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
would you guys recommend DAZN as a good value for money streaming service for Serie A + Euros?

I'm living in Europe and am interested in a good service that has an API with Samsung's smart TV OS (Tyzen), preferably with a strong quality of at least 4K.

yeah. i got it too

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
That would be sad. Giroud + Belotti may have to happen.

Let's hope Zlatan will be fit to play, because he's more than just a football player. He's an icon that others in the locker room look up to. If he somehow needs to retire, I think Giroud and Belotti would be a good combination.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
19 people joined.

Join if you like. Team set up is 5 mins work.

Deadline = Turkey vs Italy kickoff.

i click the link and nothing happens

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
This Nicolas Gonzalez that Fiorentina are interested in, 20m, he looks all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.