Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We should buy Raspadori.

One or two bad game and he would be dropped by Pioli for Mandzukic, who could have ten bad games in a row but due to experience and stature would keep getting his minutes. The italian way of football.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
You literally wrote that you were scared shitless. Why would I think you mean anything else?

You must agree that it would be an absurd thing to be scared of. It's not an ideal potential possibility, but scary? No never.

Also something you don't understand about me. I don't think I'm cool nor do I think people here think that. I'm completely content if they think the opposite.

What I deliberately did was question your statement, and still have received no answer from you. Just deflections.

What is wrong with you :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we can depend on Ibrahimovic for this season, or even next. He is frequently injured.

We also can't depend on Leao because for the most part he has proven to be inadequate. He may improve, but we can't wait for players like him forever. Look at Tomori--comes to a new league, benches the captain. That is character and quality. So it leaves us Rebic.

Today's defeat makes things complicated. Really complicated. Not impossible by any stretch, but a victory today would have really given us a clear path to manage our results and get over the finish line.

But I said this a few weeks ago as well. We will not make it easy. We will win 2, draw or lose 1 etc. It will be painful, but I think we will get there.

We really need a CF. Can anyone honestly say they are happy with Leao?s development after 2 seasons?

I?m not saying we should give up, because he could still be a case of Andre Silva. But man, his contributions for first 2 seasons, I think it?s a mistake t spend so much on him instead of someone like Veretout.

But what do I know

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Primarily sober with an occasional toke of bud. I've learned everything I wanted to from psychedelics years ago.

200.gif

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
What is wrong with you :lol:

Nothing. I'm very content, more than I ever been in my life. Why can't you share why you feel scared? And if you don't feel scared then why would your write that you are?

I'd like to understand how your mind thinks as it's clearly not like my own.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One or two bad game and he would be dropped by Pioli for Mandzukic, who could have ten bad games in a row but due to experience and stature would keep getting his minutes. The italian way of football.

You are right. But if we secure top 4 ,Pioli is gone. He killed Hauge confidence too. After Hauge got him point you need to thank him by giving him 15-20 minutes.
This is idgaf attitude from Pioli, he think that he is some kind of great coach .

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to take some risks in hiring a coach. Start looking at german coaches. Bring something new. These experiments with our legends and these italian coaches are not showing progress .

Imagine being 90% of time in first two positions through the whole season and then blew it all in the last 6 game, not securing CL spot. That will totally damage team confidence, for next season too.

yea, and if those risks don't work out. We'd be fighting fire trying to scoop up some coach whos willing to come in mid way to clean up the mess.

We aren't in a position to bring in coaches with new ideas. GP was terrible but look at the squad they gave him :lol:

One of the things Rangnick mentioned was not wanting players like Kjaer or Ibrahimovic. But at the moment, we depend on these type of players to fill gaps in our holes to TRY to remain competitive.

That's why Super League was a no brainer for our management.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nothing. I'm very content, more than I ever been in my life. Why can't you share why you feel scared? And if you don't feel scared then why would your write that you are?

I'd like to understand how your mind thinks as it's clearly not like my own.

Listen bro, I'll stop amusing myself. I've noticed you're an incredibely insecure guy. That's something you'll need to work on, if you think acting like a cool boy over a forum helps you, by all means, go for it and good luck :thumbsup:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One thing I loved about Berlusconi is that he was vocal in criticizing coaches about formation and approach to games.

I don't know who is doing that job now ? If anyone .

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Hauge can deliver from the bench. He is direct to the goal, can assist, can score, can pass a player. Far better option then to put fucking Krunic to take the ball and pass it to center backs. Hauge on left is far more threat to the goal than Samu and Saele on the right, Leao in front of the goal, or Krunic on the LW.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NO, he is a fucking moron who don?t deserve the jersey...
Mater mu jebem nonshalantnu!!!

I copied and pasted in Google translate and it detected it as Croatian.

But your location says Macedonia. Do they also speak Croatian? Curious.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Pioli did well to raise the team spirit and make us protagonists again. But if he can't get us out of this rut then we should look for someone more established.

And I hope the management can see which players deserve to remain and which ones should leave, we really can't wait for long on the likes of Leao to become proper footballers.

If it were up to me I would get rid of all of Raiolas clients including Ibrahimovic and Gigio can fuck off with his ridiculous demands. If we can make a cool compilation video of Leao and manage to sell him on a profit that would be good, the guy is an airhead and you can't fix stupidity. Castillejo Krunic and the like all out, they don't even deserve the bench at this club. Meite and all these loanees also don't deserve to remain, maybe Tomori but for a reduced price.

We need 2 good strikers, an established centre back entering his prime, a right midfielder and an energetic central midfielder.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Permanent brain damage from all the drug abuse, I suspect. Can't be helped

I honestly from the bottom of my heart believe he's just insecure as hell

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli did well to raise the team spirit and make us protagonists again. But if he can't get us out of this rut then we should look for someone more established.

And I hope the management can see which players deserve to remain and which ones should leave, we really can't wait for long on the likes of Leao to become proper footballers.

If it were up to me I would get rid of all of Raiolas clients including Ibrahimovic and Gigio can fuck off with his ridiculous demands. If we can make a cool compilation video of Leao and manage to sell him on a profit that would be good, the guy is an airhead and you can't fix stupidity. Castillejo Krunic and the like all out, they don't even deserve the bench at this club. Meite and all these loanees also don't deserve to remain, maybe Tomori but for a reduced price.

We need 2 good strikers, an established centre back entering his prime, a right midfielder and an energetic central midfielder.

Yea, Im pretty sure we dont have money for half of that, let alone all of it.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
One thing I loved about Berlusconi is that he was vocal in criticizing coaches about formation and approach to games.

I don't know who is doing that job now ? If anyone .

Yes that's so true

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Listen bro, I'll stop amusing myself. I've noticed you're an incredibely insecure guy. That's something you'll need to work on, if you think acting like a cool boy over a forum helps you, by all means, go for it and good luck :thumbsup:

No insecurity. When I was younger sure, not now. Tbh my insecurites were of my nose and ears which ended around highschool. If you think that's my reasoning for writing what I do you are leagues away from the truth.

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I copied and pasted in Google translate and it detected it as Croatian.

But your location says Macedonia. Do they also speak Croatian? Curious.

We understand and speak Croatian, Serbian...it?s more or less the same...
The comment was wrongly quoted (im pissed by the result) it should have been reply to ?Leao is right footed LW, he is fucking prick...

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tbh we play better vs better teams anyway, but our perofrmances have been awful for a while without ibra, thats the biggest concern.

We will need to beat two of atalanta , juve and lazio away, and it can be done
Ya our past performances against those clubs really inspire confidence. Bitch slapped by Atalanta, bitch slapped by Juve and well on the way to being bitch slapped by Lazio until Simone gift substitution.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
So if we have alpha mentality, our team will somehow start winning? :lol::fp:
Nope. But it's def better than being a whiny bitch all the time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fecking ban VS for another 3 weeks! Seen post made by him which read: my player leao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule