The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem with a potential punishment for Ibra is that it would be a ban for AT LEAST 10 games. This is according to the rules about racial insults.
Usually such punishments are valid only for the competition in which they happened, in this case Coppa. I won't be surprised if they find a way to apply it in Serie A as well though

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

First of all this was written in September, the season barely started.

Also his point is that Tonali isn't Pirlo. Which is true. He messes up a lot of passes because he always tries to accelerate the game a pass vertically:

All this explains and partly (only partly) justifies the low accuracy. Tonali strives for technically difficult passes - fast, vertical, breaking lines of pressure. He often and not always justifiably takes risks, his style is a projection of attacking thinking, a constant desire to sharpen and accelerate the pace.

I agree completely with the defensive critique, but that can be improved with time and experience. But he fits our playstyle when it comes to transitions. He can improve a lot and be very useful. If you're saying he can't then we disagree.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First of all this was written in September, the season barely started.

Also his point is that Tonali isn't Pirlo. Which is true. He messes up a lot of passes because he always tries to accelerate the game a pass vertically:

I agree completely with the defensive critique, but that can be improved with time and experience. But he fits our playstyle when it comes to transitions. He can improve a lot and be very useful. If you're saying he can't then we disagree.

Just for the record, Pirlo started playing decently when he joined us in when he was 22. Tonali is 20 now. He has at least a year from now before it is even fair to compare him to any of the great players of the past. He already started performing well and will accustom to his new role with the time.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Lukaku turns everyone who criticises or talks bad about him (often justified) into a racist. He's done it so many times before. Also in Belgium. Suddenly we were all racist because the man couldn't stop a ball correctly. This fool is exactly the reason why we still talk about racism.

When did he do that?
I hate him 200% in an inter shirt but I like him in the national team tho.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Douglas Costa would be great. Take him for the second half of the season, letting Bayern pay part of his wages, then bin him off back onto Juve's payroll in the summer and get in Thauvin for free.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Douglas Costa would be great. Take him for the second half of the season, letting Bayern pay part of his wages, then bin him off back onto Juve's payroll in the summer and get in Thauvin for free.
His contract expire in summer also if am not mistaken.

So he is a Juve player on loan to Bayern ?
If thats the case we need to strike a loan deal with Juve.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I'm down for this.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All i know is that Costa is among the fastest & skillful players with Juve & Bayern.
Saw him play easily on both wings & his left foot is a cannon.
I also remember Pep destroying teams throwing him as an AM.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bryan Reynolds will be tomorrow in Italy to sign his contract as new AS Roma player, confirmed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kjaer: "Scudetto? We are here too. I'd like to end my career at Milan"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Listening to my first ever Portuguese rap album at work. Nice work Rafa!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Injury stats :

2018/2019: Costa 200days. Thauvin 20days.

2019/2020: Costa 80days. Thauvin 220days.

2020/2021: Costa 33days.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Injury stats :

2018/2019: Costa 200days. Thauvin 20days.

2019/2020: Costa 80days. Thauvin 220days.

2020/2021: Costa 33days.

They'd both fit in perfectly then, given how our season is plagued :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Tauvin got that big injury , Arthroscopie.
Other than that , Thauvin seems like less injury prone.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
According to La Repubblica newspaper, the FIGC is going to approve a measure that will allow Serie A clubs delay the payment of salaries this season. All they need to do is have an agreement signed by their footballers and staff members.

:lol: Inter being bailed out again, typical.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to La Repubblica newspaper, the FIGC is going to approve a measure that will allow Serie A clubs delay the payment of salaries this season. All they need to do is have an agreement signed by their footballers and staff members.

:lol: Inter being bailed out again, typical.

EsxOkEIXEAEY2K7

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Inter being bailed out again, typical.
I want Inter to remain stable , waste double than us on transfers & wages for Milan to outplay & outshine them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule