Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We full have Gillette advertisments on the R&B Forums now, ha!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
adrian_milan said:
ahh...i never post here before...
I have some experience with one of the forum member her...Littlecris if im not mistaken...
he pm me to ask for my YM, at first he say he wanna chat with a milanisti...
so i gave him my YM ID,
we chat...first was okay, he claimed to be a junior talented soccer player from Nigeria, and he really have the goals to tryout for Milan...I encouraged him to fight for his goal...practice harder....
After some time he said he wanna go to Milan...he ask me to borrow some money which he will returned after he became a star...
My mom didn't raise me as a fool...I decline, but he keep insisting, saying that he loves me or so...YUCK...Im very normal...dont think otherwise...
after a while...i never reply his YM, i blocked him out...then the problem is solved...
Anyone got the same experience with this guy???

wow mate, that stuff is really really usual nowadays. Its all over the newspapers around here..theres apparently something called " Nigerian scam"
but there was a guy from ghana who asked me for money to buy a milan jersey through PM and i thought he meant where he could buy so there i go, naming stores and giving him links and he goes: " i need financial support" or something and i was like :eek: cause that was the first time it happened and it was during ramadzan last year, anyway i just said that he probably had the money for a jersey if he had internet connection and all LOL. Like i said he probably belonged to the rich people down there and that his life didnt depend on the jersey etc crap..anyway he hasnt been bothering me since :D

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
crazymilangirl said:
wow mate, that stuff is really really usual nowadays. Its all over the newspapers around here..theres apparently something called " Nigerian scam"
but there was a guy from ghana who asked me for money to buy a milan jersey through PM and i thought he meant where he could buy so there i go, naming stores and giving him links and he goes: " i need financial support" or something and i was like :eek: cause that was the first time it happened and it was during ramadzan last year, anyway i just said that he probably had the money for a jersey if he had internet connection and all LOL. Like i said he probably belonged to the rich people down there and that his life didnt depend on the jersey etc crap..anyway he hasnt been bothering me since :D
Haha...quite a story...Financial Support for buying a jersey...LOL... :)
Do they think Milanisti are so stupid ??

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
adrian_milan said:
I have some experience with one of the forum member her...Littlecris if im not mistaken...he pm me to ask for my YM, at first he say he wanna chat with a milanisti...so i gave him my YM ID
Now you know not to give your YM ID to strangers.

Not that I'm upset over his loss by any means, but why was superbaim banned?

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Not that I'm upset over his loss by any means, but why was superbaim banned?

Im pretty sure they banned him because he wasn't a " Good Poster ", which i find pretty bullshit reason to be banned for.

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Besfort said:
Im pretty sure they banned him because he wasn't a " Good Poster ", which i find pretty bullshit reason to be banned for.
Well, there is lot of one line posters around here so I dont see why he become victim of that. But maybe is some other bigger reason why is he banned, who knows.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Shouldn't there be a valid reason why superbaim was banned?
Just curious.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
wtf....i just looked up all of superbaim's old posts, and there was nothing there that was mildly offensive or anything.
unless hes pulled some stunt with PMs, i cant see any reason to ban him.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Unless superbaim was frook or Maldini, I don't see why he was banned. Just because poor wittle Bessie didn't like his short posts?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
MilanoMike said:
Unless superbaim was frook or Maldini, I don't see why he was banned. Just because poor wittle Bessie didn't like his short posts?

I dont have clue why is he/she banned.. + MilanoMiko.. dont put your ass everywhere.. stop acting smart here .. I am sure the one who banned him/her will give explanation..

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think they used Besi's Advice for beign a Bad Poster for Banning him.
Like Radio said, maybe PM's were the reason. Let's wait for the Admin's Answer and not starting to argue.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Did you know that the last entry to the thread of the scores of SAPL game [06/07] was made in Oct 2006, a year ago? :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh well, it's not as if the guy contributed anything to the forums to begin with. It was rather difficult to hold a conversation with him anyway.

MilanoMike said:
Must you jump to conclusions right away? :rolleyes:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
BMWTaylor said:
Oh well, it's not as if the guy contributed anything to the forums to begin with. It was rather difficult to hold a conversation with him anyway.
There are a LOT of members here that really dont contribute to the conversation, but are still allowed to post. I'm not taking names for obvious reasons, but superbaim should definitely be allowed to stay and post his opinion, even if people dont get into a conversationw ith him.

With David's silence this issue is just snowballing into something bigger than it should be. I'm sure there was some reason for it - i really doubt david would have banned him for a reason like that.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Im guessing, the only reason David didnt say anything is because he is not online lol.

But this reminds me of that suggestion of having an announcement thread where the admin could announce who got banned and why, it would just make it easier and we wouldnt have 5+ posts and alot of accusations etc :o

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
MilanoMike said:
Here we go again with the Besi paranoia :tongue:

Let's just wait until David posts the reason for the ban. There's no need to make silly conclusions.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful. The fact that we don't get them all is a whole different thing entirely.

And my silence means absolutely nothing, so don't go assuming on that.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful. The fact that we don't get them all is a whole different thing entirely.
I dont care if you ban me for this, but that is REALLY fucked up. He was not spamming or annoying anyone but maybe you. Add him to your ignore list if that is the case.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
David said:
Read the rules again. Yes, we can ban people who do not contribute with anything meaningful.
LOL, the MilanoMike rule strikes again! :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yet it seems only David found him not to be contributing anything meaningful.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and review your own rules. There is worse shit that people have gotten along with around here and it all seems a bit suss to me.

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
radioactivenerd said:
I dont care if you ban me for this, but that is REALLY fucked up. He was not spamming or annoying anyone but maybe you. Add him to your ignore list if that is the case.
True, there is much more to worried about than his post...
I also don't feel his disturbance here...a cheerleader maybe...but a decent one...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
radioactivenerd said:
I don't think Mods/Admins can ignore users. Isn't it their responsibility to oversee all posters and posts?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't always take the intiative, I usually ban people that are brought to my attention. I had two complains on his lack of consistency. Given the reaction here though, I'll reconsider the ban this evening.

Last edited:

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
David said:
I don't always take the intiative, I usually ban people that are brought to my attention. I had to complains on his lack of consistency. Given the reaction here though, I'll reconsider the ban this evening.
Thanks for listening...you're a great forum leader...

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've undone superbaim's ban.

A bit more consistency from him wouldn't hurt though.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
David said:

Let's all support and try to help him with PM's. :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besfort said:
U go First :D
Done. I took some minor liberties with the story of his unbanning though. ;)

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
David said:

thx u david ur decision is absolutely right.. and i hope superbaim will come back.. i love to read his posts ^_^

Schedule