Forum expansion

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
It is curious indeed. The reported R&B comments were funny, I must admit, but the process of reporting it to your own forum is even more laughable :lol:

I dont know whether our Merda cousins are that desperate or sincerly hopeful for their upcoming season.

Anyway, as one says, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
This #forumwars thread finally boiled over. :cry:

Funny how luke07 thinks I'm the mole behind enemy lines. :)

Am I?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Yeah you

Had lots of fun while I was away, didn't ya? :)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

Yes, I am the mole. Been a PROUD Inter fan since that night my dad stuck the fat one up ma's juicy hole. :o

I infiltrated this forum to cause chaos, mayhem and a general hatred of B&G..I wanted you guys to HATE Bilan as much as I've done all my life.

Yes, I am Incognito. :o:O

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously guys..I'm not kidding around..

:p

Fiero

Reaction score
Was lurking there to read Pazzo comments, then stumbled upon that thread, and you know... the thread opener has an avatar insulting Milanisti and spends all of his day making fun of posts from here :lol: there was a quote about this, oh yeah:

"There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families."
:D That dude... "I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur". Grande Mou!

Oh and they take Congo's posts seriously. :lol:

hattrick!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
disgrace of a thread .. delete this .. who cares about printer forum :fp:

casper :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wait...I'm famous on inter forum??

What r u implying...u don't take my posts seriously? Pfff :rolleyes:

Fiero

Reaction score
Wait...I'm famous on inter forum??

What r u implying...u don't take my posts seriously? Pfff :rolleyes:

Apparently they quote you daily. :lol:

And I just realized their voyeur was that Coupdegrace dude who got banned. I actually kinda feel sorry with how obsessed he is with Milan, he needs to come out of the closet already.

This made me laugh hard though:

inter nerd said:
So I was lurking through this ****** forum, and in Cassano 's thread there is a picture of Cassano, sitting on the railway track at the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland (Italian NT visited this place before the Euro 2012). And some bbilanista comments under this picture - LIKE A SWAG.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum went into a whole new dimension when Congo introduced the word 'swag' and then Sage taught us the word 'fodder'. 90% of the posts include either if not both.

-e- found that post, it was square. :D

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
So coupdegrace = starter of the milan expansion thread in FIF? If this is true, he must be so proud of his achievement :proud:

He has to learn to be an undercover agent from Special One (iirc?) though, dude's a juve fan faking as a milan fan in this forum for 1 year+, with 1000ish posts. The legend told that Special One is his second account, his original account (which i think is still a mystery to us all) in this forum has a total post of 4000ish posts as of last year.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
WIOGI.png

VMfjh.png

316Il.png

:lol:

Can we please just send them Fiero, Jammin, KujaIX, and ShevaDaniel for free? The forum wouldn't lose much quality, just a lot of bitching.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
milano mike loves farouk :D

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
inter forum has like 10 active members. and I'm sure they're all active here too.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
This made me laugh hard though:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum went into a whole new dimension when Congo introduced the word 'swag' and then Sage taught us the word 'fodder'. 90% of the posts include either if not both.

-e- found that post, it was square. :D

so much SWAGness :proud:

like a comments of a rocktar :star:

pfftt rnb forum member creativity >>> merda
we create new words everytime :star:

even from low quality troll swag great football pundit :star:luke07:star: who's now into fodder mode and ashihing his ass off :proud:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah no shit. The luke guy ''creates'' new words, phrases in every single post he makes.:lol: Deciphering egyptian hieroglyphics is easier.

Kevin Constner? That kinda made me laugh TBH.:D