Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You condone steroid use if it's across the board? Should we let teenagers in sport do steroids because professional do so?

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me.

You are the one saying they are all on steroids.

I commented saying any athlete over a certain age is on steroids based on your assertion - maybe the face-palm was lost in translation.

When I said across the board I meant that you held that sentiment for all and not some bias against CR7 so then I asked the questions.

You know for certain all these top athletes are on steroids?
Is it just the top athletes or across the board and into youth ranks?
If it's so prevalent why aren't the leagues stamping it out as they all have anti doping standards?
Where is the proof of this long term usage that is bad for these teenagers you are looking out for?
What shows up in these athletes as their careers wind down or they retire?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You are the one saying they are all on steroids.

I commented saying any athlete over a certain age is on steroids based on your assertion - maybe the face-palm was lost in translation.

When I said across the board I meant that you held that sentiment for all and not some bias against CR7 so then I asked the questions.

You know for certain all these top athletes are on steroids?
Is it just the top athletes or across the board and into youth ranks?
If it's so prevalent why aren't the leagues stamping it out as they all have anti doping standards?
Where is the proof of this long term usage that is bad for these teenagers you are looking out for?
What shows up in these athletes as their careers wind down or they retire?

You agreed they are all on steroids. You really have a lot of questions regarding one statement I made. I don't have your answers. I'm all natty baby

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Feck this prick!! Whoever he is.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You agreed they are all on steroids. You really have a lot of questions regarding one statement I made. I don't have your answers. I'm all natty baby

Sorry don't know what the fuck natty means and I didn't agree

I was following you on your bold statement similar to like you state CR7 is a rapist like you were in the room.

You made a statement and my supposition was following on that any top athlete over a certain age 'must be on steroids'.
I don't know this for a fact but you state it as such. So since you're a doctor I asked for insight.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Romain Canuti @romcanuti
#mercatOM AC Milan have seriously approached Boubacar Kamara. The player, who instead imagined himself to be contacted by English clubs this summer, is starting to wonder if it is worth it to continue his career in Serie A.

Who is this source?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Sorry don't know what the fuck natty means and I didn't agree

I was following you on your bold statement similar to like you state CR7 is a rapist like you were in the room.

You made a statement and my supposition was following on that any top athlete over a certain age 'must be on steroids'.
I don't know this for a fact but you state it as such. So since you're a doctor I asked for insight.

Who said I was a doctor? I never have

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why ?
He seems like having fun :lol:
I hope he got paid for that.

I know the guy is having a laugh but its not fun and games, is it? Its not abt the players... its the organisers... this is abt their hypocrisy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Victoria?s Secret hires footballer Megan Rapinoe in rebrand

BBC News.

:lol::lol::lol:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I know the guy is having a laugh but its not fun and games, is it? Its not abt the players... its the organisers... this is abt their hypocrisy.

Relax u old fecker

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Random post. well, it's the commode, most posts are random.

there are a lot of talk of needing more players because there's will be lot of games... some talk of 3rd striker, some dude even advocated for a 6th CB...technically we will be playing less games this season... though, it's CL so much better oppositions...so the focus should be on quality more than quantities.
No qualification round (-3 games) and no round of 32 (-2 games if we get past the group stage)

yes, last year we were numerically short in adequate players some position Mainly DM (only Kessie & Benna & Tonali) ... and also CF (only Ibra) ... they fixed it in January by bringing Meite and Mandzukic ... Meite did fix the issue, Mandzukic unfortunately, no because of injuries.

so logically those are the moves that need to be done this time and not in january like last season, get that 4th DM and the 2nd striker... (just talking of the positions we were numerically short in, not where we need obvious upgrade like RW)

so talks of Giroud + another striker seem too much ... i think they'll go for Giroud, who is a capable striker and that's it. it's a deal to delay the purchase of a striker for next season because money can be spent elswhere... and maybe they have already whispered to Belotti's ear: "don't renew, we'll come and pick you up next season"
now obviously with doubt on Ibra's healing...they're sounding options and will only move for it if news on the knee are not good by a certain date.

point is, we don't need more players than we have, we need better quality ... Replace the outgoing january Meite and an upgrade on Mandzukic and Giroud is....just on the fact that he is healthier and stayed playing and scoring at top level.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Random post. well, it's the commode, most posts are random.

there are a lot of talk of needing more players because there's will be lot of games... some talk of 3rd striker, some dude even advocated for a 6th CB...technically we will be playing less games this season... though, it's CL so much better oppositions...so the focus should be on quality more than quantities.
No qualification round (-3 games) and no round of 32 (-2 games if we get past the group stage)

yes, last year we were numerically short in adequate players some position Mainly DM (only Kessie & Benna & Tonali) ... and also CF (only Ibra) ... they fixed it in January by bringing Meite and Mandzukic ... Meite did fix the issue, Mandzukic unfortunately, no because of injuries.

so logically those are the moves that need to be done this time and not in january like last season, get that 4th DM and the 2nd striker... (just talking of the positions we were numerically short in, not where we need obvious upgrade like RW)

so talks of Giroud + another striker seem too much ... i think they'll go for Giroud, who is a capable striker and that's it. it's a deal to delay the purchase of a striker for next season because money can be spent elswhere... and maybe they have already whispered to Belotti's ear: "don't renew, we'll come and pick you up next season"
now obviously with doubt on Ibra's healing...they're sounding options and will only move for it if news on the knee are not good by a certain date.

point is, we don't need more players than we have, we need better quality ... Replace the outgoing january Meite and an upgrade on Mandzukic and Giroud is....just on the fact that he is healthier and stayed playing and scoring at top level.

Pioli said he wants 4 strikers.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Longo: Gattuso is very close to join #Tottenham! Deal done for a 2-years contract.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Probably a shit source but…

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

Just like with paul ince's Guv'nor tag... being called Presidente has swollen Kessie's head

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabrizio Romano: Patson Daka is set to join Leicester, done deal.

3vxb1g.jpg

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?d go for 6m if it is a long contract. Let's be honest, that's a quite realistic wage for a CDM/CM of his quality on the free market if 1-2 of the big spenders are interested and they most likely are.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Players wud never disrespect :b: & :g: this way... nobody gives a 2 penny feck abt gordon&ivan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wot wage is Daka getting in EPL, VS?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan needs tonpay wages tonits top players or they will just be leaving for free, which makes no sence. Thqts the problem with this Gazidis shit wage limit.

Kessie deserves more then 4.5. Fact. So pay him or sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule