Team to qualify for the semi-finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gotta say that I absolutely LOVE Brazil's defenders....both are crazy as fuck :D
But Thiago Silva is like mad scientist crazy and David Luiz is just fucking nuts :lol:

I mean he does it very often a la Lucio but I cannot comprehend how a fucking Centre Back spends so much of his 90 minutes attacking the fuck out of his opponent.....and he's pretty good at it too.

Luiz is a nightmare (to his own team) positionally. You get the feeling that if he actually concentrates on defending he's become scary good.....but he'd be pretty boring. He can both win and lose you the game.

Silva is a FAR FAR better defender but I'm not sure he's that much better as a player overall

Without Neymar it's about fucking time Hulk steps up (looking at you too Fred but I know your skill set ain't that wide so score a couple more and I'm fine). Hulk is a fantastic player in his own right and this moment of adversity could be used as a stepping stone for him to show the world what he can do.

That said it's a loooooooooong shot against Germany...poor form or not. The Germans are tough and they're stacked everywhere. They are deep too incase their regulars aren't getting it done. I wish the best to Brazil :)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
James cried? damn I'm about to start weeping as well

tumblr_n87l5l408e1ry3rxao8_250.gif

http://cescfabregs.tumblr.com/post/90796075474/david-luiz-daniel-alves-and-james-rodriguez-after

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
a5d8e1r_460sa_v1.gif

Whats up between peckerman and jackson? Is martinez in shit form or do they have a grudge because i cant get why would ibarbo or teo start ahead as much as teo runs all the time.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
That Zuniga challenge on Neymar was nasty as fuck

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
South American teams always seem to just kick the shit out of each other.

Like i dont mind that but the stopages it creates is so gaayyy

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
any news on Neymar ?, if something go wrong i consider he must retire or become next kaka

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David Luiz has been a beast this tournament. I don't know why he gets labeled as a bad defender. If anything I think he has outplayed Silva in this tournament and Silva has been great as well.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Luiz really isn't a good 'defender'. He gets caught sleeping/out of position more often than not.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
It's official, I will suck James' dick if he gives me the honor

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
dajewsdiddis
XKtcrXm.jpg