The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Always liked Meite at Torino.

I think our defence and mid yesterday was our best possible one defensive wise, and we should use that line up as much as possible

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Always liked Meite at Torino.

I think our defence and mid yesterday was our best possible one defensive wise, and we should use that line up as much as possible

You know, I cant speak for Sacchi's Milan, 2/3 active members here who can... from Capello onwards Milan were never a Barca or a Real... most of the games from that time the heavy action was in or near our box... our very good fortune that we had the defensive unit that we did.

But still... to stay we shud play a defensive line-up as mush as possible is just :thumbsdown:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kessie is the best, on a midfielder and human level.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol: Gattuso facing us next? Knowing my luck, mbaka will score :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
my president :love:

159723742_2915060538716022_2793328396681579031_n.jpg

He is such a beautiful human.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus will reportedly meet Cristiano Ronaldo to discuss his future. According to reports in Italy, the Old Lady would need to sell him for at least ?29m if they are to avoid a capital loss.

Shud we? Cud we?

It will take away Paolo worry of how to remain in CL for a string of years.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is such a beautiful human.

You call him President then of course he's gonna roll and wave his hand at you... give him the Guti, Helguera... Ambrosini's role at Milan and see if he's willing to stay for life.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
You know, I cant speak for Sacchi's Milan, 2/3 active members here who can... from Capello onwards Milan were never a Barca or a Real... most of the games from that time the heavy action was in or near our box... our very good fortune that we had the defensive unit that we did.

But still... to stay we shud play a defensive line-up as mush as possible is just :thumbsdown:

It's not like the team lacked offense yesterday either. With more quality up to, we would have one comfortably.

I'm thinking we try Bennacer as an AM.

Ibra/Rebic
Leao-Bennacer-Hakan

Pipe dream but this is my vision :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FI.
Former Milan and Italy coach Sacchi has long been very critical of Serie A?s focus on individual talents rather than team units. Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus has therefore been one of his bugbears.

?Football is a team sport. Ronaldo does what Ronaldo does, but if you rely only on a single player and he has a bad day, you?re in trouble.

?Even Diego Maradona, who was the greatest of all time, couldn?t win the European Cup by himself. As a coach, I never wanted players who were already well-known, because I was afraid they wouldn?t contribute to the team.

?Remember the Galacticos at Real Madrid? Beckham, Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane and Figo, with Owen and Morientes on the bench. They didn?t win the Cup.?

This is precisely the thinking that made van Basten throw Sacchi out of Milan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Koeman is a good guy but he's being a real prick, board are giving him Kun for a striker but Koeman is going to war over depay :fp::fp:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
It's not like the team lacked offense yesterday either. With more quality up to, we would have one comfortably.

Ibra/Rebic
Leao-Bennacer-Hakan

Why field Hakan off his ideal position just so Bennacer can play a position he never played before? Why field Rebic uptop which clearly doesnt suit him to play Leao who doesnt deserve to be in the starting 11? There's so much wrong with the lineup you posted

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Is Bennacer even a part of this team anymore?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Listen I just say I consider Icardi a top 9. I do. Maldini is there to examine behaviour problems etc. But I think you guyz are underestimating Icardi. I mean look what he did in serie a. One cannot say hes not good...

Milan will need a new CF. We cant pay 100mln. We can bring players that want to move, close to contract expirying or young ones.

When we qualify for the CL Mandzukic will be automatically renewed, Ibra will 99% stay.

I WAS counting on Leao. But now Im not sure... hes just not behaving right on the pitch.

Belotti, Icardi or some young cf, those are our options.

I also dont agree Icardi cas no link up play at all. Thats not true. Listen Im a rossonero to the core like all of us, but he is a quality cf.

Also yes to Keane!

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Koeman is a good guy but he's being a real prick, board are giving him Kun for a striker but Koeman is going to war over depay :fp::fp:

Aguero is old and broken. His knee is almost Redondo status.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
no thanks to Icardi even if he comes for free. Keep rotten apples out of our squad

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Ibra/Rebic
Leao-Bennacer-Hakan

a6a08f2.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why field Hakan off his ideal position just so Bennacer can play a position he never played before? Why field Rebic uptop which clearly doesnt suit him to play Leao who doesnt deserve to be in the starting 11? There's so much wrong with the lineup you posted

What a shithead.

For Leao it does not matter that he is not CF, right?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
good game :thumbsup::thumbsup:
but they missed rashford, cavani, pogba, deGea and rested shaw.

Cavani plays a bit part and isnt that happy - Pogba really outside looking in but would be massive if he was up for the game - de Gea wasnt saving that Kessie goal:proud:

We were missing more players so I really dont care who they were missing :lol::lol::lol:
- I consider Rashford their most influential miss
They probably shouldve also played Fred from the start.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Official, confirmed and here-we-go. Brian Brobbey joins RB Leipzig as a free agent. ���� #RBLeipzig

Maldini mudded again :lol:

In a response to Leipzig he will now sign a 42 year old free agent. Deal with it.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
also Vulture can you post an honest opinion of Leao yesterday, what did you like about him and what did you dislike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule