Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
M84 has been implying this for the 5 last pages. And now you pick it up?

I don't read long posts unless I need to.

This ban just seems like people getting offended for the sake of it, arguing a point they don't really even agree with.

Calling Gargano a monkey is similar to everybody that has called Ibra a camel, should they be mass banned? It wasn't race related.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I like of the saddat in egypt example.
He was so hatted that he was their president :lol:

In a step that fits in the fight against racism in Lebanon, Ghandour decided to rename one of its most popular products, “Ras El Abed”, or “Slave's Head”, and call it “Tarboush Ghandour”, or “Ghandour's Hat”.

The sweet product that looks like a brown or black head, was used to be called slave's head because of its colour, which was considered as a sort of racism even when it comes to a tiny detail of the Lebanese life.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
In Lebanon in June 2010, Lebanese Internal Security Forces crashed a Sudanese cancer fundraiser in Beirut. During the incident, the Lebanese Arabs called the Sudanese Arabs "animals" and "niggers", while physically hitting them with batons. They used extreme physical force and violence against the Sudanese and also used racial epithets. The Sudanese, who held citizenship of Sudan, were legally residing in Lebanon. While pressing their boots on the bodies of the Sudanese, the Lebanese made the Sudanese lie postrate with their stomachs touching the ground. The Lebanese inquired as to how the Sudanese could speak Arabic so well. When the Sudanese explained by saying that they were "Arabs from Sudan", the Lebanese believed that the Sudanese were "making fun of them" and replied by thrashing the Sudanese with physical force again. It was said that "Many people in Sudan accuse Lebanese of viewing them as underdogs and being racist against them because of their color."[10][11] :lol::lol::lol:
Animals is now racist ?
We use it to describe who bombed Iraq & he is as white as it can gets.
And the word "*****" doesnt even exist in our language.
That incident probably was wrong & the lebanses forces could have treated them badly but color got nothing to do with anything.
My 3 years old nephew know that Sudan is an arabic country so I bet 20-30 security officers didnt know that :o

Just read that entire page & read racism in other cultures & see how light it is.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
In a step that fits in the fight against racism in Lebanon, Ghandour decided to rename one of its most popular products, “Ras El Abed”, or “Slave's Head”, and call it “Tarboush Ghandour”, or “Ghandour's Hat”.

The sweet product that looks like a brown or black head, was used to be called slave's head because of its colour, which was considered as a sort of racism even when it comes to a tiny detail of the Lebanese life.
And ................ LOL
Such racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god , hope Lebanon will get a tornado & is erased.
How dare they name a sweet as a slave's head & rename it when they notice it offend some people in other parts of the world.

Fiero

Reaction score
Now do the same with "fredrik9" and "Bale" and you get:

I would never do that. He is an ape though.

20syh05.jpg

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1106937&postcount=9164

Gareth Bale: Monkey
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man

Bale still has many years to find his way back to the zoo.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1087910&postcount=16303

No thank you.

Besides, I doubt the Zoo would sell him.

He's quite an attraction over there.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1057196&postcount=9222

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Bahraini Association Warns of Discrimination Against Asmar Complexioned Gulf Citizens

Questions Concerning the Absence of Black-Skinned Television Broadcasters

The Respect Movement, which is affiliated with the Bahrain Human Rights Watch Association, issued a statement warning of the growth of feelings of racial discrimination against people of asmar complexion in Bahrain and the Gulf.

The Movement said in the statement which alarabia.net obtained a copy of, that The Bahraini Channel and the other channels of the area “do not give equal opportunities to asmar complexioned people to present TV programs and the news”. The head of the Ministry of Information denied the allegation.

The Respect Movement statement, whose timing coincides with the closing of the Durband 2 Conference in Geneva Switzerland, says that advertising and media companies and also advertising on billboards in the streets of Bahrain and other Arabian Gulf countries or in newspapers and magazines show no asmar complexioned people in their ads.

The statement continues by saying that the school books of Bahrain have no pictures or information that debunks the idea of discrimination based on color or anything else. The statement goes on to say that asmar complexioned people are present in Bahrain and in the Gulf and they have their role and their participation and their scientific and intellectual abilities and skills.

Article 18 of the Bahraini Constitution, which was implemented in 2002, states that “all people are equal in human dignity and all citizens are equal under the law in their rights and general duties – there is no discrimination between them in this regard because of race, origin, language, religion, or belief”. This article is found in the constitutions of countries throughout the world, but it is violated for various reasons.

However, Hasan Thani, an asmar complexioned young man, strongly agrees with the statement made by the Respect Movement. The 27-year-old Bahraini youth who works as a civil engineer says, “Without a doubt, asmar complexioned people are looked down upon here. Sometimes it is done openly and sometimes it’s done secretly or indirectly”. He says, “I’ve met many people and when they find out that I am an engineer, they become surprised because they think that an asmar complexioned person is supposed to fail in his/her studies”.

He states with certainty that some asmar complexioned people are suffering from frustration because of the way that society sees them. He says, “perhaps some of them see themselves as fair-skinned when they look in the mirror as a result of their escaping from reality.

He spoke about his distaste for the widespread cases of what is called “improving one’s progeny” and he explains what this means by saying that many people suggest to asmar complexioned people that they marry light-skinned people. He adds, “as if we are animals living to improve our progeny”.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
arabs are just as capable of racism as the rest of our wretched species.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't read long posts unless I need to.

This ban just seems like people getting offended for the sake of it, arguing a point they don't really even agree with.

Calling Gargano a monkey is similar to everybody that has called Ibra a camel, should they be mass banned? It wasn't race related.

This is what I've been saying the whole time.

But apparently, it's racist to call eto or gargano a monkey... while it's perfectly normal to call Lucio or Bale one. And also, if you call one black man a monkey, it automatically means that you think all black men are monkeys.

Keep that in mind, so that the PC police don't get you. :D

Fiero

Reaction score
I remember when Senatore and c4m were banned and many people complained, mods were at least willing to discuss it.

So since Sage apparently called Gargano a monkey in one post while Sasha and Fredrik said the same (and more) about Lucio and Bale, and in more than one post. I think it's only fair to extend Sasha's ban two weeks further and ban fredrik for two weeks.

Or unban Sage.

But I'm sure Sage wouldn't mind taking one for the team. :D

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm not following you at all, Fiero. :lol:

Let me introduce you to two people, A & B:

Let's say A is white and B is black. Both grow up in the same neighborhood and are best friends. Would it be normal for one of them to belittle the other based on his skin color?

The Arab world is essentially a mix of both. You grow with different colored relatives and friends, so how could anyone be racist?

It's not like in the US where there are places known for the Asians, and others for African Americans, etc.

It's not a natural instinct of humans to be racist so unless you grow up in a culture where this shit exists, it is almost impossible to think otherwise. Racism is not like killing or raping for example. Self defense is a natural instinct and could eventually lead to killing. While sexual urge is a natural instinct and could eventually lead to rape. In sick humans of course. :D

Racism, on the other hand, isn't a natural instinct and it doesn't occur unless you see it or hear about it from someone and pick it up. Just like swearing. It's not a natural instinct. You hear someone swear and then you do it as well.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
this conversation is bizarre.

I'm confused about a couple things though...

Isn't saying that only other races are racist actually racist?

and..

And how could Sage be racist if he's not even white? Could a gay dude be homophobic?

what?

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score

Is Gargano white? No. Is Sage white? No. The only way Sage's comment would have been racist is if Sage was white and therefore tried to belittle Garagano by calling him a monkey. Or if Gargano was white and Sage tried to belittle him by calling him a monkey.

It works both ways, but both of them have the same color ffs so how could have the comment been racist?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Motherfucking cocksukers you derailed the thread without me :mad: thanks corz :p

Shit man i missed it :lol:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Is Gargano white? No. Is Sage white? No. The only way Sage's comment would have been racist is if Sage was white and therefore tried to belittle Garagano by calling him a monkey. Or if Gargano was white and Sage tried to belittle him by calling him a monkey.

It works both ways, but both of them have the same color ffs so how could have the comment been racist?

well your comment makes more sense once you explain yourself. that's not at all how it came across though. but... racism can go beyond white vs not white.

at any rate, every one should try to not be so sensitive AND every one should acknowledge that certain things carry a racist connotation with them regardless of how you perceive it .

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
What is racism?!

Today, the word racism is thrown around all the time by not only members of racial minority groups but by whites, too. Use of the term “racism” has become so popular that it’s spun off related terms such as “reverse racism,” “horizontal racism” and “internalized racism.”

Defining Racism

Let’s start by examining the most basic definition of racism—the dictionary meaning. According to the American Heritage College Dictionary, racism has two meanings. Firstly, racism is, “The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.” Secondly, racism is, “Discrimination or prejudice based on race.”

Examples of the first definition abound. When slavery was practiced in the United States, blacks were not only considered inferior to whites but regarded as property instead of human beings.

During the 1787 Philadelphia Convention, it was agreed that slaves were to be considered three-fifths people for purposes of taxation and representation. Generally during slavery, blacks were deemed intellectually inferior to whites. This notion persists in modern-day America.

In 1994, a book called The Bell Curve posited that genetics were to blame for why African Americans traditionally score lower on intelligence tests than whites.

The book was attacked by everyone from New York Times columnist Bob Herbert, who argued that social factors were responsible for the differential, to Stephen Jay Gould, who argued that the authors made conclusions unsupported by scientific research. In 2007, Nobel Prize-winning geneticist James Watson ignited similar controversy when he suggested that blacks were less intelligent than whites.

Discrimination Today

Sadly, racism in the form of discrimination persists in society also. A case in point is that blacks have traditionally suffered from higher rates of unemployment than whites. In June 2009, black unemployment was 15.3 % compared to an 8.8% unemployment rate for whites. Do blacks simply not take the initiative that whites do to find work? Studies indicate that, in actuality, discrimination likely contributes to the black-white unemployment gap.

In 2003, researchers at the University of Chicago and MIT released a study involving 5,000 fake resumes that found that 10% of those featuring “Caucasian-sounding” names were called back compared to just 6.7% of those featuring “black-sounding” names. Moreover, resumes featuring names such as Tamika and Aisha were called back just 5% and 2% of the time. The skill-level of the faux black candidates made no impact on callback rates.

Can Minorities Be Racist?

Yes, of course. However, it’s important to note that because racial minorities in the U. S. have spent their lifetimes in a society that has traditionally valued whites over them, they are also likely to believe in the superiority of whites. It’s also worth noting that in response to living in a racially stratified society, people of color sometimes complain about whites.

Typically, such complaints serve as coping mechanisms to withstand racism rather than as anti-white bias. Even when minorities are actually prejudiced against whites, they lack the institutional power to adversely affect whites’ lives.

Internalized Racism and Horizontal Racism

Internalized racism is when a minority believes that whites are superior. A highly publicized example of this is a 1954 study involving black girls and dolls. When given the choice between a black doll and a white doll, the black girls disproportionately chose the latter.

In 2005, a teen filmmaker conducted a similar study and found that 64% of the girls preferred the white dolls. The girls attributed physical traits associated with whites, such as straighter hair, with being more desirable than traits associated with blacks.

What about horizontal racism? When this occurs, members of minority groups adopt racist attitudes towards other minority groups.

An example of this would be if a Japanese American prejudged a Mexican American based on the racist stereotypes of Latinos found in mainstream culture.

Racism Myth: Segregation Was a Southern Issue

Contrary to popular belief, integration wasn’t universally accepted in the North. While Martin Luther King Jr. managed to march through a number of Southern towns during the Civil Rights Movement, a city he chose not to march through for fear of violence was Cicero, Ill.

When activists marched through the Chicago suburb without King to address housing segregation and related problems, they were met by angry white mobs and bricks. Fast-forward to 1975 Boston.

When a judge ordered city schools to integrate in 1974 by busing black and white schoolchildren into each other’s neighborhoods, white mobs pelted the buses with rocks.

Reverse Racism

“Reverse racism” refers to anti-white discrimination. It’s often used in conjunction with practices designed to help minorities, such as affirmative action. The Supreme Court continues to receive cases that require it to determine when affirmative action programs have created anti-white bias.

Social programs have not only generated cries of “reverse racism” but people of color in positions of power have also.

A number of prominent minorities, including the biracial President Obama, have been accused of being anti-white. The validity of such claims is clearly debatable.

They indicate, though, that as minorities become more prominent in society, more whites will argue that minorities are biased. Because people of color will surely gain more power over time, get used to hearing about “reverse racism.”

By Nadra Kareem Nittle
Race Relations Guide

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mb you are seriously either illiterate, trolling or truly an ignorant human being.

Its mindboggling to read the words you put in my mouth these last 2 pages when my posts are a dman page back. When did I say its acceptable to call ANYONE a monkey? Or us racial slurs? Please quote where I said its ok to call lucio one but not garganoo or etoo? Its not o PERIOD and I apologize if any previous postlike quoting fredrik made it seem I was ever ok with it.

Don't use those terms. Its not cool.

Btw congo. Please shoot me in the face before you shoot yourself. Arabs can't be racist. My god that's stupidest thing I've ever heard. Every race is capable of it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I hate indians :o

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
1 recent example: libya

please dont talk about a country you dont know shit about + im with wild racism isnt an issue in arab countries as they dont judge you on your colour of skin or where you come from (thats not to say it doesnt exist)

and lol at tribes will decide gerdaffis fate, you dont know jack shit about the country and just posted the first thing you found on the net.

Edit: wat sage said wasnt racist

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
IIRC, sod-lod is from an arab country.

is he from libya??? didnt think so
@congo crimes against africans in libya, who do u think is to blame for that the libyan people or the cunt who brought mercenaries from as far away as russia to kill them.

this is in no way trying to justify what you claim but for your information their are black skinned libyans aswell.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
at any rate, every one should try to not be so sensitive AND every one should acknowledge that certain things carry a racist connotation with them regardless of how you perceive it .
This. At one point or another you have to be really careful with the words you use cause you have no idea who you're hurting and who's sensitive to certain comments (I don't care if get called PC bitch, I rather be that than an intolerant idiot, freedom of speech is not about saying everything that comes out of your mouth, it's about respecting others too).

Calling someone monkey regardless of their race is stupid, it shouldn't ever be done, it carries on different connotations to anyone (trust me, even if the last thing that crosses your mind is that you're making a racial slur, it can still be offensive to someone else), and truthfully, I see no point in making a comment like that in any context.

For the kids that think that just cause Gargano isn't black it can't be taken as a racial slur, in latinamerica calling us monkeys is offensive, that's one of the ways the spaniards and other nations have treated us, it's demeaning (guaranteed that if anyone of you said it to Gargano's face he would punch you).

I know and I'm more than sure Sage isn't aware of that (in fact I'm not even aware of the post he made, just going by what the flow is stating), and that he didn't mean it as a racial slur. But it's just something you have to be very careful and it's simply better to not even say it (perhaps a warning).

If someone found it offensive and decided to report it, I don't think there's a problem, and if mods banned him for 2 weeks is cause they realize it's something that shouldn't be said (though like Wild + M84 said, it should be something done on more regular basis, though I understand why it has been overlooked in the past, sometimes you need someone pointing it out for you to make a decision based on something more than just your impression).

Last edited:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Is this a racism discussion forum or a football forum???

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule