you have Gomez and A. Silva as your starters, deactivate please

Offcourse..
Didnt expect more from you.

Only thing you can come up with.
Tunnelvision

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Give them Musa, Suso, and Samu + 30m for Dybala and Demiral. Or threaten them with strongly worded email to get Dybala on a free. Maybe that would work. Apparently it's that easy to sign players.

Add Borini as a bonus. We need to make Juve is comfortable with the deal.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Do you think hedge fund Elliot will keep Maldini and Boban if they fail to make top4 this season?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Holy shit

This forum is infested with trolls wanking off to Inter of all teams.

Last few pages were an eysore to read.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I actually loved last few pages. different from the norm where we only talk milan and cant praise other clubs

Uve gotta have one of the tiniest penis around to when you cant even enjoy the game

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
A-my money is not hard earned
B-I will always spend money, every year, at milan store, no matter what, until I die

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I actually loved last few pages. different from the norm where we only talk milan and cant praise other clubs

Uve gotta have one of the tiniest penis around to when you cant even enjoy the game

^inter forum veteran

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Have time to tell us how gigantic is your penis?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Do you think hedge fund Elliot will keep Maldini and Boban if they fail to make top4 this season?

Definitely not. They let go of Leo, our Judas. Yes he f.cked up Samu and Laxalt deals but those deals though were tied to player exchanges.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The problem with some fans thinking they know better than paid professionals is a misunderstanding of why things don't happen.

It's not that our management doesn't know where the holes in the squad are but adressing them is probably harder than you may think. Whether a specific player is actually available, is himself willing to play for us and how much a transfer would cost is beyond our knowledge.

So criticizing them without knowing jack shit about the possibilities presented to them is quite foolish.

Milan is the greatest club in the world to us at least those of us who aren't closet interisti) but to professional players that don't have the same emotional attachment, we're an EL club with a certain amount of funds available, unwilling to pay ridiculous wages.

Oh almost forgot - we're actually not playing in EL for financial reasons so maybe consider that when we're not shelling out huge sums without actually selling deadwood and consider the troubles of moving said deadwood at a decent price when they're trash and earning well here.

whaaaaaaaaat? you mean real life is NOT like playing FM?!?!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Definitely not. They let go of Leo, our Judas. Yes he f.cked up Samu and Laxalt deals but those deals though were tied to player exchanges.
:(

Let's enjoy these last 9 months with them as good as possible then.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Transfer market starts, we're on a limited budget, we have 3 left backs in the squad, we changed to a new formation in which the second striker and the trequartista are vital, we have 0 second strikers and 0 trequartistas, yet Maldini decides so splash 20m on a left back.

Please explain this.

LB 1 slow as shit to work in a 4312
LB 2 is really a WB, who is so poor defensively, no point playing him in a back 4, nor is he going to get better.
LB 3 dodgy ticker and old.

LB 4 plays LB, has stupid dumb pace, and is young that he will hopefully develop and has previous experience of playing at a big club.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Transfer market starts, we're on a limited budget, we have 3 left backs in the squad, we changed to a new formation in which the second striker and the trequartista are vital, we have 0 second strikers and 0 trequartistas, yet Maldini decides so splash 20m on a left back.

Please explain this.

None of the current left backs are good, all 3 of them are actually up for sale. Selling Cutrone before Silva is where I actually was surprised.

You believe in a pro who started Borini, Samu, Suso and Hakan in the midfield while we had other players.
The only lame excuse was the other players needed more training sessions.

Get used to mediocrity. Spend your hard earned money on tickets and merchandises on Borini.

I would've played Kessie over Borini but a system coach insisting on familiarity over pure skill makes sense, absolutely.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

A little plot twist for you.

Leonardo handed his resignation last January because Gazidis vetoed Ibra, fabregas & everton.

He wasn’t let go. He left.

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
dumb and dumber goiing for demiral is actually best news lately. it means elliots going balls deep last week with the mercato blitz.days of the condor again.
noway they are this dilusional to buy a 30 mil cb when we need to splash 100+ for mid and attack..dybala, isco, demiral, modric lets go :lol:

as far as calabria is concerned i wouldnt write him off just yet. he had an unusually bad day imo.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So the brain trust is kaka92, milanfan89, mumbojumbo and hugh anus... "The Squad" we call them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
dumb and dumber goiing for demiral is actually best news lately. it means elliots going balls deep last week with the mercato blitz.days of the condor again.

noway they are this dilusional to buy a 30 mil cb when we need to splash 100+ for mid and attack..dybala, isco, demiral, modric lets go :lol:

Mods.

Please ban this toxic poster.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
LB 1 slow as shit to work in a 4312

LB 2 is really a WB, who is so poor defensively, no point playing him in a back 4, nor is he going to get better.

LB 3 dodgy ticker and old.

LB 4 plays LB, has stupid dumb pace, and is young that he will hopefully develop and has previous experience of playing at a big club.
That all stands but he should've been bought only after we sold Laxalt and terminated Strinic.

As you can see it's very hard to sell Laxalt and it is likely that he will stay which leaves us with 3 LBs while we play in 1 competition. Those 20m could've been spent better on a position we lack more.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
support the team doesn't mean you can't criticize it.
incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty.
you are a fan, not a yes man.

Theres this annoying group that will complain over people complaining

They only want positivity:lol: gtfo with this tralala mentality

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
A little plot twist for you.

Leonardo handed his resignation last January because Gazidis vetoed Ibra, fabregas & everton.

He wasn’t let go. He left.

I actually had a feeling about that. I read somewherethat
Our project wasnt ambitious enough for Leo.

Gazidis knows shit. He accomplished nothing with Arsenal. I dont understand why he got hired. He didnt make much money for Arsenal, not if you compared with Ed Woodward.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mediaset: Hypothesis of swap deal involving Suso and Demiral ‘taking shape’

:thumbsup: Win-win.

We get a top young CB in exchange for a scrub and will be forced to replace said scrub with a real playmaker. However, it seems too good to be true although Suso was linked to Napoli when Sarri :-)cry:) was there.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually had a feeling about that. I read somewherethat
Our project wasnt ambitious enough for Leo.

Gazidis knows shit. He accomplished nothing with Arsenal. I dont understand why he got hired. He didnt make much money for Arsenal, not if you compared with Ed Woodward.

He was hired because he’s friends with the owner

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not that our management doesn't know where the holes in the squad are but adressing them is probably harder than you may think. Whether a specific player is actually available, is himself willing to play for us and how much a transfer would cost is beyond our knowledge.

So criticizing them without knowing jack shit about the possibilities presented to them is quite foolish.

You know nothing, it's not like that in FIFA.
Nothing of this ever happens, players don't have preferences for clubs, they don't decide which city they like more, when presented several offers. They never consider climate a thing, or their friends playing at certain club, or their wife preferences to raise children in different language speaking country.
Wtf do you mean by players decision where they can make better impact, enjoy football/life more, where they will be criticized more, better coach, better chances of success?
None of that is actually a thing in FIFA, so, i know better than you even though i never consider these things...because i don't have capacity to think enough

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
There's a difference between criticizing and behaving like a spoiled bitch. None of the "woke" people in here have been anywhere close to being able to have a decent discussion. Also, Milan management doesn't read this forum, try sending them a mail or something.

Agree. Mods need to bring out the ban hammer, fuck free speech, this is a private forum not a democracy :o

Of course thats would you would say. Not following the groups narrative = troll

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
Mods.

Please ban this toxic poster.

i am giving out positive vibes bro. i genuinly expect fireworks if its true that we are trying for demiral. it makes no sense not to sppash 100+ on tq and ss if we are signing duarte and demiral for 40+..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule