Ze Eduardo

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was average in his best season. And he was awful the next one in Libertadores.

They're all a bunch of moronic school kids. Don't try to conclude anything remotely serious there.

----

I hope they're doing a favor to Preziosi. Can't see any other reason for this deal.

I sincerely hope so.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
have you seen the goals? world-class finishing, left foot, right foot, head, you name it

reverse-1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FFS, this guy will be our 5th striker, i repeat 5TH STRIKER. what the hell did you expect? he'll play coppa italia or sit on the bench when pato has an injury. We're covered up front anyway so im glad we didn't get a big name in which would cause tension and make the other players uncertain. he won't mind sitting on the bench, has already played with robinho and he was FREE. even if he only scores 5 goals he will be a success because we paid NOTHING. Last years we had inzaghi playing this role its probably an improvement, at least ze will stay fit. Im just glad that B & G are actually doing something. The signings will come out of the blue no point predicting anything. I still have faith in a CM and a LB.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Let me put this way...

He scores worst or at least the same level as Robinho.

Based on goals on a video, Milan could also get Josiel...

...and Obina...

...and Borges...

...and Deivid...

...Souza...

Choose your star.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
FFS, this guy will be our 5th striker, i repeat 5TH STRIKER. what the hell did you expect? he'll play coppa italia or sit on the bench when pato has an injury. We're covered up front anyway so im glad we didn't get a big name in which would cause tension and make the other players uncertain. he won't mind sitting on the bench, has already played with robinho and he was FREE. even if he only scores 5 goals he will be a success because we paid NOTHING. Last years we had inzaghi playing this role its probably an improvement, at least ze will stay fit. Im just glad that B & G are actually doing something. The signings will come out of the blue no point predicting anything. I still have faith in a CM and a LB.

I'd rather have Ambro as 5th striker....

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
have you seen the goals? world-class finishing, left foot, right foot, head, you name it

Sure in the video it looks like he can finish. Guess what, it's a video with his goals so he was successful every single time at it. How can he look anything but a good finisher?

They didn't made a collection of the many sitters he missed though. Or the many times he lost possession, or when he made the wrong runs, took the wrong decisions...

I actually watched full games of him.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Just saying -

The man scored a quarter of Ze Eduardo's career total that season :lol::lol::lol::lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Just saying -

The man scored a quarter of Ze Eduardo's career total that season :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could bet all my money that over an 8 year period, most of this forum's members could score more goals than Ze Eduardo...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think we all should go out and make some youtube videos of players and see if we cant offer them to Galliani.

Genoa actually paid 8 mill for him though - its not that they are pushing up his price.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Emile Heskey > Ze Eduardo

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
sven, capitao, andrei...

We have Pato - Robinho, then Pazzini - SES + primavera for two spots.

Imo its just great if we add another player, Ze, who i honestly dont know what he is capable of but you have to admit that he certainly can score & i hope he does.

did we sign him or what?

Anyone with legs can score the amount of goals he scored...
Usually I'm a really patient guy, distant, hard to upset, but this transfer (in case it happens) pisses me of...a lot, I was OK with the sales, with the low-cost buys....with Mesbah starting some games...the fact that we stopped having a LB in 2008, the fact that we do not have a real CAM for than 3 years etc. but signing this guy is too much for me to take...

Last edited:

bens

Banned
Reaction score
^edit: he can score nice goals imo no doubt, but the quantity of them is also important as you suggested..

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
sven, capitao, andrei...

We have Pato - Robinho, then Pazzini - SES + primavera for two spots.

Imo its just great if we add another player, Ze, who i honestly dont know what he is capable to do in Milan jersey but you have to admit that he certainly can score & i hope he does.

did we sign him or what?

An injury prone, the biggest flop ever, a funny-hair baby plus the primavera?

The only thing we got left is the hope that Pazzini will do Ibra's work, in other words, kick mid table teams on Serie A and not play the UCL.

I can totally see Zé Love on the start XI in some games, I mean, it wouldn't be an absurd.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My Brazilian friend says:

He does good for Santos but is not sure he is ready for Milan. But he is fast and has a powerful kick

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lets see how he plays first before to judge him. He had a solid season 2 years ago with santos finishing 2nd scorer on the team with 18 goals. He didint have a chance to prove himself at genoa(because of injuries and the gila-palacio tandem). Hopefully he pans out if not we send him back to genoa. But one thing is for sure if he plays games here, i am sure he will give his 100%.

18 goals???? Lol lol, he Only scored about 12 goals until now when he play pro football. All the world laughing us!!!! Galliani vs allegri so stupid!!!!

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score

He is zero transfer fee, but we have to pay his wage. Only hope he suddently plays well for us