The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Gattuso to Fiora next season is basically a done deal..I wonder who Napoli will go after

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I'm not suggesting anything but Mourinho will most likely leave Tottenham and I don't think there are any interested clubs in the PL that he consider prestigious enough for him. The Portuguese national team is probably the most likely destination

Next in line could be some Serie A club though

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Can't really see Ladri ever happening but Inter, Napoli and possibly Roma could potentially happen I think...

Honestly I'm not very well-read in all of this but if he leaves (not improbable) his options are somewhat limited, but his contract/salary might be an obstacle. One shouldn't forget that Portugal won euros with their current coach as well

Last edited:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mourinho is done as a coach though. I can only see him succeeding at a midtable club where getting Europa League spot would be huge accomplishment. He hasn’t been able to align with modern football whatsoever. Tottenham aren’t a great team but they looked much better under Pocchetino.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting anything but Mourinho will most likely leave Tottenham and I don't think there are any interested clubs in the PL that he consider prestigious enough for him. The Portuguese national team is probably the most likely destination

Next in line could be some Serie A club though

Mourinho coaching Milan would be like asking Gordon ramsay to cook with cheap-store ingredients :lol:

There will be a lot of swearing

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Just heard Pato's interview on espn. I'm a shameless Brazil groupie and not even I want him back :lol:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Mourinho coaching Milan would be like asking Gordon ramsay to cook with cheap-store ingredients :lol:

There will be a lot of swearing

Mourinho ain?t no Gordon Ramsay. And we Deffo ain?t cheap store ingredients. And you?re a fuckinh idiot for saying this.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Every night the same dream

Brahim Diaz falso nueve

Do it Pioli, for the calshio lovers :smileani:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Deputy Ibrahimovic, Scamacca in the front row: 30 million are needed, tomorrow test at San Siro

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mourinho fucks up everywhere he has been lately.
His teams are always unbalanced when he leaves..

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's the point of buying Scamacca when we have Colombo
There's no point. Media fabricated this story out of their ass.

"Who's the next opponent of Milan? Genoa? Let's see. That's where Scanacca plays, isn't it? Let's ask him some questions about how he felt about being vice Ibra. Then we write sth about price tag and test at San Siro."

Same shit as when we played against Fiorentina and suddenly Vlahovic became our number 1 choice.

Guess what's going to happen when we play Torino next.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gazzetta - The PSG moves to Calhanoglu

Interesting. We would be able to to save a lot of wages with him gone.
Now I understand why Maldini and Massara gave some newcomers 5 or 6 year contracts.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Why can't Hakan be consistent? He is unplayable on his day. Too bad he's Suso-esque in when he shows up. Sometimes he does and the team just doesn't perform or convert anything he produces, other times I'd rather see yungfreddy on the pitch.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score

"Who's the next opponent of Milan? Genoa? Let's see. That's where Scanacca plays, isn't it? Let's ask him some questions about how he felt about being vice Ibra. Then we write sth about price tag and test at San Siro."

Same shit as when we played against Fiorentina and suddenly Vlahovic became our number 1 choice.

:thumbsup:

I don't read Milannews anymore. I prefer this forum and a Facebook group for the "news" about mercato (at least nobody is paid for saying bs)

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Why can't Hakan be consistent?

For being a champ you need a winning mentality. He just doesn't have it

And as a trequartista he also needs the inspiration in every match for being consistent

These players are called "pecho frio"

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Gianluigi Donnarumma’s wage demands for a Milan renewal would make him the second biggest earner in Serie A and the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world.

in 2021 he asked for 12M, and that would be a 5 years contract. Imagine how much he will asked in 2026

good luck

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gianluigi Donnarumma?s wage demands for a Milan renewal would make him the second biggest earner in Serie A and the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world.

in 2021 he asked for 12M, and that would be a 5 years contract. Imagine how much he will asked in 2026

good luck

it will be juve's problem

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't read Milannews anymore. I prefer this forum and a Facebook group for the "news" about mercato (at least nobody is paid for saying bs)

Milannews (Vitiello) is the most reliable source of news about Milan.
But they also aggregate news from other sources like GDS, CDS, Sky etc.
In your facebook group news are not different from MN

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I’l take anything that the media says in regards to Milan with a huge grain of salt, that being said from what we know from past contract renewals, the reported figures would perfectly fit with Raiola’s & Donnaruma’s greedy nature.

If he takes our reported offer of 8 millions, a fair guess would be that its going to be on another short term contract, in which case as soon as he puts pen to paper i’m hoping Maldini already starts the process of booting their greedy ass out of Milan to whoever pays the most.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Milannews (Vitiello) is the most reliable source of news about Milan.
But they also aggregate news from other sources like GDS, CDS, Sky etc.
In your facebook group news are not different from MN

Most reliable sources are the sites who are not only about Milan/sport. Vitiello is a Twitter guy. He have to say the "news", for the followers

The FB group I'm in (I don't even remember the name) posts news from everywhere , MN have filters for the rival sites

Status
Not open for further replies.