• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patrick Berger @berger_pj
#BVB - Mike Maignan (25) from OSC Lille to AC Milan is a done deal,
@SPORT1 understands. Long-term contract, transfer fee around €15m. Maignan was also a transfer target for @BVB. Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) is a free agent and now set to leave Milan. Juventus in pole position.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
@SPORT1 understands. Long-term contract, transfer fee around ?15m. Maignan was also a transfer target for @BVB. Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) is a free agent and now set to leave Milan. Juventus in pole position.

Great price :thumbsup:
Too bad it limits our budget for other players, but at least Donnarumma saga will finish, and this will be prime example for other players. We have our salary cap and that's a thing to respect :thumbsup:
There was exception for Donnarumma because he is generational talent, but he doesn't care so neither do we.
Maignan is great replacement. Also, we will sell turtle Romagnoli.

Possible scenario: Imagine we get Maignan, Dollarumma signs with Juve, and they end up fifth :proud::proud::proud:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Limits the budget for others, maybe...but maybe not. Because we wouldn't have to account for that huge Donnarumma salary in the budget.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus cannot pay Donnarumma lol.
They already have to sell Ronaldo next season because they cannot afford his wage anymore.
You think they will give 10m to Donnarumma now ?

If he goes, he probably will go to Psg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
@SPORT1 understands. Long-term contract, transfer fee around ?15m. Maignan was also a transfer target for @BVB. Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) is a free agent and now set to leave Milan. Juventus in pole position.

Good deal if true

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Can we play Tata instead of Donna for the remaining games of the season if true?

Also, why is Patrik Berger reporting on this?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
10 min to go and Fiorentina is still tied with Juve 1-1. Please park the bus and waste time now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

i want to die

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How is maignan with his feet? And with anticipating crosses?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we play Tata instead of Donna for the remaining games of the season if true?

Also, why is Patrik Berger reporting on this?

From his twitter profile:
Patrick Berger - Chief Reporter @SPORT1. News about @bvb, @s04, @dfb_team & more

Maignan was reportedly target for Bvb

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
From his twitter profile:
Patrick Berger - Chief Reporter @SPORT1. News about @bvb, @s04, @dfb_team & more

Maignan was reportedly target for Bvb

Didn't know he was a journalist now.

Juve drew :D

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Totally over Donnarumma. I hope nothing but the worst for him if he leaves us. We should have let him go 3 years ago instead of giving him a raise.
He's going to either Juve or PSG.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
They’re probably waiting until the end of the season to confirm Donna is leaving

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna to Juve wouldn‘t even make sense, they have Szczesny, who developed into a class keeper and they are not doing well financially.

I would love Donna to stay, but if we get Maignan and even save money overall in the long run that‘s quite solid as well.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Theo and bennacer are in the squad for lazio

if i see krunic and meitie in the starting line up i will fucking lose my shit

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Donna to Juve wouldn?t even make sense, they have Szczesny, who developed into a class keeper and they are not doing well financially.

I would love Donna to stay, but if we get Maignan and even save money overall in the long run that?s quite solid as well.

Courtois didn't make any sense for Real to get instead of very good Keylor Navas, but there was opportunity to get him for 35m euros, so they've decided to do it. Juventus? They are obsessed with Italian players, so they'll get Donnarumma. They have debts, but they are ******ed and don't care. Tbh, Exor controls them, they are huge.

Donnarumma is to blame, fucking stupid piece of shits kisses badge on his jersey, and then proceeds to sign for Juve :fp:
Even if he stays, he is piece of shit. Great goalkeeper, generational talent, but piece of shit nevertheless. And our so called beta cuck captain Romagnoli signed with Raiola after 2017 controversy with Dollarumma contract :lol::lol:
What a bunch of pathetic losers.

And I agree with commoder who quoted me - without Donnarumma, we may save money for long run, and get good players, because his contract would be huge, ~100m if you include taxes. We may lose potentially 100m if he leaves for free, but we will save that amount of money in the long run. I will be cool with Donnarumma leaving if we get Maignan and proper players for our attacking department, midfield also. With Champions league football, it's a must.

I think that Maldini does not handle those contract extensions in the best way, but I must say that he is great diplomat, because we are not in the war with Donnarumma for example - he will play till the end. Having him benched, and playing Tatarusanu would be catastrophic.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
he asked 12M in 2021 and probably will ask for 20M in 2026.
or maybe he'll ask for bitcoin as bonus package as well.

Let him go to juve. His greed will make them bankrupt.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watched Maignan regularly? I watched him only in the 2 games against us and he did nothing impressive as we were garbage...

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watched Maignan regularly? I watched him only in the 2 games against us and he did nothing impressive as we were garbage...

Maignan is a very solid gk, dont make many mistakes also. He s one of the reasons Lille are on par with Psg.

He isnt worldclass yet or a top 10 gk. But not far from it

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m not going to attack Donnarumma until everything is official, but no fucking way do I think we should spend more than 8M/season on him with all of the holes in our current squad. Only exception would be if we can renew and sell him in the next 2 years.

Otherwise, we are in the poor house and he can fuck off asking for more than 8M. He will probably sign with Inter.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giving him more then 8m will also give a negative sign to the others players.
Why on earth he deserves 8-10m, while players Like Kessie, Bennacer, Theo, Rebic etc, getting wayyy less ?

He just standing in the goal the whole time, makes good saves and some mistakes now and then, while others doing the most work.

10m my ass

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
who cares about that ****** anyway, next season he's forgotten. He can fuck off to juve and have some failed attempts at the cl trophy there.
He did many good things, but can't count the brainfarts anymore either.
So long dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule