The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2021, 00:25   #21741
yungfreddy
Banned

he doesnt play for the strengths of the team and keep playing absolutely useless players who do nothing for 90 min each game...instead of adapting
pioli is truly empty brained

there are so many formations out there but he just cant coach them is the problem...so we get this boring football with 0 chemistry ANYWHERE ON THE PITCH

this is how i would play this team to its strengths and hide as much weakness

saele will be a slave pretty much providing width all game long..thas his only job tbh...if he can put good crosses in ..good but hes there to run all game
theo should be bombing up but cause leao is so limited we let theo go into midfield wich allows the LCM to go up and occupy that space (or kessie on the right)..bennacer has players all around him he will maestro
3 defenders cause we suck and have 2 old slow man in defence
krunic in over hakan cause hakan is inconsistent and krunic is consistent

we dont have the team to play with 4 defenders..our attack is too shit so we need to support them
Old 15-03-2021, 00:34   #21742
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post

Signature
Old 15-03-2021, 00:36   #21743
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I’m sad.
Old 15-03-2021, 00:38   #21744
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
pioli fan trying to confront me?

eewl
Old 15-03-2021, 00:41   #21745
yungfreddy
Banned

the same guy who said that de ligt is overrated and wont start at milan
Old 15-03-2021, 00:42   #21746
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Pioli: ?Rebic's dismissal are situations that must not happen because we paid from him in the last minutes and maybe we will pay for him in the next matches for the disqualification days.?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali - The overrated frauds
Old 15-03-2021, 00:42   #21747
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Can someone open the EL thread for next game

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Old 15-03-2021, 00:42   #21748
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
pioli fan trying to confront me?

eewl
Confront you?

It's not even worth a serious response.

Signature
Old 15-03-2021, 00:44   #21749
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Pioli: ?Rebic's dismissal are situations that must not happen because we paid from him in the last minutes and maybe we will pay for him in the next matches for the disqualification days.?
Damn just realised he'll be out for 3 games

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Old 15-03-2021, 00:45   #21750
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I?m sad.
Me too.

BUT

I have started to focus purely on the math. I love coming on here and reading tactical analyses, opinions etc. by fellow travellers (some of them, some are just batshit crazy and annoying), but all I am focused on now is getting 20-22 points of the remaining 33. With all the injuries, covid cases, a dip was inevitable... dealing with it is what shapes a team that is at the start of a cycle. I?m unhappy and in pain but to preserve my sanity I have started to look at games in chunks of 3. We beat Verona, Udinese, and Roma. 7 points, which is what we managed in the reverse fixtures. Now we will have to beat Fiorentina and Samp and the table will look less stressful and posts like ?we are going to finish 5th? will disappear for a bit.

Given that, I am seriously pissed about Rebic?s red. That was not required at a time when we have to deal with half the team out.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 15-03-2021, 00:51   #21751
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Confront you?

It's not even worth a serious response.
ur a castillejo fan...called de ligt fodder and overrated

and u are a big pioli fan....LMAO
i doubt ur brain is capable of saying anything worth reading tbh ..
Old 15-03-2021, 00:53   #21752
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:

Please don?t do this. This is how it starts and then you find yourself banned.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 15-03-2021, 00:58   #21753
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Me too.

BUT

I have started to focus purely on the math. I love coming on here and reading tactical analyses, opinions etc. by fellow travellers (some of them, some are just batshit crazy and annoying), but all I am focused on now is getting 20-22 points of the remaining 33. With all the injuries, covid cases, a dip was inevitable... dealing with it is what shapes a team that is at the start of a cycle. I?m unhappy and in pain but to preserve my sanity I have started to look at games in chunks of 3. We beat Verona, Udinese, and Roma. 7 points, which is what we managed in the reverse fixtures. Now we will have to beat Fiorentina and Samp and the table will look less stressful and posts like ?we are going to finish 5th? will disappear for a bit.

Given that, I am seriously pissed about Rebic?s red. That was not required at a time when we have to deal with half the team out.
I think realistically you cannot suffer the injuries this team has throughout the season without hitting the wall eventually. What?s crazy is our form really went to hell right when we got everyone back and then of course half the starting XI picked up injuries again and now we are going through the mud.

I hope we finish the season in the top 4 and try to win the EL at this point. The team deserves something to really celebrate this season, one or both of those accomplishments would be great to see.

The directors need to evaluate our fitness staff at the end of the season.
Old 15-03-2021, 01:00   #21754
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

lol, keep searching in my post history. I'm sure you can find actual dirt.

De Ligt was one of many horrible businesses Juve have done in the last years.
Not a bad player, but a terrible deal.

Signature
Old 15-03-2021, 01:00   #21755
yungfreddy
Banned

im very polite right now...i engage in meaningful discussion with many but goodfella is angry and wants to gEt aT mE
Old 15-03-2021, 01:01   #21756
Bird
I AM the word

Goodfella says that we're just like Atalanta but we're far from it.
Atalanta has one thing that we don't; a coach with clear ideas and more importantly, one that realizes that results is all that matters.

Gasperini knows that as long as he brings the results, he is always right, no matter how many toes he has to step on to get there.

He forced the management throw out their darling hero capitano Gomez just because he didn't follow Gasp's instructions on the pitch.
Gasperini analyzes his players to extreme.
He confirmed that, even though Muriel scores in almost all games where he comes on from the bench, he still refuses to start Muriel in important games because he knows that Muriel is only good as a super-sub.
Players come and go yet Atalanta is still performing, because Gasp drills each player into a certain role or tweaks his system to maximize the full potential of certain players. Always tweaking, always improving.

Imagine Pioli telling Romag that he is slow and benches him for 10 games or Lmeao that he either starts pressing for 90 minutes or get benched.

Pioli's idea is to focus on the players psyche to get them to perform. When the player fails, Pioli fails and vice-versa.

I think that, because he keeps mentioning this in his interviews, Astori's death changed his approach to coaching as he now focuses more on the players psyche than tactical instructions.
Old 15-03-2021, 01:09   #21757
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Atalanta has one thing that we don't; a coach with clear ideas and more importantly, one that realizes that results is all that matters.

Gasperini knows that as long as he brings the results, he is always right, no matter how many toes he has to step on to get there.

He forced the management throw out their darling hero capitano Gomez just because he didn't follow Gasp's instructions on the pitch.
He confirmed that, even though Muriel scores in almost all games where he comes on from the bench, he still refuses to start Muriel in important games because he knows that Muriel is only good as a super-sub.
Players come and go yet Atalanta is still performing, because Gasp drills each player into a certain role or tweaks his system to maximize the full potential of certain players. Always tweaking, always improving.

Imagine Pioli telling Romag that he is slow and benches him for 10 games or Lmeao that he either starts pressing for 90 minutes or get benched.

Pioli's idea is to focus on the players psyche to get them to perform. When the player fails, Pioli fails and vice-versa.

I think that, because he keeps mentioning this in his interviews, Astori's death changed his approach to coaching as he now focuses more on the players psyche than tactical instructions.
Gasperini about Mbaye Niang:

?M?Baye Niang is a very young player, he is only 20 years old, but I do not think that in Europe there is any other of his age with his qualities. I hope he stays in Genoa with us.?

Signature
Quote:
Old 15-03-2021, 01:13   #21758
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Gasperini about Kjaer:

“Simon Kjaer was not injured, the only reason he didn’t play was my decision. He struggles to interpret our style of football. He has other characteristics and I tried him out, but I was never convinced.”

Signature
Quote:
Old 15-03-2021, 01:14   #21759
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

I hold you responsible, Bird... cursed Pioli coffee sipping gif... ever since then we've been falling.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 15-03-2021, 01:18   #21760
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post

Being similar doesn't mean they're the exact same.

Pioli is arguably more pragmatic and flexible tactically. But yes, Gasperini is colder and more likely to get into a fight with players.

Atalanta fans have similar complaints about Gasperini doing charity work for some players. Caldara has been terrible throughout this 2nd stint in the club but he was still given new chances week after week until he injured himself again. Ilicic looked like a retired player in a testimonial game when he returned after the depression break, but Gasp kept starting him.

Signature
Closed Thread