The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2021, 09:41   #29781
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
If you're not absolutely heart broken after the display and loss vs Sassuolo, are you even human?
There are also some people in this forum who are happy certain players are not performing.

So what?

What is worse? Simply not being depressed for the loss or celebrating for poor performances?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 09:48   #29782
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
There are also some people in this forum who are happy certain players are not performing.

So what?

What is worse? Simply not being depressed for the loss or celebrating for poor performances?
Celebrating poor performances is of course worse, but I don't think I've seen any celebrations of that kind.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:09   #29783
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
If you're not absolutely heart broken after the display and loss vs Sassuolo, are you even human?
You are a tantalis.


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:17   #29784
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default



Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:28   #29785
Hitchens
Right when it matters
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default



Signature
Hitchens is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:32   #29786
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
"American bankers always find a way" - a great guy


Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:33   #29787
Hitchens
Right when it matters
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Gazidis’ position at Milan is not in question following the failure of the Super League project @DaniLongo


Signature
Hitchens is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:35   #29788
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Agreed. 10 points should be enough. 3 wins against Benevento, Torino and Cagliari + 1 draw should be our minimum goal.

In order to drop out of top 4, Napoli would need to win 14 points out of 18 which does not seem likely to me. They are in top form now, but it won't last forever.

The loss against Sassuolo man Could've had CL in the bag if we could control the game. But, no, we had to concede 2 goals from a kid that had 2 goals in his previous 20+ games. His first career brace
it REALLY REALLY isnt, when you consider napoli and atalantas fixtures
dcfcfan1 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:36   #29789
Hitchens
Right when it matters
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default



Signature
Hitchens is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:38   #29790
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

His standing also not in question after being undermined b4 the whole squad


Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:45   #29791
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Cant have a normal season. Ac drama


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:55   #29792
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
it REALLY REALLY isnt, when you consider napoli and atalantas fixtures
We don't need to care about Juventus or Atalanta though, we expect them to finish top 4 given current form of those sides - up for debate maybe if we beat either and they also hit bad form, but Napoli are the trailing team in 5th. It's really between us, Napoli and maybe Lazio if we were to lose to them + they win their game in hand. If we beat Lazio then that's huge and it's most likely us versus Napoli with a 3.5 (H2H) lead. If we get 10 points, Napoli would need 14 out of 18 to overtake us. That means we can drop points to Atalanta and Juve but still come out in a CL spot if we can win the remaining games. They aren't perfect as a team, they have games that they choke against lower sides and I expect to see it happen in a couple games before end of the season. If we can take anything from Atalanta and Juve games then that would be huge. Just hope the squad keeps fit and in form for the remainder. It's vital, but we have a little leeway even with harder fixtures.


Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor

Last edited by Pingu; 23-04-2021 at 10:57.
Pingu is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 10:59   #29793
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

Former #Inter and #Italy striker #Eder jokes about #Suning: ‘They can pay us if they sell the bus.’

wonder what they say about it on inter's forum
Nevermore is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 11:14   #29794
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 11:30   #29795
Neo'82
Always On Point
 
Neo'82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Button Moon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Gazidis? position at Milan is not in question following the failure of the Super League project @DaniLongo
Neo'82 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 11:47   #29796
Omar500
World Cup Winner
 
Omar500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Sarajevo
Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Default

Omar500 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 12:01   #29797
Alo88
AC Milan Icon
 
Alo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
There are also some people in this forum who are happy certain players are not performing.

So what?

What is worse? Simply not being depressed for the loss or celebrating for poor performances?
This reminds me of you

Seriously speaking, no one is celebrating Milan players not performing. It's the exact opposite. Everyone and their moms would prefer Leao finding his inner Aubameyang and banging in goals games after games rather than being a passenger on the field while recording his rap albums.

Show me one single post of someone who's celebrating a bad performance. Only one.
Alo88 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 12:14   #29798
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
We don't need to care about Juventus or Atalanta though, we expect them to finish top 4 given current form of those sides - up for debate maybe if we beat either and they also hit bad form, but Napoli are the trailing team in 5th. It's really between us, Napoli and maybe Lazio if we were to lose to them + they win their game in hand. If we beat Lazio then that's huge and it's most likely us versus Napoli with a 3.5 (H2H) lead. If we get 10 points, Napoli would need 14 out of 18 to overtake us. That means we can drop points to Atalanta and Juve but still come out in a CL spot if we can win the remaining games. They aren't perfect as a team, they have games that they choke against lower sides and I expect to see it happen in a couple games before end of the season. If we can take anything from Atalanta and Juve games then that would be huge. Just hope the squad keeps fit and in form for the remainder. It's vital, but we have a little leeway even with harder fixtures.
IMO we need 4 from atalanta juve and lazio away?
dcfcfan1 is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 12:16   #29799
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro
 
Polotelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Belgio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
IMO we need 4 from atalanta juve and lazio away?
I'd say 5

we can't let Atalanta and ladri win
Polotelli is offline  
Old 23-04-2021, 12:23   #29800
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

CorSport - UEFA is considering introducing the salary cap
Nevermore is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:34.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.