The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2021, 16:43   #10581
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I think the difference between Hakan and Kessie is mentality. Hakan is notoriously dependent on being clear headed, not distracted, confident and once he's feeling sorry for himself and things aren't going his way he starts fucking up. Kessie on the other hand is ice cold. He recently said that he doesn't even care if he misses, he knows that he can score or he can miss, and it's not a big deal if he misses since it's out of his hands. That's the kind of mentality you want on the spot.
True that.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:44   #10582
VooDooDoll
))<>((

i will wait with being happy or not till first games of new players
for now we got player from torino's bench, almost retired mm9 and possible chelsea's bench player.

Signature

Old 19-01-2021, 16:44   #10583
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Like a "prick" but a cool guy, good guy. Doesnt give a f about anyone but u like him.
So basically Zlatan
Old 19-01-2021, 16:45   #10584
voom
AC Milan Legend

It seems that only Milan is doing mercato in Seria A.

Even if these deals are loans, except Mandzo it shows belief and ambition to do something good this year.

With complete squad available ,we now have players on the bench who can come in as substitute without big drop in quality, that was Achilles heel for so many years.

These aquisitions are push for the scudetto my friends.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:45   #10585
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Jebroni's first day at Milanello:

I believe Jabroni is not a very good word in italian.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:46   #10586
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Ibra, Rebic and now Mandzukic... that's big kurac energy my friends

Much like Ibra, I wanted this cunt in Milan for a long time. Hated to see him in our rivals colors.

Finally it's here and I'm sure he's got a desire to prove he still got it.
Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Thiaggo Motta by pinching his arms.

https://youtu.be/rK9nyERRlE4

A good game... what a guy. I missed him. I wished he was here longer

Last edited by mumbojumbo; 19-01-2021 at 16:52.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:47   #10587
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
i will wait with being happy or not till first games of new players

for now we got player from torino's bench, almost retired mm9 and possible chelsea's bench player.
Yeah but people like vB9 and Vulture (and mleite? Or was it mrki?) were almost going nuts and throwing shit at our management because we missed out on a ligue deux talent.

Let's try to have some faith for once. Maldini and Massara have nailed our last phiew mercatos to an extent where we're leading the league. Who would have thought after Bobans ragequit?
Old 19-01-2021, 16:49   #10588
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Fortnite partnership? Ew..

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 19-01-2021, 16:50   #10589
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Seriously tho , are our players made of glass? Im wondering why inter dont have these kind of injuries... id like to see them without de vrij lukaku barella brozovic hakimi
another closet inter fan post as if wishing them bad luck, but praising their fitness

Signature
Quote:

Old 19-01-2021, 16:51   #10590
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
It seems that only Milan is doing mercato in Seria A.

Even if these deals are loans, except Mandzo it shows belief and ambition to do something good this year.

With complete squad available ,we now have players on the bench who can come in as substitute without big drop in quality, that was Achilles heel for so many years.

These aquisitions are push for the scudetto my friends.
I remember a Gazidis interview after the summer (well, september) mercato, promising that we would be active again on winter mercato and Maldini and Massara were already at work.

Seems like he wasn't lying. Strange tho. I mean look at what Arsenal fans said about Gazidis. The devil in disguise. Could it... Could it be that Arsenal fans were wrong for that one of those veeeeery rare times?
Old 19-01-2021, 16:52   #10591
KooJii
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I think Balotelli used to do the same trick and for a long time he had an insane conversion rate too. He stopped just a second before he kicked, watched the gk and then kicked. Reina once said he knew that and intentionally didn't make a move until Balo somehow had to take a shot. Then he picked a side and hoped for the best.
Jari Litmanen used this technique throughout his career. 29 penalties taken, 28 scored. He hit the post once with Liverpool, but goalkeeper never saved his PK's.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:53   #10592
Hitchens
Right when it matters

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Thiaggo Motta by pinching his arms.

https://youtu.be/rK9nyERRlE4

A good game... what a guy. I missed him. I wished he was here longer
Mandzukic is basically van Bommel as a striker.

Signature
Old 19-01-2021, 16:54   #10593
voom
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Matterrazi by pinching his arms.
Cunt fuck Sneijder . Van Bommel was smartest DMF we had in the last 15 years. After he came in winter mercato Milan was like castle. In his first game he got red and a look from Allegri, after that there were no mistakes anymore. And it was not Materazzi but Motta.
Fuck Motta and fuck Materazzi ,when you mention name of Van Bommel at least have decency and respect.
Okay ?
Old 19-01-2021, 16:54   #10594
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Mandzukic is basically van Bommel as a striker.
scudetto and tears next year?

Signature
Quote:

Old 19-01-2021, 16:55   #10595
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KooJii View Post
Jari Litmanen used this technique throughout his career. 29 penalties taken, 28 scored. He hit the post once with Liverpool, but goalkeeper never saved his PK's.
Litmanenwas very annoying to play against at Ajax. After Ajax, his career plummeted.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:55   #10596
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

I mean, since when do we take what Arsenal fans say seriously?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CKO1G...=1th4at0sn2myn
Old 19-01-2021, 16:57   #10597
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

You all talking about c*nts as if we didn't have a 2 time CL winner squad without one. I don't mind, but saying its a must have is dumb, nothing uglier than inter with materazzis muntaris, stankovics and other scum. My worst nightmare was seeing balo, muntari, mexes, flamini, paletta on my favorite team. Glad those days are over. Now it's Zlatan and MM for a couple of years maybe, but the boost they give outweighs these things.

Signature
Quote:

Last edited by LocalHero80; 19-01-2021 at 17:02.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:57   #10598
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
Cunt fuck Sneijder . Van Bommel was smartest DMF we had in the last 15 years. After he came in winter mercato Milan was like castle. In his first game he got red and a look from Allegri, after that there were no mistakes anymore. And it was not Materazzi but Motta.
Fuck Motta and fuck Materazzi ,when you mention name of Van Bommel at least have decency and respect.
Okay ?
Apologies. I wrote it based on my memory. I didn't look at the highlight before I wrote.
Old 19-01-2021, 16:57   #10599
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I remember a Gazidis interview after the summer (well, september) mercato, promising that we would be active again on winter mercato and Maldini and Massara were already at work.

Seems like he wasn't lying. Strange tho. I mean look at what Arsenal fans said about Gazidis. The devil in disguise. Could it... Could it be that Arsenal fans were wrong for that one of those veeeeery rare times?
gazidis was almost 10 years in arsenal and they were spending probably 80 millions per year (average) on new players
so money alone there were not a problem, rather quality and wages - but im not sure who made a decisions about player quality/fee/wage.

Signature

Old 19-01-2021, 16:58   #10600
Tantalis
Heyoka

Odegaard not being called up by rm.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Closed Thread