The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2021, 07:20   #11761
taura
Attaccareeee

Troubled waters in the Rome house. The elimination from the Italian Cup against Spezia (next opponent in the league tomorrow afternoon at the Olimpico) has left several aftermath. As stated in La Repubblica and Corriere dello Sport, yesterday morning the Giallorossi team refused to train in Trigoria.

What a circus Roma are becoming
Old 22-01-2021, 07:22   #11762
ntungson
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa, Zola, Andrea Pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Monaco just signed this kid for ?15M

Who cares?
Old 22-01-2021, 07:33   #11763
justiface
Geddy Lee's Bass

Fav. Players: geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Troubled waters in the Rome house. The elimination from the Italian Cup against Spezia (next opponent in the league tomorrow afternoon at the Olimpico) has left several aftermath. As stated in La Repubblica and Corriere dello Sport, yesterday morning the Giallorossi team refused to train in Trigoria.

What a circus Roma are becoming
If only Zaniolo hasn't torn his ligament twice, I would see Maldini taking advantage of their breakdown to snatch that fella.

Signature
Old 22-01-2021, 07:52   #11764
MILAN 4EVER
Primavera Player

I challenge you guys to name 1 player from we suffered when he was injured/ absent this season!

The whole world thought we would go down without ibra but we kept on going. Than we all thought bennacer was irreplaceable but we are without him more than a month and we keep winning. Same with Kjaer/ Romagnoli/ Rebic/ Aleksis. After all that I really thougt we couldnt bare the loss of Calha but Diaz stepped up. We did also actually fine without Theo a few games and also 1 game without kessie with his suspension.

What i am trying to say is that we missed almoust all off our guardians but somehow we are still on the top of the table. Now the end of the tunnel is in sight!!

The whole club deserves praise, but for me 1 person in particular our own mister Pioli!
Old 22-01-2021, 07:54   #11765
MILAN 4EVER
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILAN 4EVER View Post
I challenge you guys to name 1 player from we suffered when he was injured/ absent this season!

The whole world thought we would go down without ibra but we kept on going. Than we all thought bennacer was irreplaceable but we are without him more than a month and we keep winning. Same with Kjaer/ Romagnoli/ Rebic/ Aleksis. After all that I really thougt we couldnt bare the loss of Calha but Diaz stepped up. We did also actually fine without Theo a few games and also 1 game without kessie with his suspension.

What i am trying to say is that we missed almoust all off our guardians but somehow we are still on the top of the table. Now the end of the tunnel is in sight!!

The whole club deserves praise, but for me 1 person in particular our own mister Pioli!

It wasnt always without luck, suffering and adjusting our play but still. I really am very proud!!
Old 22-01-2021, 08:07   #11766
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILAN 4EVER View Post

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Old 22-01-2021, 08:25   #11767
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Gazzetta - Milan, braking for Junior Firpo: this is the reason

He also seemed close to landing with the Rossoneri in this winter market and instead in the last few hours there was a sharp halt in the negotiations that were about to bring Junior Firpo from Barcelona to Milan. As La Gazzetta dello Sport explains, the full-back, who had already given his ok to the AC Milan destination, suddenly appeared doubtful due to family problems: in fact, his second child was recently born and, since his wife cannot leave Catalan city in the coming months, he does not feel like living this Italian experience alone. Junior Firpo asked for a few more days of reflection, but time is running out and for this reason the negotiation seems destined to jump.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:35   #11768
brk
AC Milan Icon

Welcome Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:41   #11769
MilanCampeador
Senior Team Member

Quote:

Not worth it
Old 22-01-2021, 08:48   #11770
taura
Attaccareeee

@AntoVitiello
To shorten the time the contract has already been filed #Tomori in the League #Milan

Old 22-01-2021, 08:48   #11771
brk
AC Milan Icon

Everything that i've seen and read about Fikayo Tomori points at him satisfying every requirement that Maldini has set, especially the mental one. He seems to have a really good head on his shoulders, has a stable and supportive family and will be an excellent addition to the squad.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:49   #11772
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
@AntoVitiello
To shorten the time the contract has already been filed #Tomori in the League #Milan

They want him on the bench tomorrow.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:51   #11773
taura
Attaccareeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
They want him on the bench tomorrow.
Honestly he might even start, not sure how Pioli sees Kalulu playing on the left
Old 22-01-2021, 09:06   #11774
hakim
Senior Team Member

Honestly have not seen him that much but I’m gonna trust Maldini’s judgement on this one. Welcome Tomori!
Old 22-01-2021, 09:07   #11775
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

benvenuto tomo chan

Signature
Old 22-01-2021, 09:08   #11776
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Even though the price is high I'm hoping Tomori proves himself to be a 30m CB and we get him permanently.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:08   #11777
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:

Old 22-01-2021, 09:09   #11778
brk
AC Milan Icon

Bravo Maldini.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:13   #11779
brk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinho View Post
Even though the price is high I'm hoping Tomori proves himself to be a 30m CB and we get him permanently.
I honestly have a feeling we're going to be thinking in a few years that the 25-30m we spent on him to be a bargain. He's fast, strong in the tackle, aggressive, and confident enough to play out with the ball. We can teach him how to be a better defender positionally and how to defend with the team. What makes him seem special to me is that he seems very strong mentally. He's not a flashy superstar, he's very serious, diligent and dedicated. Exactly the kind of player Maldini said they look for when he said we don't just look at the technical skills, but we look at the mentality, family and emotional stability of the player.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:18   #11780
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post

Bravo Maldini.
So, so luxurious.

From giving Padre headaches because of no options to giving Padre headaches because of too many options.

Signature

Closed Thread