Franck Kessié Thread

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, T.Silva, Ibra, Verratti
Probably not the correct thread, but does anyone know where I can buy a 20/21 home jersey with name of Kessie? At the official Milan webstore they only have size S left, I need L.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Congrats Frank on getting married! You the man!

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Apparantly he’s asking for 7m a year.

Quote me in a year when he joins juve and tell me how it will be be the correct decision to let him go.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he totally worth 7 Million per season, especially that we were offering dollar with 8 and Zlatan with 7 playing less than 30% of the season, and his contribution is better than both, although i think 6 would do the trick.

I just hope we won't put up with that 4 Million salary cap BS and wait for next season were PSG, Man city would offer him 10, because if we lose kessie get ready to lose all top performers at some point or another, we will become a worst version of Arsenal.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Players asking for insane salaries like they have won the ucl back to back.

No player is bigger than the club including kessie.

If he does not want to renew, sell him ASAP.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is not worth that salary as he hasnt performed in ChL yet.. BUT If you can give 7million to an injured 40 year old zlatan then You can definitely offer the same to Kessie.
Last season alone he played 55 games, and he gives his all in every match.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is not worth that salary as he hasnt performed in ChL yet.. BUT If you can give 7million to an injured 40 year old zlatan then You can definitely offer the same to Kessie.
Last season alone he played 55 games, and he gives his all in every match.
I would love for this to be true.

But it just isn't. Players with commercial values get paid more. As good as Kessie is he isn't attracting neutrals to watch AC Milan games or buying AC Milan product.

As much as I love him, there is a huge difference with him and Zlatan.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You have to look this from Kessies perspective not from Elliot or whoever is offering these salaries.

Imagine playing absolutely every possible match in a season, in the most physically demanding position in the team. And then you see zlatan getting renewed for 7million while literally playing around 53percent less matches than kessie.

I would be demand that salary too.

Zlatan did have a great influence on the teams mentality, but kessie overall did more for the team.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have to look this from Kessies perspective not from Elliot or whoever is offering these salaries.

Imagine playing absolutely every possible match in a season, in the most physically demanding position in the team. And then you see zlatan getting renewed for 7million while literally playing around 53percent less matches than kessie.

I would be demand that salary too.

Zlatan did have a great influence on the teams mentality, but kessie overall did more for the team.

I agree.

And that's why we will probably lose him :(

It doesn't really matter whos perspective I am looking at it from, I understand it from both sides. Ultimately its Elliot cashing the check you know what I mean? So their perspective means a wee bit more.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Definitely true.

But I just know fans will call him names a year from now while not trying to understand from his perspective :(

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is not worth that salary as he hasnt performed in ChL yet..

Also not worth anywhere near 7m when he's the most wasteful player of a team that lacks dependable goalscorers.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Definitely true.

But I just know fans will call him names a year from now while not trying to understand from his perspective :(

He wants more money, I get it. His performance on and off the pitch has been great so I don't see why people should call him names, it would simply just mean our times together has come to an end.

Ngolo Kante only makes 7.5m, btw. So at 24 year old, if we offer him 6-7m, what do we offer him at 27? Has he won anything to merit that kind of a raise?

Don't get me wrong, I really like Kessie and want him to renew but if he has it set in his mind that those are the numbers he needs to be making, his days with us are numbered.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"His performance off the pitch"... What has he been doing off the pitch?

Anyways, let him go. Help him pack up his stuff, put his number on vacancy, get rid of all his profiles and information on the club's website.

Once a player wants to leave for any reason, we start treating them like a stranger the second we got the news from them.

Last post ever in this thread until he is gone.

Now be gone for good Kessier.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would love for this to be true.

But it just isn't. Players with commercial values get paid more. As good as Kessie is he isn't attracting neutrals to watch AC Milan games or buying AC Milan product.

As much as I love him, there is a huge difference with him and Zlatan.

You offer Kessie 5 million because at his age and with his characteristics you can sell him very easily to EPL teams. Arsenal can pay 50 million for Kessie with a 5 million salary heck even West Ham, Aston Villa, Leads etc can pay for him if we decide to sell him in the future.

Arsenal paid 50 million for Partey and gave him a high wage. They would shell out the same for Kessie so no excuse to not renew him.

Offer Kessie 5 million and he would sign. This 3.5 million thing won?t cut it

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we lose Kessie for free for any reason it’s all Management’s fault. Renewal is a must no ifs or buts

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You offer Kessie 5 million because at his age and with his characteristics you can sell him very easily to EPL teams. Arsenal can pay 50 million for Kessie with a 5 million salary heck even West Ham, Aston Villa, Leads etc can pay for him if we decide to sell him in the future.

Arsenal paid 50 million for Partey and gave him a high wage. They would shell out the same for Kessie so no excuse to not renew him.

Offer Kessie 5 million and he would sign. This 3.5 million thing won?t cut it

5m? Rumor has it that he's asking 7m.

And deservedly so if Kebab can get 5m+bonus, Dollar 12m elsewhere.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So he is going from 2 to 7?

Nah...

We're living in the world where Ramsey and kebab are making 5m and Rabiot 7m. Simply can't offer Kessie lower than that or he will easily find other clubs that offer what he wants. Kessie is both younger (higher resell value) and better than any of the examples I mentioned.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Massimo brambati (kessie agent) confirm inter merda and tot hotspur interest.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
We've already let Gigio go for free which was a crime and then Hakan for free (much less a crime but still lost a lot of money) and now we risk losing our best player from last season for free?? Elliot are the cheapest scumbags in the world, please sell the club because we are bound for mediocrity if we behave this way... We sell our players for free/peanuts and then overpay for everyone and then when we have a fair deal like the Tonali one we try to nickel and dime them and risk losing it... I can't handle the management of this club and if it continues I'm done with Milan for a while, sad, but for the first time in 15 years I may have to take a break from this disgustingly run team.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've already let Gigio go for free which was a crime and then Hakan for free (much less a crime but still lost a lot of money) and now we risk losing our best player from last season for free?? Elliot are the cheapest scumbags in the world, please sell the club because we are bound for mediocrity if we behave this way... We sell our players for free/peanuts and then overpay for everyone and then when we have a fair deal like the Tonali one we try to nickel and dime them and risk losing it... I can't handle the management of this club and if it continues I'm done with Milan for a while, sad, but for the first time in 15 years I may have to take a break from this disgustingly run team.
Bye!

Schedule