Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol: ash, as always... ray of fecking sunshine

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Arent you the guy who has been non stop bitching because he cant come to terms with the reality?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yr always fighting with sum1 and that has it place on the forum I'd admit... but so is chilling out, having a laugh. Mix it up a little.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yr always fighting with sum1 and that has it place on the forum I'd admit... but so is chilling out, having a laugh. Mix it up a little.

Sum1

:fp:

I want to choke you :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we're going to be stuck with Caldara, him becoming a WC CB all of a sudden would be great.

Makes sense to keep him especially if we are looking to offload Romagnoli (we might keep him, but financially won't make much sense especially if hes asking for raise).

Who knows, maybe a little faith from Pioli will help him get some consistency.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I certainly do, and I would support believing in him as CB depth.

100%... he even seemed more comfortable there...and i'd go even further to say the way he plays i can see him as DM too.

having such players is so beneficial in sooo many ways ... that's why i really want Bouba Kamara... DM & CB...if we make that investment we can sell Romagnoli "without replacing" him

add to that Kalulu RB CB
Firpo or Dalot (LB RB)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Hakan was rich with options, you think he's going to decide after Euro? :lol::lol::lol:

He's gambling he's going to do well with Turkey and we won't dump all of our funds on RDP.

We will see if it pays off :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan face competition from West Ham United for Barcelona full-back Junior Firpo, largely because the Blaugrana want guaranteed payment rather than a loan.

Muttley!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
If we're going to be stuck with Caldara, him becoming a WC CB all of a sudden would be great.

i think we should offload, even for "peanuts" ... for players to shine, especially for guy in his situation (long injuries), they need a run of games ... if he stays he won't get that so its value (if any left) keep crashing.

sell for whatever or include in a deal to a Udinese, Sassuolo, Torino...teams we might buy a player from. have a % of profit on his re-sale.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hakan & lmeao to wolves... Neto & Neves to Milan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Longo saying Barca offered Griezmann to Juve on loan. Ship Leao out of here & bring in Griezmann. The French contingent is at Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPCalcio
⚠️ #Milan is very happy with #Dalot and would like to keep him, a loan renewal offer with the inclusion of the right of redemption is ready.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Longo saying Barca offered Griezmann to Juve on loan. Ship Leao out of here & bring in Griezmann. The French contingent is at Milan.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@PBPCalcio
⚠️ #Milan is very happy with #Dalot and would like to keep him, a loan renewal offer with the inclusion of the right of redemption is ready.

Paolo, Paolo, Paolo
6c15ea23cbc56a2770f4baf2b8837e55.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I want Griezmann at Milan. He would start over our current CAM/RW.

I'm thinking Griezmann too

He'll be the perfect marquee signing.

But at 30 his price tag and salary would be very tricky.
I wouldn't want Milan to spend ?50M+ on 30 y/o players that aren't Messi or Ronaldo

Edit: Also Neymar

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Nice to read Patos advice to Leao. I miss Pato and I would love to have a player like him in the team (pre Allegri Pato). I would like to see some of our "wingers" converted to a Support Striker role like the one Pato played, the ones in mind are: Rebic, Leao and Hauge. I prefer to see them play more centrally and to roam right and left and to play off the centre forward. Moving forward I would like our team to play closer to diamond midfield and to open up the wings for our full backs to attack.

------------------Maignan
-Calabria--Kjaer--Tomori--Theo
----------Bennacer--Kessie
------------DePaul----Hakan
---------Ibrahimovic--Rebic

I would look to add a solid CB if Romagnoli leaves, a LB cover for Theo and maybe an extra central defensive midfielder.

I think Ibrahimovic, Rebic, Leao, Giroud and Hauge are good enough attacking options. For attacking midfield options you have Hakan (or his replacement), De Paul (or alternative on the right), Diaz, Saelemakers, Krunic. Defensive midfielder are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and new CM. Central defence are Kjaer, Tomori, Romagnoli (or alternative, Gabbia, Caldera. Full backs are Calabria, Theo, Kalulu, vice Theo and possibly Dalot loan extention. In goal Maignan, Tatarusanu and maybe Plizzari.

This is a nice team and good enough to battle top 4 again, maybe scudettoand possible to qualify to UCL knockout stage.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
LightheartedGleefulCatfish-size_restricted.gif

This is pretty cool

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Nice to read Patos advice to Leao. I miss Pato and I would love to have a player like him in the team (pre Allegri Pato). I would like to see some of our "wingers" converted to a Support Striker role like the one Pato played, the ones in mind are: Rebic, Leao and Hauge. I prefer to see them play more centrally and to roam right and left and to play off the centre forward. Moving forward I would like our team to play closer to diamond midfield and to open up the wings for our full backs to attack.

------------------Maignan
-Calabria--Kjaer--Tomori--Theo
----------Bennacer--Kessie
------------DePaul----Hakan
---------Ibrahimovic--Rebic

I would look to add a solid CB if Romagnoli leaves, a LB cover for Theo and maybe an extra central defensive midfielder.

I think Ibrahimovic, Rebic, Leao, Giroud and Hauge are good enough attacking options. For attacking midfield options you have Hakan (or his replacement), De Paul (or alternative on the right), Diaz, Saelemakers, Krunic. Defensive midfielder are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and new CM. Central defence are Kjaer, Tomori, Romagnoli (or alternative, Gabbia, Caldera. Full backs are Calabria, Theo, Kalulu, vice Theo and possibly Dalot loan extention. In goal Maignan, Tatarusanu and maybe Plizzari.

This is a nice team and good enough to battle top 4 again, maybe scudettoand possible to qualify to UCL knockout stage.

1) Meite won't be coming back for sure. Dalot is too expensive to buy and likely won't be returning on loan either. So a vice-Theo is still required.

2) Ibra is an injury risk. Giroud would be a solid signing but another forward may be required depending on Ibra's recovery. If Ibra is out for an extended period of time, Giroud and Rebic cannot carry both CL and Serie A. It's just not enough.

3) Bennacer is not a CL level midfielder. We need a major improvement there. Kessie + new CM starting, Bennacer and Tonali backup is good. Kessie needs to rest more often. Bennacer can start against lower league teams. Krunic can also back up here as well as winger as a backup.

Some of this depends on what Hakan does. Signing both a CL capable LW and RW will not be cheap.

Also, Kessie, Theo and Calabria (and potentially Hakan) new contracts are getting a pay bump which reduces amount for transfers.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was talkin about Leao though

Please stay on topic

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Every Hauge goal was class.

Hague is quite composed when finishing. His vision was also quite good. This season he was tactically lost and it'll take some time to learn the league.

I'd like to go for odegaard. He's also an intelligent player. Another Norwegian on the squad would help Hague. Ajer is also not a bad option, but for a rotational defensemen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.