The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2016, 16:18   #2181
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Spider-Man 2 PS2 goat

Have fond memories of the Neversoft one for PS1 too
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 16:20   #2182
nuttela
Super Bludfam
 
nuttela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Spider-Man 2 PS2 goat

Have fond memories of the Neversoft one for PS1 too
Spiderman 2: Enter Electro was a game I played for months on end on the PS1. So good,

I don't recall the Neversoft one tbh.

--

I want to know more about Kojima's game.


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 16:28   #2183
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de nuttela View Post
Spiderman 2: Enter Electro was a game I played for months on end on the PS1. So good,

I don't recall the Neversoft one tbh.

--

I want to know more about Kojima's game.
I remember this one too. I think it was the sequel to the Neversoft one, similar gameplay.

-

I want a new Jak and Dexter now.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 00:51   #2184
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

How's uncharted4 for those who tried it?
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 07:17   #2185
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend
 
Mexes5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
How's uncharted4 for those who tried it?
I loved it, my only gripe is the excessive climbing, but I prefer that to endless waves of enemies, loved the story too.

The new Doom is also alot of fun & I can't stand first person shooters. This one is gold.

Last edited by Mexes5; 18-06-2016 at 07:46.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 15:23   #2186
nuttela
Super Bludfam
 
nuttela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
I remember this one too. I think it was the sequel to the Neversoft one, similar gameplay.

-

I want a new Jak and Dexter now.
Jak and Daxter was great. My youngest brother just completed the trilogy on the Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
I loved it, my only gripe is the excessive climbing, but I prefer that to endless waves of enemies, loved the story too.

The new Doom is also alot of fun & I can't stand first person shooters. This one is gold.
Picked them both up today (and repurchased The Witcher 3 ) Can't play them for 2 days due to final maths exam but I can't wait!


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 16:51   #2187
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.
 
Azzurrii-08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Default

Uncharted 4 was great! I think it's the best one, I believe also the hardest one if you start on Crushing.
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 06:17   #2188
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
I loved it, my only gripe is the excessive climbing, but I prefer that to endless waves of enemies, loved the story too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzurrii-08 View Post
Uncharted 4 was great! I think it's the best one, I believe also the hardest one if you start on Crushing.

I picked it up yesterday and played for an hour or so. A bit of a let down with the graphics? Felt a lot more like a ps3 game. totally agreed on the climbing. Ended up blindly pressing x and moving the analog stick upwards for the most part.

Just played for an hour tho, heard it picks up later!
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 16:00   #2189
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

@Pubes



Thoughts?
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 13:55   #2190
nuttela
Super Bludfam
 
nuttela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default

Finished Uncharted 4. Enjoyed it


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 13:23   #2191
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de nuttela View Post
Finished Uncharted 4. Enjoyed it
I'm about to finish it, I think it's three chapters left. I can't wait for it to be over.

The scenery is fantastic. But pretty much everything you do is climbing and searching places to climb. Got bored pretty early, but I want to know how it ends and I have nothing better to do during my vacation.

Most overrated and / or overhyped game in a long time.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 12:23   #2192
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I'm about to finish it, I think it's three chapters left. I can't wait for it to be over.

The scenery is fantastic. But pretty much everything you do is climbing and searching places to climb. Got bored pretty early, but I want to know how it ends and I have nothing better to do during my vacation.

Most overrated and / or overhyped game in a long time.
I second this. I have literally been climbing all game.
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 10:38   #2193
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Holy pissass



http://www.robinsonthegame.com
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 15:03   #2194
nuttela
Super Bludfam
 
nuttela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default

Forza Horizon 3



Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:28   #2195
drobeck
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

For you gamers out there anything like age of empires 2 out right now or in the recent past. I tried civilization but the turn system sucks. Rise of nations was also really good those 2 plus fifa are the only games I was really ever into. Feeling good some nostalgia lol
drobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 17:34   #2196
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobeck View Post
For you gamers out there anything like age of empires 2 out right now or in the recent past. I tried civilization but the turn system sucks. Rise of nations was also really good those 2 plus fifa are the only games I was really ever into. Feeling good some nostalgia lol
Rise of Nations

Maybe something from the Total War series? Although that has some turn based stuff like Civ as well.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 22:33   #2197
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobeck View Post
For you gamers out there anything like age of empires 2 out right now or in the recent past. I tried civilization but the turn system sucks. Rise of nations was also really good those 2 plus fifa are the only games I was really ever into. Feeling good some nostalgia lol
Aoe is/was awesome



War hammer dawn of war gets close to rise of nations

Just the setting is more fantasy
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 14:26   #2198
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Bough Far Cry Primal on steam sale a few weeks back, best fucking game ever


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 15:42   #2199
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

New Zelda is getting legit goat ratings, such a shame nobody's going to buy the Switch.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 13:05   #2200
nuttela
Super Bludfam
 
nuttela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by permabanme View Post
New Zelda is getting legit goat ratings, such a shame nobody's going to buy the Switch.
The midnight launch i worked at proves otherwise. Nintendo folk live amongst us and flock like seagulls on chips when something cool comes out. Truly incredible.

Horizon zero dawn is going to make me struggle at uni


Signature


Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.